RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's highlighted so maybe just add a second or two before it times out. You should add a highlight to the PADD though.
Good tip on the pad highlight :D. Yeah, I think a couple more seconds would be helpful to avoid missing the box - especially for mobile users and anyone unaccountably finding themselves one-handed :LOL:.

I always find it a bit tough reconciling the 'game-bits' with making sure no one misses content. I think Summertime Saga does it well (aside from a bit too much wandering into empty rooms!) This seems like a good place to ask if anyone can give me examples of 'linear' games that do it particularly well?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is the 2.3 update going to be towards the end of April?
Hey snoopy! :) No firm release date yet - but I've moved public release aims to the 1st/2nd of the month cos it works better across my platforms. Wish I could clone myself and get these things out even faster! :LOL:

Oct 29, 2016
So, let me get this straight because i am like 1 minute before deleting this game.

The new update 0.2.2 has more to offer than what i just witnessed by loading my previous save from SpaceCorpsXXX (v0.2.1) ?

What i already saw was the caddets scene, the intro video of the propaganda, few kinks being just enabled and one silly wrestle scene. All this for a 4gb download, 2.5 months after the previous release..

So, i am guessing i did somthing wrong here? Or not????

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The new update 0.2.2 has more to offer than what i just witnessed by loading my previous save from SpaceCorpsXXX (v0.2.1) ?

What i already saw was the caddets scene, the intro video of the propaganda, few kinks being just enabled and one silly wrestle scene. All this for a 4gb download, 2.5 months after the previous release..

So, i am guessing i did somthing wrong here? Or not????
Hi Francis, I sure hope that you didn't end up deleting the game! v0.2.2 actually comes a month after the previous release - the v0.2.1a Bolt-On - which contained quite a bit of new content that you may have missed. You can see that content listed in the Changelog on page 1 of this thread. Because v0.2.1a was a bolt-on to v0.2.1, it required replaying part of the previous release to see the alternative and additional scenes - and the best place to start was where the Computer crawls out of the screen in Decontamination.

Just as a note, I release an update every month :). It's hard to quantify the amount of additional gameplay - since SpaceCorps relies on player decisions and enabled kinks - but the difference between v0.2.1 and v0.2.1a is 466 new images out of a current 1697 images.

File sizes are, of course, a pain. It's necessary to release the entire game, including all the stuff you've played already, each month as standard practice - and it now takes me a whole day to upload the lot! :eek:The 4gb file size is for the HD versions - there's also my own compressed version (542mb), and an unofficial compressed version (280mb) by bas.

PS: Whatever your response, I'm now adopting your colour scheme for the versions - it's much clearer, so thanks for that! (y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have been playing since first release, and my god you have only gotten better! I adore the fact that every fetish is completely optional, and there is something for everyone. The newest update had me absolutely laughing my arse off with the whole political thing. Fantastic job, and keep up the great work! :)
Thanks boopy! :D Really glad you're enjoying it. There's going to be a lot more political satire down the road - along with the cheesier jokes! :LOL:
I really don't expect much from games like this but on this occasion you can count me surprised.

Good grammar throughout and the dialogue was charming and witty enough in parts to keep me interested. Also nice to see a wide variety of interests being explored with options to avoid them.

Figured you might be a fellow Brit from some of the slang/spelling used and I was right hah.

Nice work.
Thanks Rizlo :) Yeah, fellow Brit here (quite a lot of Brit devs on the site judging by spelling - I think we might even be giving the Russians a run for their money!) Glad you're enjoying the writing... there's loads of great artwork coming out at the moment, but quite a lot of dodgy (and occasionally incomprehensible) dialogue. I wanted to try for something players wouldn't just fast-forward through! (y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Any plans of adding THICC creatures of semblance to human female ^^?
Hey, supermanz :) No specific plans for human THICC (but anything's possible! It'll depend on where the story takes me and any inspirations I get! Could be a fun 'experiment gone wrong' side-storyline where skinny Anna gets transformed :LOL:) There are going to be various alien THICC in game, tho ;)

Reactions: supermanz95

noted88

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone's asked this but will there be a possible transformation of the mc to a more subby looking appearance, i play more subby and it's kinda funny when my char looks like the hulk. :p

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone's asked this but will there be a possible transformation of the mc to a more subby looking appearance, i play more subby and it's kinda funny when my char looks like the hulk. :p
lol - no-one has yet, but it's very true. I have to admit that I'm being pretty self-indulgent with that - I just find it really funny to have such a pumped-out hunk acting like a wimp (and pretty sexy! :p) I also feel that it makes narrative sense given his background, naivete and - ahem - intelligence.

Sadly, any serious customisation isn't possible because of the workload. There will be a whole load of points where he temporarily changes appearance due to experiments, special anomalies and bodyswaps, etc. - some of which will see him looking skinnier or nerdier. I assume that's what you meant by subbier? Feel free to post a pic if not (but best put it behind a spoiler) ;)

Reactions: noted88

noted88

Jul 18, 2017
lol - no-one has yet, but it's very true. I have to admit that I'm being pretty self-indulgent with that - I just find it really funny to have such a pumped-out hunk acting like a wimp (and pretty sexy! :p) I also feel that it makes narrative sense given his background, naivete and - ahem - intelligence.

Sadly, any serious customisation isn't possible because of the workload. There will be a whole load of points where he temporarily changes appearance due to experiments, special anomalies and bodyswaps, etc. - some of which will see him looking skinnier or nerdier. I assume that's what you meant by subbier? Feel free to post a pic if not (but best put it behind a spoiler) ;)
Very understandable must be a lot of work. I was thinking more of a branching point since i saw the sort of "classes" you can pick, as for what i meant by subby can range from looking like a standard person with a small pp like that jerk guy to a femboy ;). But thanks a lot of answering my question, the first starship troopers was a classic to me. :p

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
When is the next update coming ?
Hey Senthil... v0.2.3 Early Patreon Release on the 1st (I hope!) - looks like f95 release is gonna be pushed back to the 3rd. This one isn't going to feel like the biggest release (cos of alternate routes) - but it's got a lot of hardcore content and what I think/hope is a pretty decent stab at an adult fighting game! :D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes