RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Having a hard time opening these mac versions. They work for anyone else?
Hey Paradox - gotta admit that I'm flying blind on the Mac version (PC only) but I've had reviews in from Mac-user Patrons, so it should be fine.

I honestly want to try it all but the example model for the pilots was too good to not try to fly baby. :LOL:

I hear you. I deleted a game just a few hours ago because you have to start new to be able to continue with the new content and its a grindfest to do...not gonna do that anymore. lol
Totally - I much prefer to play a shorter game with content than a marathon that leaves you wandering aimlessly from empty room to empty room or having the same conversation endlessly. Plus no dev can guarantee compatible saves - even the big boys like Dark Cookie occasionally make you start fresh.

PS: Glad you liked the pilot ;) She's not in for a while, but you'll be seeing a new character in the same Ensign uniform next update.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey Paradox - gotta admit that I'm flying blind on the Mac version (PC only) but I've had reviews in from Mac-user Patrons, so it should be fine.

Totally - I much prefer to play a shorter game with content than a marathon that leaves you wandering aimlessly from empty room to empty room or having the same conversation endlessly. Plus no dev can guarantee compatible saves - even the big boys like Dark Cookie occasionally make you start fresh.

PS: Glad you liked the pilot ;) She's not in for a while, but you'll be seeing a new character in the same Ensign uniform next update.
Yeah i hate it too when i have to click through 20 locations and have the same conversation over and over again just to see 1 new scene or something. Of course no one can guarantee compatible saves, it just hurts way less if you have to redo a novel, like yours for example, where you can just fast forward until the point where you've been before.

PS: I don't mind waiting, i'm a fan of Offcuts. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah i hate it too when i have to click through 20 locations and have the same conversation over and over again just to see 1 new scene or something. Of course no one can guarantee compatible saves, it just hurts way less if you have to redo a novel, like yours for example, where you can just fast forward until the point where you've been before.

PS: I don't mind waiting, i'm a fan of Offcuts. :ROFLMAO:
lol - I also find fast forwarding through mine endlessly amusing... which is fortunate as I have to do it dozens of times each Testing! The little dance it make Morgana do is especially priceless. :ROFLMAO:

I just checked out the Offcuts page - I'd dismissed it before because of the artwork (I lazily just assumed HoneyD - didn't realise they'd gone through all the effort of a posterized Daz!). The promo video on his website is classic... I'm gonna assume ironic, but I have a high tolerance for kitsch regardless :LOL: It sold me on playing the game!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
lol - I also find fast forwarding through mine endlessly amusing... which is fortunate as I have to do it dozens of times each Testing! The little dance it make Morgana do is especially priceless. :ROFLMAO:

I just checked out the Offcuts page - I'd dismissed it before because of the artwork (I lazily just assumed HoneyD - didn't realise they'd gone through all the effort of a posterized Daz!). The promo video on his website is classic... I'm gonna assume ironic, but I have a high tolerance for kitsch regardless :LOL: It sold me on playing the game!
Yeah it is sometimes very funny to just forward through games. :D

The only thing i recomment when you play offcuts...don't expect an update anytime soon. :sneaky:

OppaD

Nov 28, 2018
Can’t wait to see more content of Captain Fukumi no Fukuyu (more than likely misspelled the name). Something seems... off about her :unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Can’t wait to see more content of Captain Fukumi no Fukuyu (more than likely misspelled the name). Something seems... off about her :unsure:
lol... so much is off about the Heroic Captain! :LOL: There's a big storyline planned about Captain Fuukyu (and a couple of optional side-quests) all of which will let players find out a bit more about SpaceCorps. And the 8th Branch. Which doesn't exist. o_O

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The path of Father Cheng allowed be to prevail against all degeneracy and temptations of off-worlder alien scum.
Making Terran supremacy great again one day at a time.
Fun game thought.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The path of Father Cheng allowed be to prevail against all degeneracy and temptations of off-worlder alien scum.
Making Terran supremacy great again one day at a time.
Fun game thought.
We're very much on the same wavelength, superman! :D
In the next stages of the game, MC is going to find himself presented with a series of choices leading him down different life paths (this is separate from Branch paths). One of those is Terran Supremacy (although that's the path of Captain Fuukyu); another is Pastor Chang's Righteous Path (see the universe - become a horrific religious zealot and wage AstroJihad). There are several other Paths too ;)

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Hey Mavedick... should be fine (I assume you're using the link in the first post?)
I used the link in main description, Anyway i finished the game without any walkthrough actually. You don't need a walkthrough, one can always just listen to the sound after a choice to know if it's the right choice or not. It was a great game buddy. Will be waiting for more updates...

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
We're very much on the same wavelength, superman! :D
In the next stages of the game, MC is going to find himself presented with a series of choices leading him down different life paths (this is separate from Branch paths). One of those is Terran Supremacy (although that's the path of Captain Fuukyu); another is Pastor Chang's Righteous Path (see the universe - become a horrific religious zealot and wage AstroJihad). There are several other Paths too ;)
Praise be to God-King Emperor of Mankind brother.

Mar 31, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.2] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 4.11GB

Download PC (280MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dude you just make the game from 4 gb to 280 mb it was amazing however my only problem was uploaded websites but thanks i love nopy it is fast as light. While i try comment it is already downloaded at nopy thank you again :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I used the link in main description, Anyway i finished the game without any walkthrough actually. You don't need a walkthrough, one can always just listen to the sound after a choice to know if it's the right choice or not. It was a great game buddy. Will be waiting for more updates...
Thanks mavedick :D I think the sound really helps - particularly if you're going for full content. Most people won't need the walkthrough except to avoid kinks they might not be up for ;)
Ah... I didn't realise that NOPY was particularly fast - I might use it for the next update! (y)
Praise be to God-King Emperor of Mankind brother.
Ad Astra Per Viscera! :eek:

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks mavedick :D I think the sound really helps - particularly if you're going for full content. Most people won't need the walkthrough except to avoid kinks they might not be up for ;)

Ah... I didn't realise that NOPY was particularly fast - I might use it for the next update! (y)

Ad Astra Per Viscera! :eek:
fastest download speed on my pc is about 10.9 mb/s. If you download too much mega they put you for waiting some website puts limit to 50 kbs but nopy is one of amazing ones :)

hehex

Mar 20, 2019
Patron Only Content & Spin-Offs
Since I've been asked about the extra content available on my Patreon, here's a few samples:

MISSION TO TEREX MINIGAME
View attachment 275407
242MB - 90 images - 11 Unique Characters - 2 Unique Races - 4 Unique Locations - Available to Sergeants+
Content: Alien, Bukkake, Voyeur, Public, Rape, Muscle, Femdom, Gay, Masturbation, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Worldbuilding, Comedy, Female Protagonist

Professor Alpha joins the SciCorps Mission to newly discovered planet Terex, home of an all-male race of Aquatics...
But will she get more than she bargained with after angering Mission Commander Kelley?

Yes. Yes she will :eek:

HIGHWIRE HORROR! CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
View attachment 275408
322MB - 142 images - 2 Unique Characters - 1 Unique Location - Available to Ensigns+
Content: Teen, Twink, Peril, Outdoor, Vaginal Sex, Accidental Sex, Stomach Bulge, Big Cock, Small Tits, Comedy, Backstory, Worldbuilding, Black & White

Simon and Amy find themselves trapped on the rooftops in this silent movie from the Classified Archives of Division 9...
Dare they brave the HIGHWIRE OF HORROR! :eek:Dun-dun-duuunnnn!

KORRUPTED MINIGAME
View attachment 275409
Password-Protected In-Game Content - 175 images - Available to Ensigns+
Content: Teen, Twink, Sleep Sex, Abuse, Bukkake, Public, Small Tits, Fingering, Titplay, Facerub, Magic, Parody, Male Protagonist

Find out just how far magical Bobby is prepared to go after finding homeless teen Rain passed out on a park-bench...
He goes pretty damn far...
What a douche! :mad:

XENOBIOLOGY 101 LECTURE SERIES
View attachment 275410
Ongoing Patreon Lecture Series - Regular New Lectures - Multiple New Alien Races - Available to Sergeants+
Content: Alien... and everything else!

Find out about the Universe with Professor Alpha in this regular series of lectures on the strange and sexy races
which populate the SpaceCorps Universe. Captains+ have the limited opportunity to contribute guest lectures
:alien: on species of their own creation.:alien:
how i can enter here

Reactions: AlixWoe

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
how i can enter here
Hey hexhe :D You have to sign up to my Patreon for these. $5 Tier for the Xmas Movie and Korrupted Minigame, $10 Tier and above for all of them. You can get them at: :)

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the pegging scene? I really have no clue. I followed the walkthrough and the above posted advise.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the pegging scene? I really have no clue. I followed the walkthrough and the above posted advise.
Hey Givettme - Johnny12's quite right... make sure you clicked on the toolbox. Lots of scenes result from that! They include futa, a minigame, a recap video, a voyeur scene and getting dommed by the Sarge. Pegging is currently only triggered if the Sarge made you lick your hand clean at the end of the corridor scene. ;)

Did anyone think I made the toolbox click a bit too hard or obscure?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey Givettme - Johnny12's quite right... make sure you clicked on the toolbox. Lots of scenes result from that! They include futa, a minigame, a recap video, a voyeur scene and getting dommed by the Sarge. Pegging is currently only triggered if the Sarge made you lick your hand clean at the end of the corridor scene. ;)

Did anyone think I made the toolbox click a bit too hard or obscure?
It's highlighted so maybe just add a second or two before it times out. You should add a highlight to the PADD though.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes