WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Here's the planned content for the April update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm assuming Ashmodai is getting his scene now so that there will be at least some M/M content with the update. Then May will have the Ashtaroth scene and the reward scenes with God King/Earth Mother?

Also, the Portal???

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I'm assuming Ashmodai is getting his scene now so that there will be at least some M/M content with the update. Then May will have the Ashtaroth scene and the reward scenes with God King/Earth Mother?

Also, the Portal???
Are they dropping it the 1st of the month?

THX

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021

Also, the Portal???
The portal is the Lego scene. The announcement has a portal in it. The Lego scene will most certainly be M/M since it will feature Ayewn and Sam. But the Ashmodai scene will be included since Lego might not be what everyone wants out of a scene and May will already have a scene with the God-King. I wonder if this means the Xenobiology scene on Grokbok has been postponed.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The portal is the Lego scene. The announcement has a portal in it. The Lego scene will most certainly be M/M since it will feature Ayewn and Sam.
Oh, duh, you're right.I just didn't think it would be out so soon. The first render preview was only a few weeks ago, though I guess a single sequence shouldn't really take too much time.

Also, about the Professor Alpha lectures. I do wonder if the Grokbok one is supposed to be M/M at all, I feel like it will mostly feature Alpha getting physical with the aliens as part of the lecture.

Are they dropping it the 1st of the month?
The April update with those contents should be out by the end of April. The March update that has just come out to patrons will be out to the public in a week or so.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I think Rick and Cathy will also have some M/M action but I don't know if it's planned to have separate scenes with the two or it'll only be a bi 3some

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Will the Xenobiology classes talk in depth about all the different alien races we see too? I'd love to know more about them.
Yeah, that's the idea. The first lectures planned are about the Grokbok (green naked alien men that are the ship's manual workers) and Alpharians (female-only aliens, Professor Alpha is an Alpharian).

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
hey so I know this is weird but has anyone ever posted Chang the righteous path mini game? since this is a very long post I dont know if anyone has done so lol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
SpaceCorps XXX 2.6.2 Early Release (Patreon)

Content
This one's big - with 526 images over 6 scenes, and featuring Cole, Fatima, Sam, Diana & Drex as sex/romantic interests. It covers Reveille & 1st Watch [giving you an opportunity to play another mission], and most of the scenes give you a nice range of choices and kinks [including anal, rimming, maledom, femdom, romance, bully, cheating, exhibitionism, caught, etc.]

PC & MAC DOWNLOADS:
You can: download the full game [5.4GB]; download the Season 2 patch if you already have Season 1 content; and download the Season 1 content if you don't already have it.

Full Game:
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
[MEGA]
[GDrive]
[MEGA]
*The Android version will be made available after Public Release

Season 2 Patch:
This patch contains all Season 2 content. It only works if you have all Season 1 content.
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
[MEGA]
[GDrive]
[MEGA]

Complete Season 1 Only:
This stand alone allows you to play all Season 1 content. It does not contain Season 2. It does work with the Season 2 patch [follow the instructions file in the download to merge them].

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.6.2] [RanliLabz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,67 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,66 GB]
- - -

Update Only (PC) [897 MB]
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.6.2.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
i have not played since version 2.5.1 my game keeps going to main menu when loading a save anyway to fix this any help is appreciated

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
I realy loved this game but it seems in season 2 the dev just gave up on animations totaly.
In season 1, although they were very basic, were still better than nothing.
I played many games that start with crappy silideshow animations and then get improved overtime, so i was hoping that will also be the case here.. but going from 2slide animations to no animation at all is just sad for a game like this.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes