fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
just tryed this game. is so fun holly shieet crazy,i enjoyed every moment of it.. one of the specials of course!!! i like how you can pick whish of loads of fetishes presented and open minded the game is :love::love:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
, Female Domination, Humiliation, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Bisexual, Gay is all optional, right?
They're all optional except for Sexual Harassment - MC and the other Cadets getting harassed is a plot point. (Although that answer depends on how broadly you define Femdom/Humiliation.)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
They're all optional except for Sexual Harassment - MC and the other Cadets getting harassed is a plot point. (Although that answer depends on how broadly you define Femdom/Humiliation.)
playful banter i can take-just so long as i'm not being turned into a pussy.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Disappointing. According to the walk through you only get nurse by accepting Bi. Content. Oh well guess I won't get her then.:confused:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Disappointing. According to the walk through you only get nurse by accepting Bi. Content. Oh well guess I won't get her then.:confused:
Hey Jsikes - you don't have to go bi to get the nurse... all three options lead to her giving you a handjob! (The difference is the number of perversion points you gain). You'll never be locked out of a female character by refusing Bi.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
It says you only get the nurse by saying That's Hot in the walk-through. Also there wasn't any new content in this last Update?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It says you only get the nurse by saying That's Hot in the walk-through. Also there wasn't any new content in this last Update?
The 'Bisexual Content?' question in the WT branches into three options: Hot!, No, Gross!... all of which lead to 'Let her Jerk you off?'. No new content in this update, I'm afraid - it's a bug-fix version. The next scenes will be coming in January (you can see the teasers in the TBC part at the end)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Ok. I played it. And I really like it. Really unique concept, not another 'incest slice of life'. I will play as straight guy for sure, but I quickly tested what changes if bisexsual option is chosen. It seems that Sam's sexuality changes from straight to bisexual (or he is bisexual as default?). I hope that I can maintain friendship with him without homoerotic undertones. I hope threesome with Fatima or MC-Anna/Sam-Fatima couple swap happen in the future.

As for Jared. How can he be even competition (when it comes to Anna) for MC at this point? After dick reveal I thought he was done & dusted as potential threat. Also, as I'm not vengeful person (actually, I feel kinda sorry for him), I hope MC can become friend with him as well (maybe even help him to find some doctor which will fix his cock).

Fatima has hot body, but awful haircut. With this color it looks like a mop. Maybe some longer curly/wavy hair? Also, why isn't she more conservative? Considering upbringing of other characters, she seems slightly out of place. I also hope that Anna's virginity is reserved for MC. I want to see bloody deflowering. And I actually find it refreshing that MC is religious. It's a good explanation why he is so inexperienced. I hope I can keep him religious & perverted at the same time - I like the conflict that it brings to the story. And its extremely rare to see male MC that gets corrupted, usually he is some pervert without any moral values since beginning (will there be some nun counterpart for this pastor/priest?)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ok. I played it. And I really like it. Really unique concept, not another 'incest slice of life'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the great review, ronn… and Happy New Year! Just to assuage any straight players - Sam is bisexual, but you'll only ever find out about it if you've enabled bisexual yourself, so no homoerotic undertones if you play straight. :)

Just on Fatima, there's gonna be a Patreon poll on her haircut now that she's balded! (same with the others over the next couple of months). I won't go in too deep here, but she's from the backcountry of Ganymede - outside the influence of Chang - and the folks out there are very libertarian. Religious themes will continue - and you'll eventually meet Chang's female counterpart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS I couldn't agree more on the weird lack of any MC moral compass in most games... it always seems to be a fairly psychopathic: 'my sister is asleep... I should rape her!' :eek: I mean, have it as an option - but at least have a bit of internal conflict about the ethics!

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
As for Jared. How can he be even competition (when it comes to Anna) for MC at this point? After dick reveal I thought he was done & dusted as potential threat. Also, as I'm not vengeful person (actually, I feel kinda sorry for him), I hope MC can become friend with him as well (maybe even help him to find some doctor which will fix his cock).
well Jared still have his money, good looking and great body. Sam might still interested in him or Fatima with a strapon:devilish:.

as for fix his manmeat maybe MC and the Nurse or Lady A.I could work out a plan like put a undetachable neural-stimulation-device with it to control Jared's ability to achieve orgasm. so Jared could never cum or even get hard without MC's permission no matter how hard he try. on other hand he cum instantly when he speak to Anna or even worse: Drill Sergeant Uma...:eek:

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes