Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
But i am deaf and color blind
Well then the only way you can play is with the answers that seem right to you and save the game before you make these choices. I mean you know what you want to see and don't want to see by yourself. If you do that you will avoid or enable the content you want to see and if you decide to try some new content you always have the save.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
But i am deaf and color blind
Sorry for your troubles, sdadag… I think Ilan's advice is best - save and save often! I'm going to try and get a walkthrough out for the end of the month - but they're very time-consuming, and they can never come out simultaneously with the game as sometimes I need to make changes to the pathways.
no yandere?... :cry::eek::oops::mad: rage quits..so sad...REAL TEARS..my feels are DECIMATED!!! Yandere=true love :D
Talking of yandere...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sorry for your troubles, sdadag… I think Ilan's advice is best - save and save often! I'm going to try and get a walkthrough out for the end of the month - but they're very time-consuming, and they can never come out simultaneously with the game as sometimes I need to make changes to the pathways.

Talking of yandere...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i need that game in my life(as long as it's ren'py)

Reactions: Maverick1965

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I can only say: Thank god you didn't choose to only know how to work with RPGM...i haaaaaaaaaaate it and i refuse to play games with that engine. :ROFLMAO:
lol - I agree! The first one I played I liked, second I sighed, third I rage-quit. It gives devs even more of a licence to grind, and the interface is just horrid! I did like The Coceter Chronicles tho - wish she hadn't stopped making it

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
lol - I agree! The first one I played I liked, second I sighed, third I rage-quit. It gives devs even more of a licence to grind, and the interface is just horrid! I did like The Coceter Chronicles tho - wish she hadn't stopped making it
Yeah there are some good games but most of the stuff is just a real hardcore grind and if i want to grind like a maniac then i'll go and play an MMORPG.^^

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah there are some good games but most of the stuff is just a real hardcore grind and if i want to grind like a maniac then i'll go and play an MMORPG.^^
No worse boner killer than wandering round a badly animated medieval village looking for a coin, lol... I don't mind it when games have cool off periods between sex (though mine basically doesn't ever cool off! :LOL:) - but some of them just seem so aimless. Especially when the moment you find whatever the quest is, a message pops up telling you to wait a month for the content to be integrated!

Reactions: Maverick1965

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No worse boner killer than wandering round a badly animated medieval village looking for a coin, lol... I don't mind it when games have cool off periods between sex (though mine basically doesn't ever cool off! :LOL:) - but some of them just seem so aimless. Especially when the moment you find whatever the quest is, a message pops up telling you to wait a month for the content to be integrated!
Hell yeah. Its completly fine if you have cool off periods between sex scenes especially if you have a good story or in your case a crazy story to tell (yours doesn't cool off but some scenes are hilarious because your MC is smart like a bag of rocks :D). But grinding for hours to see the left boob of the chick that you don't really like anyway? Nope not happening.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
wait..is it an actual game?..link it NIAO!!!!!
lol - sorry, rob - it's one of my Sergeant+ Patreon rewards. it's a spin-off minigame called Mission to Terex. The alien in the pic (Professor Alpha) actually gets out-Tsundered by a muscle babe called Commander Kelley... in a particularly horrific way! :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lol - sorry, rob - it's one of my Sergeant+ Patreon rewards. it's a spin-off minigame called Mission to Terex. The alien in the pic (Professor Alpha) actually gets out-Tsundered by a muscle babe called Commander Kelley... in a particularly horrific way! :ROFLMAO:
i can only pay in tea :( BUT..it is Yorkshire Gold :D classy AF yo!!!

• Haha

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
:unsure: I'll look into that - you're right, it doesn't give players the proper choice the game's built on. I won't be able to write extra scenes/pics or add a new dom path, but I should be able to make re-enabling Femdom optional to keep your Psychometrics the way you guys prefer.
Yes please do, because I don't wanna pussy out of the fight, but I also don't want FEMDOM Content. So do I just keep going, and just ignore the Femdom content now?

no yandere?... :cry::eek::oops::mad: rage quits..so sad...REAL TEARS..my feels are DECIMATED!!! Yandere=true love :D
Now your talking Yandere is Love, Yandere is Life. Just know hands off My Mayu.:mad:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Since everyone else is doing it guess I'll throw mine in.

Small Breast
Incest
Hairy
Yandere
Harem
Gothic or Gothic Loli
Aline/Monster Women
Muscle Women
Oh and Human X Furry Girl

What Can I Say Were All Freaks

Reactions: KrystalFoxx69

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Kudos also for not having the MC have a horse-cock. Dicks of all sizes exist (and even the odd monster) but the plethora of games that have boys in their late teens throwing around meat that would put most stallions to shame are a joke imo. Really tends to kill the immersion.

Reactions: bab510

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes please do, because I don't wanna pussy out of the fight, but I also don't want FEMDOM Content. So do I just keep going, and just ignore the Femdom content now?
Keep on going, but make sure you save before the fight so you can 'replay and fast forward' when I fix in the next update ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am ok with femdom content only if the path can lead to turning the tables...but continuous femdom with no escape..fuck that buddy..i'm outta here!! SO..sarge must become my slave..its written in the stars o_O

Reactions: Crexox1337
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes