Aug 9, 2017
New player here, decided to check this out when I saw in on the "Latest Updates" tab
but before I start: What is the difference between Public Release and Patreon version? Am I going to be stopped by a pay wall? (Sorry, I'be had bad experiences in the past)

Reactions: RanliLabz

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
New player here, decided to check this out when I saw in on the "Latest Updates" tab
but before I start: What is the difference between Public Release and Patreon version? Am I going to be stopped by a pay wall? (Sorry, I'be had bad experiences in the past)
It's extra scenes like dreams or fantasies most of the time. You won't really notice it if you don't have it

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
A LOT of us would really like to make the Sarge OUR dame..i mean OUR..as in the possessive ;) over time options to make the MC a more powerful social force that will allow him to become the one giving Sarge orders(in the sexual way natch) would go a long way towards building a good rapport with us perverts on F95 :sneaky:
on the other hand..wanna treat Anna like a precious princess..cause of course she is :p

• Haha
Aug 9, 2017
It's extra scenes like dreams or fantasies most of the time. You won't really notice it if you don't have it
Thanks for the fast reply, I might see it through now that I'm not afraid to be cheated out of content. Who knows.. I might get interested enough to unlock that pay wall ;)

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well of course i'll go straight for the two hardest ones to dominate because they deserve their own medicine the most. Dominating blondy would be way to easy and boring because of her personality, she already seems pretty submissive.
Lol i like the idea for the spaceship name. :ROFLMAO:
Thought you would ;) Anna's the warm up act on a maledom route, but the toughest nut to crack on a seduction route. She's also got a few tricks up her sleeve in some of the other paths! ;)
Missed this until now it seems.
Thats a fun ride and really cool system with the kinks select thingy ^^
Hope the updates dont feel to small without all kinks active.
The actual story is quite short - when you break it down, you get a medical check, walk to decontamination and stand in formation. Sure there is already a good amount of lewd stuff in it, but pure story content is quite small. I hope my point is understandable ... o_O
Really good game :)
Thanks Trasher :D Point totally understandable - if you play the game without many kinks it's not especially long, but with them all activated it's starting to get quite big now! :cool: And you're right on the story - MC's only been on board for about four hours now! The 'Phase 1' intro sequence we're in is mainly about establishing the gameplay, psychometrics and characters before the paths start really branching out according to player choice - meaning it's more dialogue than plot heavy. Phase 2 (stat building) will be a bit pacier, with more missions and mysteries and combat, etc. because I'll have earned the jump cuts :ROFLMAO:.
New player here, decided to check this out when I saw in on the "Latest Updates" tab. but before I start: What is the difference between Public Release and Patreon version? Am I going to be stopped by a pay wall? (Sorry, I'be had bad experiences in the past)
Hey BlueWorm :)- about 90% of game content is currently free in the public build (a Creep Minigame and a bunch of extra pics in the Wrestlemania scene are currently hidden). Most of my Patreon content is in stand alone minigames. Prevat pretty much nailed it - but can find the info on Patreon extras here: Spin Offs (not updated for v0.2.3)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lol - I'll look into a slight slow down for the next update (my new rig makes the spirals a bit more challenging for me to!) They're always in the same pattern (I'm an incredibly lazy coder!:LOL:) so my advice is to keep the mouse in the same place and spam click ;)
i just rolled my mouse wheel back until i got it...LOL

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hey Ayrik - thought I'd do this as a separate post for the maledom fans :devilish:. Basically, any sexual interaction with the Sergeant is going to end up activating Musclefan (cos muscle) - but when your combat level (not yet introduced) is raised, it won't add Femdom.

Basically, the narrative wouldn't allow MC to become too aggressive at this point, considering his starting position. I've been adding in some full Maledom game overs (like the bj and butt scenes) because I'm a fan - but they just can't progress far right now because there's nowhere that storyline can realistically go. There will a proper Maledom path within the sandbox 'Phase 2' part of the game, though, with a couple of Maledom subkinks to be activated. (y)

Thanks Ilan! :D tick, tick, tick, tick to the checklist as the game goes on - if players choose, of course! Intelligence will be intro'd as a stat in a couple of months, along with Maledom (though you've gone straight for the two hardest girls to dominate! :ROFLMAO:) You've also just anticipated one of the possible endings of Phase 4. (and I shall call the Harem Spaceship the USS Ilan in your honour. If I remember. Which I probably won't in 18 months time!:LOL:)
so in other words its either femdom or bitch ass pussy ending until further notice, but I repeat myself since they are the same.:(

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thought you would ;) Anna's the warm up act on a maledom route, but the toughest nut to crack on a seduction route. She's also got a few tricks up her sleeve in some of the other paths! ;)

Thanks Trasher :D Point totally understandable - if you play the game without many kinks it's not especially long, but with them all activated it's starting to get quite big now! :cool: And you're right on the story - MC's only been on board for about four hours now! The 'Phase 1' intro sequence we're in is mainly about establishing the gameplay, psychometrics and characters before the paths start really branching out according to player choice - meaning it's more dialogue than plot heavy. Phase 2 (stat building) will be a bit pacier, with more missions and mysteries and combat, etc. because I'll have earned the jump cuts :ROFLMAO:.

Hey BlueWorm :)- about 90% of game content is currently free in the public build (a Creep Minigame and a bunch of extra pics in the Wrestlemania scene are currently hidden). Most of my Patreon content is in stand alone minigames. Prevat pretty much nailed it - but can find the info on Patreon extras here: Spin Offs (not updated for v0.2.3)
I doubt that i'll ever see her seduction route. So far there is only one character that would be interesting to seduce...but Miss Goodyear is addicted to the D anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Well of course i'll go straight for the two hardest ones to dominate because they deserve their own medicine the most. Dominating blondy would be way to easy and boring because of her personality, she already seems pretty submissive.

Lol i like the idea for the spaceship name. :ROFLMAO:
The fun with Anna (aka blondy) isn't the domination its the corruption through domination. Slowly warping her mind as you both discover new and ever more depraved ways of getting off until one day you return home to granymeade parading her through town on leash in the most outlandish and sexually provocative outfit just to make her die of shame and scandalize her family.

• Wow

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The fun with Anna (aka blondy) isn't the domination its the corruption through domination. Slowly warping her mind as you both discover new and ever more depraved ways of getting off until one day you return home to granymeade parading her through town on leash in the most outlandish and sexually provocative outfit just to make her die of shame and scandalize her family.
Its all true and i don't argue about that, but Anna is a way to easy target if you know what i mean. But don't worry i'll dominate every girl i'm allowed to dominate anyway.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Its all true and i don't argue about that, but Anna is a way to easy target if you know what i mean.
moment Anna looked into MC's eyes with that scared hopeful look after he said the look suited her my personal protection barriers shot up and she was the princess..not to be corrupted or dominated..but to be treasured and savoured..Sarge i'ma dominate the fuck outta though ;) also..wanna assboink the alien weirdo..because reasons..science..ALIENS!!!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
moment Anna looked into MC's eyes with that scared hopeful look after he said the look suited her my personal protection barriers shot up and she was the princess..not to be corrupted or dominated..but to be treasured and savoured..Sarge i'ma dominate the fuck outta though ;) also..wanna assboink the alien weirdo..because reasons..science..ALIENS!!!
I don't care if they are princesses or the most perverted beeings in the universe. If i can dominate them i'll do so because you gotta catch them all! The only problems in most games are the developers who don't let me do what i want to do. ;)

Oh wait there is one character in a game that i refuse to boink...the mom in lukes way. There is no fucking way that i will get it going with skeletor!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That's some full scale Dom :eek: I'll have to work the pic of Anna on a leash back in Decon into a full scale dream sequence sometime - and then set about making it real!
I don't care if they are princesses or the most perverted beeings in the universe. If i can dominate them i'll do so because you gotta catch them all! The only problems in most games are the developers who don't let me do what i want to do. ;)
We are cruel teases :LOL: But eventually... eventually... (y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Oh wait there is one character in a game that i refuse to boink...the mom in lukes way. There is no fucking way that i will get it going with skeletor!
she aint a pokemon dude..you dont need to catch em all..HAHAAA..ok..maybe ya do...so conflicted..

• Haha

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I know what you mean Rob but I like my Princesses to know who they belong to, as far as sarge goes by the time I'm done with her she will wish for what I do to Anna. I don't like Sarge's looks or personality so the only use I have for her is to turn her into an intergalatic whore/breeding sow for "diplomatic purposes." She will be the "barley recognizeable as once human thing" that gets passed around at all the political summits for stress relief. But thats only possible if bodymod gets added as a kink.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's some full scale Dom :eek: I'll have to work the pic of Anna on a leash back in Decon into a full scale dream sequence sometime - and then set about making it real!

We are cruel teases :LOL: But eventually... eventually... (y)
Yeah you are teases and the worst part is that there are tons of devs who made side characters the most interesting characters in the whole game...but you'll never be able to enjoy a proper route and more than some scenes with them. :sneaky:
she aint a pokemon dude..you dont need to catch em all..HAHAAA..ok..maybe ya do...so conflicted..
Of course they are pokemon...and be honest you would try to catch every interesting woman if you could too...even when you know it would kill you at some point. :D

• Haha

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
the pic of Anna on a leash back in Decon
When I saw that scene that is when I really became interested in this game I was hoping that you would make it a major theme/option because it is one of my top 5 kinks.
not that anybody asked but my top 5 are
impregnation/pregnant
incest/oyakodon (thats mom and daughter)
Human pet
Piercing (specifically of nipples and clitoris)
Fornifillia/petrification Corruption

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes