gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sam and Fatima are featured in shorter missions but they are simulated versions of the characters.
Aw, man. After a year of mostly flashbacks we're going to move on to holograms? Bummer.

Fatima seemed so promising when she was first introduced and almost all we've had since then are fantasies about her brothers fucking.

At least seeing how well the missions by other devs fit in should be interesting.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Is there a mod for Version: Season 2 - 2.2.1 of this game? I have an older version of the of the game with the mod, but all i see is a walkthrough for 0.2.7?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a mod for Version: Season 2 - 2.2.1 of this game? I have an older version of the of the game with the mod, but all i see is a walkthrough for 0.2.7?
Not sure what your asking, you don't need a walkthrough, so far the only decision is whether you choose Female, Male or Futa versions of demon sex

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What type of transformation content does the game have ?
Nothing yet, but it's hinting at a complete gender change from Masculine male to Bimbo Fem (with and without cock options with a few sissy options in route) for your former bully turned personal bitch.
you show note the majority of the content in this game so far takes the form of daydreams (by a psychic idiot), so who knows whats in store.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
1659040304995.png
v.2.2.2 HOLODECK MEGA MISSION PACK for Public Release!
I told you I was moving back to monthly updates!
This is the biggest update of SpaceCorps - 1000 pics made by 3 developers [myself, of course, plus Guest Developers and ]. I also think it's one of the best, with 20 characters, minigames, pretty much every kink under the sun, a good start on the process of building up stat points to help MC get into his desired Branch, and just massive amounts of lewd content

CONTENT:
- 20 characters and 1000 images
- 2 Guest Developer missions by and
- 2 VirtualBeach scenes with your Favourite Characters Sam & Fatima [full minigames]
- Multiple stats and Branch XP points up for grabs
- New Location: Holodeck
- New Kinks: Toys and Rimming [f/m]
- Large amounts of Straight, Gay, Bi, Trans & Lesbian content
- All the kinks. Just... so many dang kinks. It's crazy.

DOWNLOADS:
FOR WINDOWS: [MEGA]
FOR WINDOWS: [GDRIVE]
FOR MAC: [MEGA] [see note at bottom of post]
Note: An Android version will be released following the Public Release

I hope you love this update as much as I do - let me know what you think by liking this post, and by commenting below or over on Discord!

Note: Some Mac users have had difficulty extracting the game after download. I've been assured that it works if you use the free Unarchiver app from the appstore:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just played through it. How is it a "Mega Mission Pack" when there's all of two missions and where's the supposed Virtual beach scenes?
It is the Holodeck option.
And it is the mega mission pack because of how many renders it has, seems to be the biggest update in number of renders.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The entire game is mostly about a light hearted comic vibe, so no, no hardcore sadistic rape. The rape tags are mostly bad ends where the MC is more forceful than is proper rather than downright violent. there might be a prison rape, though I didn't go that route so I'm not certain.
Thanks for this, you just saved me time of downloading it.

Reactions: Arnevenson

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
This game continues hella fun. It has been almost 2 years since last time i played.

1659074435369.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes