RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Glad to see another lgbt game starting up. Hope we'll be able to play an entirely gay path eventually
Thanks Fenric! :) That's certainly an ambition of mine - although fairly down the line given the amount of alt-paths necessary. I'd probably need to hire someone for the additional programming, which relies on the Patreon dollars to do so... ;););)(shameless plug!). However, I will be tinkering with the kink system to make more M/F and F/F content optional over the next couple of updates.

Really glad that you're enjoying the game. (y) If you have any other ideas on a gay path, please let me know... all suggestions are welcome!

grego

Aug 14, 2017
great game start, i like the kinks:)

maybe i have find a bug, i cant get gangbang content enabled.

i click on so "turned on.." but i get the content disabled.:eek:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
great game start, i like the kinks:)
maybe i have find a bug, i cant get gangbang content enabled.
i click on so "turned on.." but i get the content disabled.:eek:
Thanks grego! There's a small bug on the gangbang kink in this version :oops: - I wrote True instead of False in the code!

It won't see you miss much content, and I'll have it fixed by the next update (roundabout New Years).

grego

Aug 14, 2017
ok thank you for the fast reply:)

i just finished the game to the current end of contend, good job:)
i like fatima :love: and the muscle woman drill sergant most.
hope there will be some femdom scenes with them and the player in the next update:):):)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
ok thank you for the fast reply:)
i just finished the game to the current end of contend, good job:)
i like fatima :love: and the muscle woman drill sergant most.
hope there will be some femdom scenes with them and the player in the next update:):):)
;) Then I think you're gonna like the next major update - Drill Sgt Uma is gonna get physical... :eek:

ARH25

Aug 25, 2018
I did what you say in the previous post but there is no end conversation button. I think it's a bug because after I chose 'What else...' the conversation automatically continue to 'Eavesdrop...' conversation.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I did what you say in the previous post but there is no end conversation button. I think it's a bug because after I chose 'What else...' the conversation automatically continue to 'Eavesdrop...' conversation.
:oops: Hi Arraha, thanks for letting me know! The loop only happens if you disabled 'taboo' kink in the backcountry... I'll have it fixed in the next update (coming around New Year).

If you want to get past the loop before then, enable 'taboo' by choosing 'I dunno...' - but shut your eyes during the resulting Fantasy cloud, as it has incest content!

Reactions: ARH25

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I just want to unlock all of the scene.
I just checked the image folder but I didn't get the scene when the MC working out.
How to unlock it?
I assume that you're playing the latest version: v0.1a(XmasGift!)? If so, MC working out is accessed through the 2nd Memory Interface prompt (during the final conversation with Anna). You'll only see it if you watched the 1st Memory Interface scene (where Cole bullies MC) and got full points in the Anna conversation.

If you still don't see it, you may be playing either an older version of the game (when it was still locked for patrons-only) or didn't start playing the latest version from a new game Start.

Hope that helped!

Reactions: ARH25

grego

Aug 14, 2017
;) Then I think you're gonna like the next major update - Drill Sgt Uma is gonna get physical... :eek:
:D good news!
i liked her bull whipping scene :D to bad it was an dead end,a way to go on after the whipping would be good. like the pc says sorry and kiss her boots and is allowed to go back to his last choice.

is a femdom scene planed for fatima with the pc in the future? a bbc strapon scene with her would be nice;). Black Femdom is a good kink too;)

the nurse cum swapping scene was hot.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
:D good news!
i liked her bull whipping scene :D to bad it was an dead end,a way to go on after the whipping would be good. like the pc says sorry and kiss her boots and is allowed to go back to his last choice.

is a femdom scene planed for fatima with the pc in the future? a bbc strapon scene with her would be nice;). Black Femdom is a good kink too;)

the nurse cum swapping scene was hot.
I have some optional femdom with Fatima planned... but it's a bit down the line. The main focus of her domination will be Sam, but MC will get in on it :devilish:

I really like your idea about the flogging Replay option :p It won't make the next major update, but I'm def gonna implement that one! (and maybe a hot Security Officer can be bribed to let you out of the brig!)

Bailey looks like a cruel dome, hope she will join the crew too:devilish:
Too much of a spoiler there... hehe :eek:

Reactions: topgamer and grego

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Black Femdom is a good kink too;)
I love black femdom :D However imo it too often relies on strapon, which I'm not a fan of. Hope femdom stuff in the game will be varied. And I hope for alien femdom of course ;)

Bailey looks like a cruel dome, hope she will join the crew too:devilish:
I second that. It's not my kind of kink, but when I saw her in the flashback scene I imagined that cuckholding route would be quite natural with her.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I love black femdom :D However imo it too often relies on strapon, which I'm not a fan of. Hope femdom stuff in the game will be varied. And I hope for alien femdom of course ;)
Varied is my middle name! ;) And the great thing about aliens is the opportunity to really explore a big range of kinks (e.g. while Cervaxians - the enemy in the war - are brutal, Phlaxian females are just a bit domme). I'm gonna start testing out some alien species on my Patrons in the next week or so to see how they go down. :alien::p:alien:

PS: Bailey's behaviour is actually going to make you feel sorry for Jared...

Reactions: grego and Mister_M

grego

Aug 14, 2017
The Phlaxian female Face is a bit to ugly for me to get excited... please consider a face lifting for her;) no offence, just my opinion.
How about a half phalaxian half human mix female as a new crew member.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The Phlaxian female Face is a bit to ugly for me to get excited... please consider a face lifting for her;) no offence, just my opinion.
How about a half phalaxian half human mix female as a new crew member.
hehe, Kex divides opinion... some players love her. But I've got character designs for a dozen species and counting (Aliens to suit any taste ;)). The next alien to join the crew is far more conventionally pretty. And green :alien:. And should please the Star Wars fans :geek:.

Reactions: grego

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Orion slave girls!
And while you're at it, what about aliens similar to Alien (Giger designed I mean)?
:unsure: Sorry man, they're all pretty anthropomorphic. I've got a Giger inspired female (Paracas skull and elongated jaw, exospine and long whipped tail, hocked legs, etc. in a glossy black exoskeleton) for a future 'trapped in the ducts' storyline. But she's still all about the tits and ass...

As far as non-anthro goes, I've got a pretty funny 'The Trouble with Tildoes' skit planned, with some genetically-modified dildoes running wild...;)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've got a Giger inspired female (Paracas skull and elongated jaw, exospine and long whipped tail, hocked legs, etc. in a glossy black exoskeleton) for a future 'trapped in the ducts' storyline. But she's still all about the tits and ass...
Sounds interesting nevertheless.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes