gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
[full minigames]
Le sigh.

I won't have a chance to play this for another week or so and this may be wildly unfair, but my gut reaction is "great, just what the game needed, more meaningless filler". Maybe someone who has actually played the update will tell me I'm wrong.

Reactions: User1230

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Le sigh.

I won't have a chance to play this for another week or so and this may be wildly unfair, but my gut reaction is "great, just what the game needed, more meaningless filler". Maybe someone who has actually played the update will tell me I'm wrong.
IDK I wasn’t really impressed by the update but I didn’t hate it either. If your character isn’t bi or gay, you can’t do any of the Bound by Night missions so I can’t say if it was good or bad. However it does suck that I’m locked out at gaining skill points from that mission.

I played the Panacea mission and while it did have some good scenes playing as a gender bent version of your character, it was kinda pointless to play it. The mission gives you Sex xp and a point to get in the Comfort Section which I don’t want because I don’t want my character to be a sex slave.

I just stuck to the Holodeck mission which Ranli made. The sex with virtual Fatima was great (both 1 on 1 and gangbang scenes) but the xp reward you get for the mission sucks. It’s just 1 xp for Emotional Intelligence.

So my final verdict: Wait until the next update to download the game.

Mar 18, 2019
Very mixed feelings about this update. It took more time to download and install than to play through. Took me less than 5 minutes to beat the new content, reading and no skipping. Not like I even had any options to choose from really, literally only Fatima.

This makes me really worried about the rest of this season. If every episode is going to go for all fetishes, then every episode will be incredibly diluted and short, depending on the route you took. Even worse if you don't choose to go the all-fetishes route you won't have the ability to choose which stats to develop and will be pigeonholed into a branch.

Last episode left a sour taste in my mouth with the overtly long unskippable whatever the fuck that was musical scene. Literally had to just mute and walk away from computer to do something else, no other game so far managed to do that.

No point in getting completely pessimistic just yet, but compared to season 1 this one is really grinding my gears the wrong way.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
seemed wicked short, this game is going to take ages if we are only allowed to play the missions one update at a time, can we get a bulk chapter or something, having a shit ton of stats is cool and all but no point in having them if we can't even get points for most of them.

Reactions: wiwem71072

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.2.2] [RanliLabz]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.9 GB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How much gay content is there? Could I play through just as a gay male, and never be forced into any hetero?
I've not played the Gay route but it seems possible, I think you can play a chaste route if you wanted too, and most events seem to have at least one gay option, in the last update it's exclusivley gay if you choose the medical route, and mostly Lesbian if you choose the comfort route (with some Trans options)

Reactions: Zedire
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes