LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
This game's art style is beautiful, the individual stories have great pacing, the writing is funny, the characters are well-written, and, again, the art just looks so damn good.

But man, it feels like the Dev is in way over their heads. Three months is a long time to wait between updates, but a long wait feels justified with games like The Headmaster, Waifu Academy (Your mileage may vary), Summertime Saga (your mileage REALLY may vary), or Being A Dik (The Gold Standard, IMO) when there is content to justify it. This update took three whole months and there is ten minutes content, MAX, without skipping anything.

Reactions: Rain01 and Valila

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
wow what a game! not even half an hour into it and i'm in love with the art style, the point & click adventure feel and the humor already. so glad to see he got good patreon support already. let's hope the quota for working on the game full time will be filled soon.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How can i open thoose parts? And i cant understand game either. I need devices for photoshot but game doesnt tell me which parts i need for making them?

Screenshot_4.jpg

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I've got the Level 1 keycard . . . Where is the spa keycard? Does it occur in an earlier sequence that I have to go back and repeat?

Last edited:

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Great game so far
For a 4.5, I expected a bit more
Mentions fixing things around the ship as you wander, but several are still "under construction"
Sometimes was difficult to tell what to do next, found that revisiting your room when you get stuck will sometimes speed up time to progress the story
I feel like there was a missed opportunity with Sophie's story
3D printer was a little confusing, several items look like they are unavailable but you can still make them anyway

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Go back to your room and you'll meet another character who'll give you an item you need to meet Sophie.

Oh yeah, have you finished all Lune content?
Uh who is Lune again? pretty sure I finished everything the last update and all I did this update is the 2 girls and her parents stuff

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes