Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
If there is a kink i'm pretty sure this game has it covered.

I've even been accepting stuff I don't like because the game is fairly hilarious I think missing any scenes will be a shame.
I agree with yah on that one. I'm curious to see just how far RanliLabz will take this one.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
:p Really loving the feedback so far!

If there is a kink i'm pretty sure this game has it covered.
I agree with yah on that one. I'm curious to see just how far RanliLabz will take this one.
I'm a man of wide and varied tastes ;) Hint: there are still 16 kink spots open in Psychosexometrics and I doubt that'll be enough :ROFLMAO:

i think he'll stop at poop..lol..everything else..on the table..poop..nope!!
You have - indeed - found one of the lines I won't cross :LOL: (there had to be some!) No judgement for those who're into it - it's hardly as if it hurts anyone - it's just not my thing.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There is plenty of that to come I'm sure. This game will Blow your perverted mind when it is done, if it hasn't already. Trust me I've been following this game since it started, and RanliLabz still surprises me with stuff.
Hehe - I think the most important thing is to keep things fresh... no grind, no rut - always moving forward! CGI VNs offer the chance to do pretty much anything, and I want to take full advantage of that creative freedom to create (hopefully) a good story filled with sexual content of almost every kind :p

Reactions: Yandere Lover

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I'm a man of wide and varied tastes ;) Hint: there are still 16 kink spots open in Psychosexometrics and I doubt that'll be enough :ROFLMAO:
I'm more a romantic guy who like romantic stuff: Chainsaw, shotguns, bulldozers and gore movie :p

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Hehe - I think the most important thing is to keep things fresh... no grind, no rut - always moving forward! CGI VNs offer the chance to do pretty much anything, and I want to take full advantage of that creative freedom to create (hopefully) a good story filled with sexual content of almost every kind :p
Man oh Man, what must your poor Mother think of you? :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
And just to carry on spamming my own message board -
How much incest is in this game?
Some (next update sees a big step forward on that). In this one you get brother-sister vaginal and anal sex, and for m/m fans what I think might be the first all-black gay incestuous foursome!

can someone upload a torrent cause 4+ GB is too much for mega
Hey flippy :D Download the SD version (542MB) The difference in pic quality is minimal.

I'm not sure, if there were a game on F95 wich could make me laugh so much! additional thanks for music. Mars, the Bringer of War - epic! Can you provide some info for a french song?Sometimes I just don't click through next/scene just to listen to music.
Hehe - I love my music (for those who listen with the sound off, I'd advise turning it on as the sfx and music are heavily integrated into the script - don't worry there won't be any loud sex noises!) The French song is Pique-assiette sentimental, from La Cantine Boga (available gratis on the Free Music Archive).

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Hehe - I love my music (for those who listen with the sound off, I'd advise turning it on as the sfx and music are heavily integrated into the script - don't worry there won't be any loud sex noises!) The French song is Pique-assiette sentimental, from La Cantine Boga (available gratis on the Free Music Archive).
What people actually turn the sounds off? What is wrong with you guys don't do that.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
They're infuriatingly liberal! I've tried everything - been a mobile-phone salesman and a property developer, did a law degree and even spent a few years as a gig... You just can't rebel against hippies! :LOL:
I knew exactly what I wanted to do at 16, my parents were not happy but they accepted.:D

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes