Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Afraid so... some issues with the renders that needed a whole lot of post work have put me back. I'm still hoping to get the public build out in the first week of May (Patron release def will be) :oops:

Yes! :D Most of this update is f/m, but there's a very hardcore m/m scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also hoping to fit in a futa scene for fans of the chix - but not if it slows down release any further! ;)
"Horned Muscle-Daddy" is now my mood

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
"Horned Muscle-Daddy" is now my mood
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My fingers are crossed for a step-brother situation also will we be able to be assigned to different sectors? (I'm dying to see the mc in a lab coat (only)) also during said flashbacks will there be choices? if so will they alter our mc?
Hehe... there's no step-brother, I'm afraid (MC's family is already too massive... I can't say more!:censored:) As far as flashbacks go, they'll all be static - so no active choices or alterations (though all the kinks you've chosen will quietly change the flashback content you see in the background). You will get the chance to name characters in the flashbacks, though, and there's always time-travel! :LOL:

On the different Branches - Yes! :p The goal in Phase 2 of the game will be to train yourself up for one of the 'Seven' Branches (initially all in parallel, then concentrating on 1 'Major' per playthrough).

And now I'm off to find a good lab coat for MC and the cadets! One that's just a little too small to button up... :love:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thank you sir!!

Are you gonna do a map for the various choices like the other two?
Thanks addicted :D(y) I am going to do a walkthrough map - but I doubt it'll be out before the end of the month (lol - already busy with 0.2.4 and finishing up the next Patron-only spin-offs :LOL:)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
should we play it from beginning or can we countinue from saves? What do you recommend?
Hey woltka, :p You can just play on from saves... But...
There's a chance you may get an error message in game when you're asked some ethical questions in the fiery place (you'll know it when you see it!) Basically, I changed some of the stat system to prep for future updates, and some saves don't like it! You shouldn't need to replay from the start if you don't want to - just skip - since those stats don't currently affect the game. If all goes well, you won't have to replay from the start for several months - when I do the revamp - because those stats don't currently affect outcomes.
Renpy's really annoying where it comes to entering bits of real Python (like you need for new stat classes, etc). I'm hoping to eventually get a computer whiz on board to help me ensure that replaying is never necessary... but since even the big games like Summertime Saga sometimes make you do it, I'm not holding my breath!

Reactions: woltka35

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Any new kinks ?
:cool: I've never been one to stint on the kinks, lol. If you complete the Wrestlemania scene you get a 'Mixed Wrastler' Trait, and if you fail/reject the content you get a 'Man of Peace' Trait - these affect future f/m combat opportunities. You also get to choose whether you add the Sarge to your Virtual Stable.
wrastler_trait.png OR manofpeace_trait.png

Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
:cool: I've never been one to stint on the kinks, lol. If you complete the Wrestlemania scene you get a 'Mixed Wrastler' Trait, and if you fail/reject the content you get a 'Man of Peace' Trait - these affect future f/m combat opportunities. You also get to choose whether you add the Sarge to your Virtual Stable.
View attachment 300924 OR View attachment 300925
Wrestlemania, cool, can't wait for an AJ Style cameo:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes