• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
This game cracks me tf up lmao. Also, is the end of the game right now choosing a first watch activity or am I missing something?

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
MC is becoming slightly more badass and you can even rape someone (consensually) towards the end of Chapter 1.
It is also hinted that MC will be able to raise his IQ above 100 with the help of military-grade drugs.
At the current pace I except this to happen in 5 years or so maybe.
lol "you can even rape someone (consensually) towards the end of Chapter 1" this is not a rape! ...so he finally have sex that he initiate? What a progress :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
lol "you can even rape someone (consensually) towards the end of Chapter 1" this is not a rape! ...so he finally have sex that he initiate? What a progress :D
there are 2 rape bad ends that he initiates (one Face Fuck (Alien science officer) and one rape proper (inquisitor) nothing consensual about it)
1/3 x cannon "prison marriages", which you don't really initiate. but can be somewhat consensual (in that you are the one being forced and you can choose to consent retroactively)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there a way to unlock all scenes after the game ends?
I don't think so, best you can do is watch scenes unlocked in your virtual Stable, and even then you have to load your save and access it from your right click menu.

Jun 28, 2018
Is this worth downloading or is it another short disappointing update
I saw it was 4.1 gigs, so I was like sheeeesh now that is some content to work through! But come to find out it is just both Seasons in one and there is only about 20 mins of gameplay and right as it is actually about to start, it ends.

Reactions: Bruno34

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does the MC ever get more intelligent, at all? It feels humiliating playing as him, seriously...
if you made the MC smart you'd lose most of the jokes...

Comedy always needs a fool, if it's not the guy on stage then it's the audience, luckily though they are rarely smart enough to know it.

Reactions: Lunkfun
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes