RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not sure if you can do anything at your end, but the uncompressed windows version has hit the "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently" point
It's bloody infuriating... I pay Google :mad: lol - Nopy won't give me an invite and FileCDN refuses to upload it even though it claims to have unlimited uploads... I'm having a go with MediaFire right now, but it's stuck on verify!

Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz
Sep 22, 2018
It's bloody infuriating... I pay Google :mad: lol - Nopy won't give me an invite and FileCDN refuses to upload it even though it claims to have unlimited uploads... I'm having a go with MediaFire right now, but it's stuck on verify!
I appreciate your efforts, but don't get too worked up. If you pop your clogs, who is going to finish the game :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I appreciate your efforts, but don't get too worked up. If you pop your clogs, who is going to finish the game :giggle:
I'll be! o_O It worked... must be something in this Zen malarkey after all :D

Reactions: Wyrme

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
hey what's that about the critical decisions, if u choose the right always with the "cliiing" sound, means u are right if not u are doing wrong, then what is the point in do a choice of the examples if 1 leads you to the right and the others to the Game Over?....

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
hey what's that about the critical decisions, if u choose the right always with the "cliiing" sound, means u are right if not u are doing wrong, then what is the point in do a choice of the examples if 1 leads you to the right and the others to the Game Over?....
Hey, IlIKEASD :) The good choice/bad choice sound doesn’t exactly tell you what not to do - it just shows you the routes with the most content/progression ahead. Sometimes there is more than one good option (e.g. a m/m good option or f/m good option) and sometimes players will want to take a bad option to avoid a certain kink or reject a character. A lot of the bad options also lead to some pretty sexy content despite the game over - e.g. blowjob from the alien, buttfuck from the Sergeant, femdom from the Nurse. Most ‘bad’ options are worth playing through! ;)

Reactions: IlIKEASD

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Hey, IlIKEASD :) The good choice/bad choice sound doesn’t exactly tell you what not to do - it just shows you the routes with the most content/progression ahead. Sometimes there is more than one good option (e.g. a m/m good option or f/m good option) and sometimes players will want to take a bad option to avoid a certain kink or reject a character. A lot of the bad options also lead to some pretty sexy content despite the game over - e.g. blowjob from the alien, buttfuck from the Sergeant, femdom from the Nurse. Most ‘bad’ options are worth playing through! ;)
thank you so much ! you are a nice guy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
crap on toast..playing it on my new pc for the first time..the clouds and spirals move a LOT faster and my old man mousing skills can barely catch them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this game btw..should appeal to EVERY person on the forum..EVERY kink(almost) and ALL optional..lol..the game lets you "just say no" or ALL of the yes...so if anyone complains about a kink..they aint been paying attention and need to be sent to ganymede farm to be taught by the cult...

• Love
Reactions: Wyrme and RanliLabz

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
crap on toast..playing it on my new pc for the first time..the clouds and spirals move a LOT faster and my old man mousing skills can barely catch them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this game btw..should appeal to EVERY person on the forum..EVERY kink(almost) and ALL optional..lol..the game lets you "just say no" or ALL of the yes...so if anyone complains about a kink..they aint been paying attention and need to be sent to ganymede farm to be taught by the cult...
I just switched to my new PC before update 23... you're right, super fast clouds now. 29 going on 60 here.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
@RanliLabz is it possible to get through the fight without activating musclefan and femdom and without taking the bitch way out of fainting or crying for mercy. I rejected those two updates ago why are they being forced on me now?
It doesn't make sense that choosing to continue fighting results in femdom at the very least could you get rid of the bad end when you ride her and turn it into a maledom path?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
lol - I'll look into a slight slow down for the next update (my new rig makes the spirals a bit more challenging for me to!) They're always in the same pattern (I'm an incredibly lazy coder!:LOL:) so my advice is to keep the mouse in the same place and spam click ;)
This game is fantastic.
You guys are so nice! :love:
game end after fight with the sergent?
Hey darkness! :D Every update ends with a To Be Continued screen - if you didn't see that, then there's more content available (play through some of the other options - I'll try to have a walkthrough out in a few weeks). See below for the stuff you should have seen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Missed this until now it seems.

Thats a fun ride and really cool system with the kinks select thingy ^^

Hope the updates dont feel to small without all kinks active.
The actual story is quite short - when you break it down, you get a medical check, walk to decontamination and stand in formation. Sure there is already a good amount of lewd stuff in it, but pure story content is quite small. I hope my point is understandable ... o_O

Really good game :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh my god this Wrastlemania almost killed me. :ROFLMAO:

Checklist of what the MC has to do:
Getting some brains
Getting good at dominating
Dominate the Demon Chick and the Sergeant
After that take all the nice Ladies and enjoy his Harem and not to forget fly around in his own Spaceship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
@RanliLabz is it possible to get through the fight without activating musclefan and femdom and without taking the bitch way out of fainting or crying for mercy. I rejected those two updates ago why are they being forced on me now?
It doesn't make sense that choosing to continue fighting results in femdom at the very least could you get rid of the bad end when you ride her and turn it into a maledom path?
Hey Ayrik - thought I'd do this as a separate post for the maledom fans :devilish:. Basically, any sexual interaction with the Sergeant is going to end up activating Musclefan (cos muscle) - but when your combat level (not yet introduced) is raised, it won't add Femdom.

Basically, the narrative wouldn't allow MC to become too aggressive at this point, considering his starting position. I've been adding in some full Maledom game overs (like the bj and butt scenes) because I'm a fan - but they just can't progress far right now because there's nowhere that storyline can realistically go. There will a proper Maledom path within the sandbox 'Phase 2' part of the game, though, with a couple of Maledom subkinks to be activated. (y)
Oh my god this Wrastlemania almost killed me. :ROFLMAO:

Checklist of what the MC has to do:
Getting some brains
Getting good at dominating
Dominate the Demon Chick and the Sergeant
After that take all the nice Ladies and enjoy his Harem and not to forget fly around in his own Spaceship.
Thanks Ilan! :D tick, tick, tick, tick to the checklist as the game goes on - if players choose, of course! Intelligence will be intro'd as a stat in a couple of months, along with Maledom (though you've gone straight for the two hardest girls to dominate! :ROFLMAO:) You've also just anticipated one of the possible endings of Phase 4. (and I shall call the Harem Spaceship the USS Ilan in your honour. If I remember. Which I probably won't in 18 months time!:LOL:)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey Ayrik - thought I'd do this as a separate post for the maledom fans :devilish:. Basically, any sexual interaction with the Sergeant is going to end up activating Musclefan (cos muscle) - but when your combat level (not yet introduced) is raised, it won't add Femdom.

Basically, the narrative wouldn't allow MC to become too aggressive at this point, considering his starting position. I've been adding in some full Maledom game overs (like the bj and butt scenes) because I'm a fan - but they just can't progress far right now because there's nowhere that storyline can realistically go. There will a proper Maledom path within the sandbox 'Phase 2' part of the game, though, with a couple of Maledom subkinks to be activated. (y)

Thanks Ilan! :D tick, tick, tick, tick to the checklist as the game goes on - if players choose, of course! Intelligence will be intro'd as a stat in a couple of months, along with Maledom (though you've gone straight for the two hardest girls to dominate! :ROFLMAO:) You've also just anticipated one of the possible endings of Phase 4. (and I shall call the Harem Spaceship the USS Ilan in your honour. If I remember. Which I probably won't in 18 months time!:LOL:)
Well of course i'll go straight for the two hardest ones to dominate because they deserve their own medicine the most. Dominating blondy would be way to easy and boring because of her personality, she already seems pretty submissive.

Lol i like the idea for the spaceship name. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes