Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Uh who is Lune again? pretty sure I finished everything the last update and all I did this update is the 2 girls and her parents stuff
The pilot, I might've messed up her name slightly. She has some content with the camera leading to more stuff (ending with a sex scene). I just played it this update so not sure if you've already done all of her route.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
The pilot, I might've messed up her name slightly. She has some content with the camera leading to more stuff (ending with a sex scene). I just played it this update so not sure if you've already done all of her route.
Oh yeah I finished that in the last update, going to my room does nothing now, can't seem to find out what to do after getting the sauna and bubble bath scene

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Oh yeah I finished that in the last update, going to my room does nothing now, can't seem to find out what to do after getting the sauna and bubble bath scene
I remember struggling for a bit with it too, so maybe try the asteroid minigame a couple times and try talking to more people to make sure you've done everything? Apart from that it's possible you loaded an old save and there's an issue with compatibility so it isn't triggering the new scene. If that's the case your only choice would be to start a new game or bring it to the attention of the devs so they can fix it. Of course, that assumes you loaded a save from an old version.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
The sauna and bubble bath I'm guessing is where this update ends, can't do anything else and talking to the plant girl after the plant is full size ends the game

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
I get up to Sophie telling me theres an issue with the thermostat but I cant do anything else, interacting with Sophie just resets that loop

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just finished v4.5 and now I'm looking forward to the next update.

Any Patreons here that can give us some insight into that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Valila

NNotcher

Aug 20, 2020
I missed something, I've been to the changing room, I sent Lorza to the massage parlor, then what should I do?
How can i distract the parent?

EDIT: NVM I have done, for some strange reason, I couldn't click on them.
How did you sent lorza to massage room

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
your anti virus is blocking/removing the exe, i disabled mine for a bit.
on a side note, how do you get the pool float

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes