RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
When I saw that scene that is when I really became interested in this game I was hoping that you would make it a major theme/option because it is one of my top 5 kinks.
not that anybody asked but my top 5 are
impregnation/pregnant
incest/oyakodon (thats mom and daughter)
Human pet
Piercing (specifically of nipples and clitoris)
Fornifillia/petrification Corruption
Unsolicited kink lists are the best! :ROFLMAO: You're in some luck... There are existing plans for pregnant within Phase 1, tons of Corruption (both ways) and oyakodon. There's a Human pet sequence further down the road - but as an alien's pet, so perhaps not quite what you were going for - and pierced characters but no piercing itself. Petrification might not have made your top 5, but it's in the massive list of planned scenarios! ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WELL..if you are "not" soliciting kinks..i'll throw mine in(and be judged for it)
here we go..dames squirting on each other..dames peeing on each other..securing a dame to an X rack arms and legs nicely spread..then caressing and tickling her body until she..um..pee's..or squirts..pregnancy..spanking a dame..hand only..i'm not into paddles..they do not convey the warm feeling flowing up through my hand...public displays of sexual subservience dame showing her worship of me to all..yandere(dames that are psycho into you and will stab a bitch who looks at you then flutter her eyes at you smiling "i love you daddykins..i will do ANYTHING for you" hehhe ) co-dom/domme(another dame at my side strong and powerful together controlling a sub)

Sep 22, 2018
@RanliLabz is it possible to get through the fight without activating musclefan and femdom and without taking the bitch way out of fainting or crying for mercy. I rejected those two updates ago why are they being forced on me now?
It doesn't make sense that choosing to continue fighting results in femdom at the very least could you get rid of the bad end when you ride her and turn it into a maledom path?
I agree with Ayrik, I do not like that Femdom gets re-enabled after I say I dislike it just because I decide that in a sparring session, where I presume the Sgt. is trying to assess my combat potential, I decide that the appropriate response is to fight back and press any advantages I find. Which is what I would think a military force with active combat zones would want in any potential combatant. There needs to be a choice other than "wimp" and "bitch boy", which is really a distinction without a difference

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
just finished the update i liked it a lot hopefully we can get some more scenes with the futa demoness
I wanted her in this one - but she didn't quite fit :cry: The Pandaemonium storyline is a big one, so there will be more of her and her sisters(?) :devilish:
WELL..if you are "not" soliciting kinks..i'll throw mine in(and be judged for it)
here we go..dames squirting on each other..dames peeing on each other..securing a dame to an X rack arms and legs nicely spread..then caressing and tickling her body until she..um..pee's..or squirts..pregnancy..spanking a dame..hand only..i'm not into paddles..they do not convey the warm feeling flowing up through my hand...public displays of sexual subservience dame showing her worship of me to all..yandere(dames that are psycho into you and will stab a bitch who looks at you then flutter her eyes at you smiling "i love you daddykins..i will do ANYTHING for you" hehhe ) co-dom/domme(another dame at my side strong and powerful together controlling a sub)
Interesting list! Peeing's out, I'm afraid (I'm weirdly squeamish about it - god knows why given all the weird stuff I'm into!). Spanking, natch (only m/m spank scene so far, so it hasn't made the kinks), public sub :love: and co-dom (y)(y)(y). Never heard of yandere before - but the Computers (male and female) are full on Fatal Attraction :eek:.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
hm...the stuff that rob wrote except the pissing part, yandere (tsundere rule surpreme :p) and pregnancy. That stuff doesn't really bother me but thats not what keeps my boat floating.

I like way to much stuff to write it all down but good domination is always a yes as long as the MC does it.

RanliLabz the term Yandere comes from anime and manga and is a person, mostly female, that has strong feelings torwads someone which often changes into a psychotic state because the feelings are often not mutual which often ends in her killing people or killing herself. Rob obviously likes the chick that is crazy for him and would murder every other chick for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
minus the water sports and yandere I can agree, not that there is anything wrong with water sports per se but I can think of better things to fap to. As for yandere you just need to convince her to be you co-dom instead of offing every girl that breaths within a 100 mile radius. ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I agree with Ayrik, I do not like that Femdom gets re-enabled after I say I dislike it just because I decide that in a sparring session, where I presume the Sgt. is trying to assess my combat potential, I decide that the appropriate to fight back and press any advantages I find. Which is what I would think a military force with active combat zones would want in any potential combatant. There needs to be a choice other than "wimp" and "bitch boy", which is really a distinction without a difference
:unsure: I'll look into that - you're right, it doesn't give players the proper choice the game's built on. I won't be able to write extra scenes/pics or add a new dom path, but I should be able to make re-enabling Femdom optional to keep your Psychometrics the way you guys prefer.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I would like to mention that this game right here has my favourite worded trait of all games i've played, and not that specific kink would bother me i just think this trait is worded perfectly.

minus the water sports and yandere I can agree, not that there is anything wrong with water sports per se but I can think of better things to fap to. As for yandere you just need to convince her to be you co-dom instead of offing every girl that breaths within a 100 mile radius. ;)
Thats why Tsundere rule surpreme. They don't do shit like that. ;)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I would like to mention that this game right here has my favourite worded trait of all games i've played, and not that specific kink would bother me i just think this trait is worded perfectly.

Thats why Tsundere rule surpreme. They don't do shit like that. ;)
speaking of Tsundere it reminds me of this song i stumbled upon that is (imo) the perfect representation of a Tsundere enjoy

Sep 22, 2018
I am going to laugh my ass off if Jared turns out to be Tsundere for the MC, with a twist of guilt for feelings that go against Pastor Chang's teachings. If we consider the bullying the closet homo equivalent of pulling pigtails it all begins to make sense... Plus it is often said that there is a fine line between love and hate

Reactions: RanliLabz

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one. The options of fetishes as a yes / no is a welcome one as is the variety of said fetishes. Hard enough (if you'll excuse the pun) to find a particular fetish that isn't mixed in with something unwanted. The input of choice is brilliant! Hope this continues on to completion.

• Love

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I am going to laugh my ass off if Jared turns out to be Tsundere for the MC, with a twist of guilt for feelings that go against Pastor Chang's teachings. If we consider the bullying the closet homo equivalent of pulling pigtails it all begins to make sense... Plus it is often said that there is a fine line between love and hate
NO!!! I wont let you taint the purity of Tsundere by associating it in any way with BL:sick:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Loving this one. The options of fetishes as a yes / no is a welcome one as is the variety of said fetishes. Hard enough (if you'll excuse the pun) to find a particular fetish that isn't mixed in with something unwanted. The input of choice is brilliant! Hope this continues on to completion.
I love the amount of choices in this game (especially bi options). Great game, definitely one of my current faves :D
Thanks, guys! :D Keeping the kink tree going is definitely the plan til completion (eta 3019 given my pile of planned sequences!) - although I think I'm going to have to collab at some point to keep the updates giving something for everyone!
Bully Love? Just a guess - I'm taking a crash course in new fetishes here! :LOL: But - Spoiler alert! - Jared Tsundere is one of the optional sub-paths in the Cole Friendship and Love routes.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
RanliLabz
Well... I Play this Game... I have only one to say... Dev have BIG ambitions :LOL:

For real, Game is real Ugless... A lot of GAY connent :eek:
What we have in 0.2.3 version?
1 HJ, 1-2 BJ, 1 TJ :cautious:

In Dreams we have 1 Orgy (+Guy content), 1 FFM with Futa (+Guy content) :cry:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
speaking of Tsundere it reminds me of this song i stumbled upon that is (imo) the perfect representation of a Tsundere enjoy
Well yeah pretty much, but there is also the type that is like this only in the beginning and they get really attached to the person they are with...except he is always looking after other girls then this comes out again. Anyway this is far more entertaining than a yandere. :D

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks, guys! :D Keeping the kink tree going is definitely the plan til completion (eta 3019 given my pile of planned sequences!) - although I think I'm going to have to collab at some point to keep the updates giving something for everyone!

Bully Love? Just a guess - I'm taking a crash course in new fetishes here! :LOL: But - Spoiler alert! - Jared Tsundere is one of the optional sub-paths in the Cole Friendship and Love routes.
BL is usually boy love

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes