Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Why would it be humiliating? It's like watching a show or movie with an idiot protagonist.
Depends on whether you treat the game as such or not. If you play games to immerse yourself in the story by thinking of yourself as the MC then it's obviously irritating when you can't relate to an idiot.

Don't get me wrong though, if this was a movie it'd be hilarious, but it really isn't that funny when I'm playing it with a hard-on.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Depends on whether you treat the game as such or not. If you play games to immerse yourself in the story by thinking of yourself as the MC then it's obviously irritating when you can't relate to an idiot.

Don't get me wrong though, if this was a movie it'd be hilarious, but it really isn't that funny when I'm playing it with a hard-on.
I think that's where you go wrong, you have to treat the MC like a Mount or a Pet, you guide his path but he has his own mind.
What games have MC's that you think properly represent you?
It would be nice if these games got complex enough to really treat the MC's like avatars but that a pipe dream even for AAA Games with team numbering thousands and million dollar budgets.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so about the new content?? it's only those insulse basic missin shower,rum,and bad again? really?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Insanely short and low content.
the strainght is that one if u are an informer and contact the indian police security girl right? AND U NEED TO SNITCH ON YOUR FRIENDS..to get to sex...insanely short damn what a disappointmernt

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018

Phew! Well, the Old Gods were very much against this update seeing the light of day... but it's out! Thankfully, I now have my broadband back, and devSin managed to test it all a couple of days faster than expected!

I really hope you like this. It's a moderately large update [a lot of the work was in the back-end, making a huge number of screens for the new mission system]. There are about 550 proper images, a great big full music video, 15 characters, and the first 2 missions... plus a whole bunch of Shifter related storyline! Oh... and plenty of sex, of course

If this was a moderately large update , im scared to think what a small update would be. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: JayZeee

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
EDIT02: Problem solved. After some forth and back with the Author onDiscord, the weird Problem has been solved.
-------------------------

Hello. Anyone else running into the following Error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/bed.rpy", line 313, in script
    jump day01
ScriptError: could not find label 'day01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/bed.rpy", line 313, in script
    jump day01
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day01'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
SpaceCorpsXXX_v2.2.1 SpaceCorpsXXX_v2.2.1
Mon Jun 27 21:03:22 2022
Fresh Install. First Playthrough - therefore no reloaded Savefile made with an earlier Version. No Mods. Happens directly after the Slideshow of the Ending of Season 1.

EDIT01: Rollback only brings me back to where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
and? Is that it? After years of silence he just add a few no sex scenese. Guys, mods, just put this crap in "abandoned" section since developer of this trying to scam people just like developer of milfy city...
Years of silence?
the previous update was 3 months ago

Reactions: DemerzelTheSecond
Feb 12, 2022
and? Is that it? After years of silence he just add a few no sex scenese. Guys, mods, just put this crap in "abandoned" section since developer of this trying to scam people just like developer of milfy city...
Goodness me. The devs created 550 images in some 65 working days (3 months if you take weekends), which is... basically 10 images per day each single day; plus a three-minute video; plus they created the back-end system to allow a specializing into a career.

And, just in the last year, they produced 6 updates (some larger, some smaller).

And you call that "abandoned". Your entitlement and neediness are intense.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Goodness me. The devs created 550 images in some 65 working days (3 months if you take weekends), which is... basically 10 images per day each single day; plus a three-minute video; plus they created the back-end system to allow a specializing into a career.

And, just in the last year, they produced 6 updates (some larger, some smaller).

And you call that "abandoned". Your entitlement and neediness are intense.
Not to mention his internet was down for a week after some numbnuts crashed their car into the nearby substation so the last release was ready to drop 7 days earlier than it actually did

Reactions: DemerzelTheSecond

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is patreon exclusive?
Other than being able to choose the AI gender and the opening BJ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What is patreon exclusive?
Other than being able to choose the AI gender and the opening BJ?
I haven't played without the password in forever but, as I recall, most if not all of the flashback scenes were locked behind the paywall. So the scene where Jimmi is thrown into the waterhole then spanked by Pastor Chang and the scene back home with Ci-Ci, are only available if you input the Sarge ($10) password. Other scenes, mostly to do with fantasies, were locked behind the Ensign ($5) password

Reactions: Stil996
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes