yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX 2.6.2 Early Release (Patreon)

Content
This one's big - with 526 images over 6 scenes, and featuring Cole, Fatima, Sam, Diana & Drex as sex/romantic interests. It covers Reveille & 1st Watch [giving you an opportunity to play another mission], and most of the scenes give you a nice range of choices and kinks [including anal, rimming, maledom, femdom, romance, bully, cheating, exhibitionism, caught, etc.]

PC & MAC DOWNLOADS:
You can: download the full game [5.4GB]; download the Season 2 patch if you already have Season 1 content; and download the Season 1 content if you don't already have it.

Full Game:
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.6.2_pc [GDrive]
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.6.2_pc [GDrive2]
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.6.2_pc [MEGA]
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.6.2_mac [GDrive]
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.6.2_mac [MEGA]
*The Android version will be made available after Public Release

Season 2 Patch:
This patch contains all Season 2 content. It only works if you have all Season 1 content.
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.6.2ongoing_pc [GDrive]
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.6.2ongoing_pc [GDrive2]
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.6.2ongoing_pc [MEGA]
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.6.2ongoing_mac [GDrive]
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.6.2ongoing_mac [MEGA]

Complete Season 1 Only:
This stand alone allows you to play all Season 1 content. It does not contain Season 2. It does work with the Season 2 patch [follow the instructions file in the download to merge them].
SpaceCorpsXXX_completeseason1_pc [GDrive]
SpaceCorpsXXX_completeseason1_mac [GDrive]

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Thank you megalol for the clear explanation of seasons and patches!! Kudos to you. (y)

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
so is the entire game just you being raped then gaslit about it? or does it get better later on? So far even the parts that say they are "maledom" are really just female domination in disguise. Just reminds me of 90s feminist family sitcoms where even when the father is doing everything right he gets treated like a bumbling oaf.

Jan 15, 2019
This was one of my favorites and the updates were really regular but I literally haven't been able to do anything for the last 4 or 5 updates. I'm done :(

Reactions: ARB582
May 10, 2023
so is the entire game just you being raped then gaslit about it? or does it get better later on? So far even the parts that say they are "maledom" are really just female domination in disguise. Just reminds me of 90s feminist family sitcoms where even when the father is doing everything right he gets treated like a bumbling oaf.
Yeah, every superior member of the confederation is super abusive. Thankfully you can escape most of the encounters, and there is in fact Maledom content later on, especially when it comes to Anna. It's there, just skip what you dislike and go for the fun stuff.

Reactions: tokuin

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Maan I don't understand, I thought April was the happy month with the comfort class, xenobiology, and futa demon

THX

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes