Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Changing your "Pounds per Linear Inch"? I guess you could eat less calories or exercise more!

God I hate when people use accronyms that aren't established... forcing me to google this shit!!

Reactions: Opias Zander

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Does the game have any chastity content? I know it had some femdom in it but its been a while since i played and was wondering if chastity had been implemented

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does the game have any chastity content? I know it had some femdom in it but its been a while since i played and was wondering if chastity had been implemented
Not yet, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say it'll be there at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Nope, at least not yet
Not yet, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say it'll be there at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's one at least, though it's gay : everybody seems to have forgotten about the young priest in chastity cage in Rydick's memories when he visited the church. The older priest and Rydick have fun with him after their conversation and before he leaves the church to talk with Hanzi and Dave.

Good continuation.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
No content? the Image folder is around 2.82Gb (14,232 files), sure there are background images in that but there are also some Tits, Dicks and Asses there too.
So youre saying almost 3gb but we only see dick and asses without no penetration? I will play it but i dont want to get into game and get blue balled and wait for months,its just me tho i respect the making game takes time

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So youre saying almost 3gb but we only see dick and asses without no penetration? I will play it but i dont want to get into game and get blue balled and wait for months,its just me tho i respect the making game takes time
there are some full sex scenes, but not many, most are teasing/voyeur style scenes, off the top of my head there are maybe 3-4 full sex scenes (with the MC within 1 playthrough, with Gay/Trans/Straight variations), a few BJ/HJ and several cum explosions, What the MC lacks in self control, he makes up for in sheer volume.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes