i hope for asari like aliens in the game as female,futa or both:devilish:

looks like a stern dome ;)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
well Jared still have his money, good looking and great body. Sam might still interested in him or Fatima with a strapon:devilish:.

as for fix his manmeat maybe MC and the Nurse or Lady A.I could work out a plan like put a undetachable neural-stimulation-device with it to control Jared's ability to achieve orgasm. so Jared could never cum without MC's permission no matter how hard he try. on other hand he cum instantly when he speak to Anna or even worse: Drill Sergeant Uma...:eek:
hehe... never count the rich guy out of the running, no matter how small his cock!

I really like your 'undetachable neural-stimulation-device' for the Vengeance routes - it's like a high-tech chastity cage! And I can see Fatima wanting to take him down a 'peg' or two.:devilish:

In the next update, Drill-Sergeant Uma will not be kind about his little problem!

Reactions: topgamer

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i hope for asari like aliens in the game as female,futa or both:devilish:

looks like a stern dome ;)
I could do something like that ;) (not exact, but close enough) I'll add it to the ever expanding alien-pile!

(lol, you just gave me a good excuse to play some Mass!... it's research, honest)

Reactions: grego

grego

Aug 14, 2017
I could do something like that ;) (not exact, but close enough) I'll add it to the ever expanding alien-pile!

(lol, you just gave me a good excuse to play some Mass!... it's research, honest)
like i said, "im allways happy to help":D;)
Asari Matriarch Benezia looks like a bad ass milf dome (big ass and tits)
maybe you expand your version of her a bit, she looks like she would enjoy smothering recruits Titts and ass smother:);).

Matriarch_Benezia_charbox.png

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
like i said, "im allways happy to help":D;)
Asari Matriarch Benezia looks like a bad ass milf dome (big ass and tits)
maybe you expand your version of her a bit, she looks like she would enjoy smothering recruits Titts and ass smother:);).
:ROFLMAO: Man, she looks like a hardass! I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her...
Or would I? ;)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Damn, went into this expecting something "Meh" but ended up loving it.
I love how it tries to cover most of the fetishes that it could take on. And as someone who is into most of them, this is just an endless wonderland.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Damn, went into this expecting something "Meh" but ended up loving it.
I love how it tries to cover most of the fetishes that it could take on. And as someone who is into most of them, this is just an endless wonderland.
Thanks Chel - glad to know you're digging the kinks... :devilish:
btw, who's the beauty in your avatar?

grego

Aug 14, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Man, she looks like a hardass! I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her...
Or would I? ;)
i think you would enjoy a good smothering by her:devilish::p maybe also used as licking slave:p.

she is a powerfull biotic and can hold the naughty recruits in place just with her will.

i would see her as General or so in your game and if the recruit collected to many -points, will be send to her office.
There she gives the recruit the choice to surrender to her special punishment or be thrown out off the army.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i think you would enjoy a good smothering by her:devilish::p maybe also used as licking slave:p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, you love dem Asari! :LOL:

I really like the idea of punishing MC for getting too many perversion points... it's so twisted, given that the game encourages you to gain them :devilish: Only if the players gone down a Femdom route, of course, but I think it would be cool to see her use those biotic powers to drag MC towards her like a ragdoll!

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks for the great review, ronn… and Happy New Year! Just to assuage any straight players - Sam is bisexual, but you'll only ever find out about it if you've enabled bisexual yourself, so no homoerotic undertones if you play straight. :)

Just on Fatima, there's gonna be a Patreon poll on her haircut now that she's balded! (same with the others over the next couple of months). I won't go in too deep here, but she's from the backcountry of Ganymede - outside the influence of Chang - and the folks out there are very libertarian. Religious themes will continue - and you'll eventually meet Chang's female counterpart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS I couldn't agree more on the weird lack of any MC moral compass in most games... it always seems to be a fairly psychopathic: 'my sister is asleep... I should rape her!' :eek: I mean, have it as an option - but at least have a bit of internal conflict about the ethics!
That's the thing I don't get. Sam doesn't strike me as Bi. He strikes me more as a blank slate. Sure his cock twitches when he looks at MC's naked body but he doesn't talk about guys at all so far. If you could have him openly talk about guys and/or openly hit on MC.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That's the thing I don't get. Sam doesn't strike me as Bi. He strikes me more as a blank slate. Sure his cock twitches when he looks at MC's naked body but he doesn't talk about guys at all so far. If you could have him openly talk about guys and/or openly hit on MC.
It’s very latent. Given the community he grew up in, he’d never openly discuss it as this stage - however confident he might appear - so the bi route with Sam will be a fairly slow burn. However, he’s already proving faster to take advantage of the relative freedoms on offer than MC, and he’ll begin to broach the subject cautiously.

Reactions: Aykonn
Nov 9, 2017
It’s very latent. Given the community he grew up in, he’d never openly discuss it as this stage - however confident he might appear - so the bi route with Sam will be a fairly slow burn. However, he’s already proving faster to take advantage of the relative freedoms on offer than MC, and he’ll begin to broach the subject cautiously.
That's a bit disheartening. I was hoping he would be just of as much of a horndog with men that he seems to be with women. Game still looks good and plan on playing future updates though

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
That's a bit disheartening. I was hoping he would be just of as much of a horndog with men that he seems to be with women. Game still looks good and plan on playing future updates though
Game is full of fanservice for those of us who are attracted to males though, such like those appealing memories of Fatima's brothers

Nov 9, 2017
Game is full of fanservice for those of us who are attracted to males though, such like those appealing memories of Fatima's brothers
Oh I know, which is why I'll play the updates when they come (cum lol). Just all the games that do have M/M content the guys are always so standoffish about wanting to fuck each other. I was hoping that this game would buck that trend. Considering that there are already a few girls in the game that seem to be huge sluts and want to pounce on MC at first glance, I was hoping Sam would be the same (would have loved it if Sam got rock hard at looking at MC's naked body).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh I know, which is why I'll play the updates when they come (cum lol). Just all the games that do have M/M content the guys are always so standoffish about wanting to fuck each other. I was hoping that this game would buck that trend. Considering that there are already a few girls in the game that seem to be huge sluts and want to pounce on MC at first glance, I was hoping Sam would be the same (would have loved it if Sam got rock hard at looking at MC's naked body).
The storyline of the Bi path will be steadily taking things up a notch with Sam (all the Cadets are part of the dating-Sim mechanics) - and once he's got past his upbringing you can expect full horndog! ;) Upcoming male crew-members will be just as voracious as the girls... and with as much variety.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes