Nov 9, 2017
Hey Senthil... v0.2.3 Early Patreon Release on the 1st (I hope!) - looks like f95 release is gonna be pushed back to the 3rd. This one isn't going to feel like the biggest release (cos of alternate routes) - but it's got a lot of hardcore content and what I think/hope is a pretty decent stab at an adult fighting game! :D
Is any of that hardcore content of the m/m variety?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there going to be delay in the update ?
Afraid so... some issues with the renders that needed a whole lot of post work have put me back. I'm still hoping to get the public build out in the first week of May (Patron release def will be) :oops:
Is any of that hardcore content of the m/m variety?
Yes! :D Most of this update is f/m, but there's a very hardcore m/m scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also hoping to fit in a futa scene for fans of the chix - but not if it slows down release any further! ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
patreon pass is ********
This is a pirate site - and devs who think it's worth engaging here must grudgingly accept that people will post their passwords and leak their games. However, even pirates have rules and conventions. One of these conventions is to hide password hacks behind spoilers - and certainly not to emblazon them in livid crimson so that they can be seen from space. No-one else had ever done that on this thread - marking you out as a very special person in my estimation, worthy of celebration in song and verse.

jamescook1232_youreacunt.png

Feb 6, 2018
This is a pirate site - and devs who think it's worth engaging here must grudgingly accept that people will post their passwords and leak their games. However, even pirates have rules and conventions. One of these conventions is to hide password hacks behind spoilers - and certainly not to emblazon them in livid crimson so that they can be seen from space. No-one else had ever done that on this thread - marking you out as a very special person in my estimation, worthy of celebration in song and verse.

View attachment 294783
my bad still kinda new to the rules and how to post stuff, uhhh how do i make a spoiler?

Edit: I think i figured it out

Reactions: grego and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
my bad still kinda new to the rules and how to post stuff, uhhh how do i make a spoiler?

Edit: I think i figured it out
Much appreciated, James. Welcome to f95, and welcome to SpaceCorps :D

I hope you're enjoying the game - if so, please like the first message of the thread (lol - shameless hustling I know... we devs gain sustenance from our first message likes!) ;)

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Much appreciated, James. Welcome to f95, and welcome to SpaceCorps :D

I hope you're enjoying the game - if so, please like the first message of the thread (lol - shameless hustling I know... we devs gain sustenance from our first message likes!) ;)
so today new update ?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so today new update ?
Sorry, mate - there's been a few hiccups (for details, check out my post here.) I still need a few days to finish v0.2.3 off, then another few days while it's under Patreon Early Release and bug-hunting. Should be a good one, tho… the new rig has allowed me to really up the quality of some of the renders, esp. the next in the Hell fantasy sequence. :)

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Not going to lie, I'm going to step back a few months and come back when there's more content, had a GREAT laugh off quite a lot of your game so far and can't wait to see what it looks like closer to the finished product.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not going to lie, I'm going to step back a few months and come back when there's more content, had a GREAT laugh off quite a lot of your game so far and can't wait to see what it looks like closer to the finished product.
Thanks, Azraelith - glad you liked it :D (btw - given your name, it might be worth checking out the next update :devilish::eek::devilish:)

Reactions: Azraelith

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Thanks, Azraelith - glad you liked it :D (btw - given your name, it might be worth checking out the next update :devilish::eek::devilish:)
Hoh? Well I'll take a peak once it's released then, also question; regarding the MC when/if it happens, will we be seeing content back on his home world? (possibly mother/sister content as well?)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hoh? Well I'll take a peak once it's released then, also question; regarding the MC when/if it happens, will we be seeing content back on his home world? (possibly mother/sister content as well?)
The family situation is... complicated (too many spoilers for major plot points!) I can say there will def be more flashbacks to Ganymede - and that you'll be getting a brief introduction to someone special at the end of this update. ;)

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Pretty sure that the early release should be Tuesday, all-Patron release Wednesday and f95 release Friday. It’s all been a bit of a palaver, but I’m working on the final scene now - so figures are 95% confident. :D
Awesome,Definitely supporting on patreon now.by the way is there going to be any foot fetish content

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Awesome,Definitely supporting on patreon now.by the way is there going to be any foot fetish content
Woo! Welcome on board :D Not planning any foot fetish over the next few updates - but one of my Patrons submitted a seriously hot foot scenario that’s burning high on the list of stuff I want to do! (Accidental public sleep sex footjob with sister - the guy’s a kinkster genius!) :love:

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
The family situation is... complicated (too many spoilers for major plot points!) I can say there will def be more flashbacks to Ganymede - and that you'll be getting a brief introduction to someone special at the end of this update. ;)
My fingers are crossed for a step-brother situation also will we be able to be assigned to different sectors? (I'm dying to see the mc in a lab coat (only)) also during said flashbacks will there be choices? if so will they alter our mc?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes