grego

Aug 14, 2017
Course, man... I love to hear ideas for the game! Obviously I can't do everything - but anything that turns me on (or my Patrons really like) goes on the list :)

;)(just make sure any images you post are thumbnails, I don't think the Mods like too many big pics!)
ok one last asari and then i move on to another race :);) i promise:LOL:

asari justicar samara Samara_Character_Box.png
Samara is a nearly thousand-year-old , a member of an ancient monastic order following a strict honor code. Though she is skilled with weapons, Samara usually relies on her powerful abilities. Justicars rarely leave asari space, but Samara's pursuit of justice has brought her to .

i like her outfit :)
its like a red leather dome outfit.;)

your version of her could be a bounty hunter,space police or something like,
that with a strict honor code, a scifi samurai:D she is an expert in hand to hand combat likes to spar with the crew and allways hits the sensetive parts cbt and so on...:eek::)

or maybe you mix the aforementioned

Aria T'Loak Aria_ME2_charshot.png with Samara´s Samara_biotics.png Outfit for example...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
asari justicar samara View attachment 212692 View attachment 212693
your version of her could be a bounty hunter,space police or something like,
that with a strict honor code, a scifi samurai:D she is an expert in hand to hand combat likes to spar with the crew and allways hits the sensetive parts cbt and so on...:eek::)
Man, she looks like the type to give a short, sharp twist at the end :eek: I could def see her as a bounty hunter, taking down pirates and privateers in the outer reaches.

Reactions: grego

einfachheit

Dec 28, 2018
the game is fantastic, and i have so much praise to give, but what i would say has already been said (though i do want to reiterate it).

ive got a couple thoughts of my own as well, so i'll just describe them below:

i'm like a kinsey 4, so, while my focus is not necessarily in one direction, i do tend to favor dudes over girls. the human and nonhuman entities you have implemented so far are far beyond what i've seen in other games/stories/whathaveyou. however, there's always one thing scratching at the back of my brain and ballsack about the guys: why do they all look like they're tightlacing? don't get me wrong, i absolutely love a good svelte, v-shaped upper body. but with the musculature they have (the humans at least), such a universally small waist seems like a waste (hah) of the possibilities and probabilities of non-twink like builds. and let us please not forget leg day.

i know the hair removal is part of the story, so im all in for that ride. but if some of the guys/men in the future could resemble more of a cub/otter/hairy jock or bear/daddy/silverfox respectively, that'd be friggin awesome. even for the xenotypes, i could imagine like quills of different length/density/color/pattern/etc (not exclusively quills, but you get my drift). scales, even. hell, i could dig that.

all in all, i want to give my thanks and appreciation for all that you've done so far and all that i know you will do in the future. i readily await what's to come.

-- lt einfach

Nov 9, 2017
the game is fantastic, and i have so much praise to give, but what i would say has already been said (though i do want to reiterate it).

i'm like a kinsey 4, so, while my focus is not necessarily in one direction, i do tend to favor dudes over girls. the human and nonhuman entities you have implemented so far are far beyond what i've seen in other games/stories/whathaveyou. however, there's always one thing scratching at the back of my brain and ballsack about the guys: why do they all look like they're tightlacing? don't get me wrong, i absolutely love a good svelte, v-shaped upper body. but with the musculature they have (the humans at least), such a universally small waist seems like a waste (hah) of the possibilities and probabilities of non-twink like builds. and let us please not forget leg day.

i know the hair removal is part of the story, so im all in for that ride. but if some of the guys/men in the future could resemble more of a cub/otter/hairy jock or bear/daddy/silverfox respectively, that'd be friggin awesome. even for the xenotypes, i could imagine like quills of different length/density/color/pattern/etc (not exclusively quills, but you get my drift). scales, even. hell, i could dig that.

all in all, i want to give my thanks and appreciation for all that you've done so far and all that i know you will do in the future. i readily await what's to come.

-- lt einfach
Maybe he can implement a Hairy/Smooth option down the line for those of us to choose from (personally, I prefer my men smooth except for pubes. Got to have a nice thick but trim bush down there)

Reactions: RanliLabz

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Man, she looks like the type to give a short, sharp twist at the end :eek: I could def see her as a bounty hunter, taking down pirates and privateers in the outer reaches.
yes bounty hunter fits perfect for her :)

oh and maybe interesting for you to know, asari have hair tentacles ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say I'm a dead-centre kinsey 3... though it depends on what side of the bed I got up that morning! (or which bed ;))

Glad that you're digging the aliens :alien: I see what you mean about the ubiquity of the V-shape... I've obviously got more of a type than I realised! That said, I'd not say no to a dilf (my Xmas Card Santa was very much a muscle daddy, and Pastor Chang's a straighter build). Some of the upcoming alien species will be getting more creative... if you like scales, fur and 'extra bits' you're in for a treat! My current Xenobiology 101 series on Patreon will be looking at the 7 Felinoid races of Rowwwl (they're as ripped as my current characters, but very hairy!); and I'll be adding more species as time goes on - including Bears… Literally.
Maybe he can implement a Hairy/Smooth option down the line for those of us to choose from (personally, I prefer my men smooth except for pubes. Got to have a nice thick but trim bush down there)
That's a good idea for one of the kinks - I've got a few F/M fans of hair, too, while others prefer a close shave. I couldn't apply it to the main characters (because of all the extra rendering) but it may be possible to do alt body hair for some of the 'pump and dump' minor characters in time.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
bears ? how why and how again
lol... anthropomorphic bear aliens. Because the universe is a many-varied wonder!
yes bounty hunter fits perfect for her :)
oh and maybe interesting for you to know, asari have hair tentacles ;)
I'd like to try hair-tentacles, but I'm not sure I could manage the geometry! If anyone knows of an off-the shelf Daz3D product for that, shout it out!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
lions tigers and bears oh my

is the game going for a police academy theme (1st one) where we are being trained to be a space marine but we don't actually become one till the end of the game

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
lions tigers and bears oh my

is the game going for a police academy theme (1st one) where we are being trained to be a space marine but we don't actually become one till the end of the game
That's pretty much the idea: and how you graduate depends on how well you've performed (and how many superiors you've 'impressed'!). But part of the training will involved combat missions (they throw you in at the deep end in SpaceCorps).

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
is the sergeant going to be like Leslie Easterbrook from police academy if thats the case sign me up for that class apart from her what other instructors will there be ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is the sergeant going to be like Leslie Easterbrook from police academy if thats the case sign me up for that class apart from her what other instructors will there be ?
Hehe, I won't give too many spoilers on that... especially since I haven't finalised what I'm putting into the stat system.

My current plans are: Drill-Sergeant Kex will be your hand-to-hand instructor and Corporal Daagron (a Volchak) will teach you firearms. Cis and The Pilot will be your flight instructors; Lt. Kex, Professor Alpha and Bobby will teach you various science skills; and Nurse Goodyear and the Doctor will teach you medicine.

Reactions: Swiftnissity

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
without spoilers can you max out your stats with each instructor or do you have to choose one profession to max out again if answering leads to spoilers tell me i wont ask again and be happy to wait and see

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
without spoilers can you max out your stats with each instructor or do you have to choose one profession to max out again if answering leads to spoilers tell me i wont ask again and be happy to wait and see
Honestly, the stats mechanics are still a work in progress. My thinking is that I’ll initially make it possible to max out all stats - so that players can see all the content in the game on a single run... but that then I’d go back and do iterations of the game where you choose your path to seven possible endings (e.g. graduating into Forward Infantry if you concentrate on strength and martial skills)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just uploaded an Android version, kindly ported by Spear1403!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What about time travel sidequest? MC trapped in a time loop where he has to convince other people/aliens through various means (but can also experiment with some stuff that will be forgotten in another loop or find some information about someone and then use it in normal time). Or maybe MC will meet himself from the future that will guide him through some mystery (and maybe he will have sex with himself?) or he will visit his younger self on Ganymedes. And of course classic travel to the past where MC with a small group of weirdos will hang out with some historical figures to set the timeline straight (maybe not very straight though).

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Honestly, the stats mechanics are still a work in progress. My thinking is that I’ll initially make it possible to max out all stats - so that players can see all the content in the game on a single run... but that then I’d go back and do iterations of the game where you choose your path to seven possible endings (e.g. graduating into Forward Infantry if you concentrate on strength and martial skills)
Idea umm like (i am a male bimbo XD) so will we be able to do some like genetic experiments on our character and will there be a non-feminizing the bully?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes