RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
How has the gangbang always being disabled thing still not fixed?
Hey RedPill - as far as I'm aware, the issue was fixed a few updates back, and I haven't had any further bug reports about it (though if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let me know!). My best guess is that you're working off an old save - meaning that the error is still recorded in your save file. To fix it, you'll either have to replay from the start, or make a quick change in the code. I keep all my files open source to make fixing saves as easy as possible - open the game folder and navigate to game/script.rpy; at line 192 change default checkpoint_gangbang = False to default checkpoint_gangbang = True.

PS: This is specific to RedPill's problem, I'm not recommending this for everyone else!

Hey, any plan to make an option to transform the mc into a female (or a futa)?
The answer is no, kinda and yes! o_O It won't ever be possible to have an alternate female or futa MC (just because of the doubling of the workload); but he will have fantasies about it. Since there are so many dangerous technologies and anomalies running round the SpaceCorps Universe, he'll also find himself transformed in a variety of ways for short sequences (all optional). That includes plans for 'Alternate Universe', 'Body Swap', 'Undercover' and 'Recalibrated' so far - but they're all a fair way down the line. :D

Cole, on the other hand... (shhh, I've said too much!)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey RedPill - as far as I'm aware, the issue was fixed a few updates back, and I haven't had any further bug reports about it (though if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let me know!). My best guess is that you're working off an old save - meaning that the error is still recorded in your save file. To fix it, you'll either have to replay from the start, or make a quick change in the code. I keep all my files open source to make fixing saves as easy as possible - open the game folder and navigate to game/script.rpy; at line 192 change default checkpoint_gangbang = False to default checkpoint_gangbang = True.
First time playing actually, I'll change the code however.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
from what path are this 3 pics?
273685_mission_to_terex_promo
273684_Xenobiology101-promo
271444_XmasMovie-promo

i did take the femdom path and did not see them in game.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Where do I get the Taboo kink for the anal scenes?
Hey Mayrun! You enable Taboo back in the Decontamination scene - during the conversation with Sam, there’s a question about Backcountry Ranchers which prompts a question about whether you find the idea of Fatima shagging her brothers sexy. Hope that helped!:D

from what path are this 3 pics?
273685_mission_to_terex_promo
273684_Xenobiology101-promo
271444_XmasMovie-promo

i did take the femdom path and did not see them in game.
Glad your enjoying the game, Grego - those pics are only available for Patrons (from my 2 Patron-only spin-off and Xenobiology lecture series). Hope you enjoyed all the femdom this update - plenty more to come next month!;)

Oct 10, 2017
Love the game! But idk if anyone agrees with me, but maybe take more time on your updates, meaning release it later, to put in more content. I mean this with the most respect, because I don't want to tell you how to release games, and I know the backlash developers get for taking too long. But I think it would do this game some good.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Love the game! But idk if anyone agrees with me, but maybe take more time on your updates, meaning release it later, to put in more content. I mean this with the most respect, because I don't want to tell you how to release games, and I know the backlash developers get for taking too long. But I think it would do this game some good.
Same opinion with you. There are already too many tags, fetishes. Now Its time to release some story, adult scenes. Of course you are the developer but its just my opinion.

Jan 15, 2019
Dude, that update was fucking awesome, your sense of humour is on point. I'm completely blown away. I'll be on pins and needles waiting for the next one.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Dude, that update was fucking awesome, your sense of humour is on point. I'm completely blown away. I'll be on pins and needles waiting for the next one.
Thanks, man! :p Next one's got some really fun stuff in it - and a big plot turning point! ;)

Same opinion with you. There are already too many tags, fetishes. Now Its time to release some story, adult scenes. Of course you are the developer but its just my opinion.
Hey guys - thanks for the genrally positive reviews!

I totally appreciate the point on size (it's something I've been thinking about a lot). Overall, I'd say that I get a lot more messages hoping for a release than calling for fewer but bigger releases. Because it's primarily a serialised visual novel at the moment, I think it's probably most important to give folks a monthly update... and since I'm still a fairly new dev, I still need to prove my chops re commitment.:geek:

However, we are moving closer to the end of the 'intro' sequence now - and as it moves into a somewhat more 'gamey' mode with side missions, stat-building, minigames, etc. it may be necessary to have fewer, bigger updates to keep the main-storyline flowing. When I reach that point, I'll be polling my Patrons on what they think is best (and a lot come from this site, so the f95 perspective should be well-repped).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What happened to my Psycholab? All of my Kinks and Traits are gone.
Where are you looking at the Psycholab from? If it's from the main menu then it will be blank even after you've unlocked everything, you need to go to it in-game by right clicking.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I Loaded my last save, but my stuff is gone.
That's really weird... :unsure: did you move the folder, delete any saves or persistents, or tinker with the code?

Alternatively - check whether you pressed the 'NEXT' button on the Psychometric screen (the second screen of Kinks and Traits is currently empty).

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
That's really weird... :unsure: did you move the folder, delete any saves or persistents, or tinker with the code?

Alternatively - check whether you pressed the 'NEXT' button on the Psychometric screen (the second screen of Kinks and Traits is currently empty).
No I haven't touched anything there just gone. :cry: All I did was load my last save and delete the old version of game.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No I haven't touched anything there just gone. :cry:
That's crazy - sorry J! Can't imagine what it could be... most likely a file got corrupted or moved somehow. Maybe try loading an earlier save to see if the kinks appear there?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
That's crazy - sorry J! Can't imagine what it could be... most likely a file got corrupted or moved somehow. Maybe try loading an earlier save to see if the kinks appear there?
Tried that to nope. I guess I'll just delete the old saves and start fresh. I mean the game isn't that long yet.(y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Tried that to nope. I guess I'll just delete the old saves and start fresh. I mean the game isn't that long yet.(y)
Sucks. If you fast forward through it, be careful not to skip past the bit in the second corridor scene where you have to click on the toolbox!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes