grego

Aug 14, 2017
[QUOTE
Glad your enjoying the game, Grego - those pics are only available for Patrons (from my 2 Patron-only spin-off and Xenobiology lecture series). Hope you enjoyed all the femdom this update - plenty more to come next month!;)[/QUOTE]

yes i enjoy the game very much and it get better and better :) with each update.(y)

i like the muscle female with the short red hair from the promo pic and i did see her in the video at the end of the update too, i hope she will visit the ship and get a bit kinky with the pc the femdom way;):)

so you have 2 spin-off mini games/ VN seperated from the main game, how much contend have they and how big are they in mega byte ?

how about a bit advertsing ;) maybe you get some more patrons;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
yes i enjoy the game very much and it get better and better :) with each update.(y)

i like the muscle female with the short red hair from the promo pic and i did see her in the video at the end of the update too, i hope she will visit the ship and get a bit kinky with the pc the femdom way;):)
The muscle redhead is Commander Diana Kelley of the SciCorps Commandos Expeditionary Force (and she'll almost certainly make an appearance in game). At some point I'd like to see her go up against the Sarge… or maybe team up with her on MC! :p

so you have 2 spin-off mini games/ VN seperated from the main game, how much contend have they and how big are they in mega byte ? how about a bit advertsing ;) maybe you get some more patrons;)
hehe - I've always been a bit coy about advertising too much on f95 - but think that's a good suggestion. I'll just check the details and put up a post about the extras ;)

Reactions: grego

grego

Aug 14, 2017
good to hear :)(y)

well if you ask me... diana and sarge team up against mc the kinky way.

first a wresling match they beat him of course some cbt and facesittng, smothering and so on.
And then they spit roast him with big strapons.:D:p:);)

:phigh tech strapons of course that can squirt any liquid they are filled with... cei;)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Patron Only Content & Spin-Offs
Since I've been asked about the extra content available on my Patreon, here's a few samples:

MISSION TO TEREX MINIGAME
Mission to Terex Minigame.png
242MB - 90 images - 11 Unique Characters - 2 Unique Races - 4 Unique Locations - Available to Sergeants+
Content: Alien, Bukkake, Voyeur, Public, Rape, Muscle, Femdom, Gay, Masturbation, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Tsundere, Comedy, Female Protagonist

Professor Alpha joins the SciCorps Mission to newly discovered planet Terex, home of an all-male race of Aquatics...
But will she get more than she bargained with after angering Mission Commander Kelley?

Yes. Yes she will :eek:

HIGHWIRE HORROR! CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
HighWire Horror! Movie.png
322MB - 142 images - 2 Unique Characters - 1 Unique Location - Available to Ensigns+
Content: Teen, Twink, Peril, Outdoor, Vaginal Sex, Accidental Sex, Stomach Bulge, Big Cock, Small Tits, Comedy, Backstory, Worldbuilding, Black & White

Simon and Amy find themselves trapped on the rooftops in this silent movie from the Classified Archives of Division 9...
Dare they brave the HIGHWIRE OF HORROR! :eek:Dun-dun-duuunnnn!

PHONEJACKED GALLERY-GAME
extra.png
176MB - 199 images - Multiple Unique Characters - Available to Ensigns+
Content: Milf, Teen, Twink, Taboo, Nude Selfies, SpyCams, Forced Nudity, CFNM, Femdom, SPH, Gangbang, Cumshots, Solo, M/M, FMM, F/F

Facing transportation to the Gulag Nebula at the hands of the evil Mz Sylvia Torquemada, Professor Alpha does
the only thing a moral and educated person could do...
She goes trolling on social media! :LOL:

KORRUPTED MINIGAME
Korrupted Minigame.png
Password-Protected In-Game Content - 175 images - Available to Ensigns+
Content: Teen, Twink, Sleep Sex, Abuse, Bukkake, Public, Small Tits, Fingering, Titplay, Facerub, Magic, Parody, Male Protagonist

Find out just how far magical Bobby is prepared to go after finding homeless teen Rain passed out on a park-bench...
He goes pretty damn far...
What a douche! :mad:

XENOBIOLOGY 101 LECTURE SERIES
Xenobiology101.png
Ongoing Patreon Lecture Series - Regular New Lectures - Multiple New Alien Races - Available to Sergeants+
Content: Alien... and everything else!

Find out about the Universe with Professor Alpha in this regular series of lectures on the strange and sexy races
which populate the SpaceCorps Universe. Captains+ have the limited opportunity to contribute guest lectures
:alien: on species of their own creation.:alien:

ADDITIONAL WRESTLEMANIA PICS
extra.png
Password-Protected In-Game Content - 50 images - Available to Ensigns+
Content: Muscle, Femdom, Maledom, Cumshot, Combat, Asphyxia, Public, Butt-Job, Accidental Rape, Violence

Get up close and personal in the Wrestlemania scene with an additional 50 hardcore pics of close-up fight
scenes... Shit just got real! o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: topgamer and grego

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Korrupted is behind the password block. Mission to Terex and HighWire Horror are completely separate .exes, Xenobiology 101 are posts on my Patreon page :)
Ok, i thought i missed something as i had only found the Korrupted one in the game :D

grego

Aug 14, 2017
thank you for the extra info :)

Mission to Terex

"Female Protagonist " so no male protagonist or can we chose who we play?
"Femdom" only ff female on female or fm female on male as well ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
thank you for the extra info :)

Mission to Terex

"Female Protagonist " so no male protagonist or can we chose who we play?
"Femdom" only ff female on female or fm female on male as well ?
You're welcome! :D Mission to Terex's protagonist is the female alien Professor Alpha, a prominent Xenobiologist at Haardnoks University. The Femdom angle is mainly from Commander Kelley's forceful and rather vengeful treatment of her subordinates - including both the male Subcommander Drex and female Professor Alpha. ;)

Reactions: topgamer and grego

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
yeah found them the pegging scene is really hard to get but otherwise it was a nice update thanks a lot
Would you like to tell me what I have to do to get it? I have seen only strapon to MC`s mouth is there something more?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Would you like to tell me what I have to do to get it? I have seen only strapon to MC`s mouth is there something more?
That’s it on the pegging path so far, memoxcep... but there’s more to come in later updates (make sure that you enable anal for the later scenes!) :)

HagMyStash

Dec 23, 2017
So far, this is freakin great. I love the fact that you can enable/disable whatever content you want (even though I leave it all enabled any, so dont know why I love that). I love the great variety in the kinks and what not. A+ material here.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Somebody please re-up the walkthrough. The zip folder seems to have corrupted. I tried re downloading it and it still won't open.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Somebody please re-up the walkthrough. The zip folder seems to have corrupted. I tried re downloading it and it still won't open.
Hey Mavedick... should be fine (I assume you're using the link in the first post?)
So far, this is freakin great. I love the fact that you can enable/disable whatever content you want (even though I leave it all enabled any, so dont know why I love that). I love the great variety in the kinks and what not. A+ material here.
:D Thanks HagMyStash! I think it's important to have choice - :LOL: even if you're going to enable it all anyway - it actually gives players control of the game instead of just the illusion of it; and adds a safety net by knowing main-line progress isn't dependent on agreement to a take-it-or-leave-it ultimatum.
you are for sure one of the best femdom developers here so can't wait for the next update :)
:p Shucks! Plenty more Femdom in the next update... plus some major development of the other kink paths I recently introduced.

Reactions: Johnny12

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Time to shine and get that fancy pilot license! Oh wait our guy is as smart as a bag of rocks...guess infantry it is. :unsure:
MC: "Hey! You ain't bein' per-judiced about rocks, are ya?! o_O

:LOL: When I get into Phase 2 of the game (Stat-Building) MC will get the chance to up his IQ - all the way to the lofty heights of triple figures! Enough to scrape his way into Flite or MediCorps, even :geek: Or you can just work on his combat and strength and send the poor dumb bastard off to Operation Human Shield. ;)

Oh - and just in case anyone panicked at the word stat-building and heard grind, never! I stop playing games that force you to do the same crap over and over (couldn't play Superpowered, for instance) and I wouldn't expect it of anyone else. Each stat-point earned in Phase 2 will come with new content. :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
MC: "Hey! You ain't bein' per-judiced about rocks, are ya?!o_O

:LOL: When I get into Phase 2 of the game (Stat-Building) MC will get the chance to up his IQ - all the way to the lofty heights of triple figures! Enough to scrape his way into Flite or MediCorps, even :geek: Or you can just work on his combat and strength and send the poor dumb bastard off to Operation Human Shield. ;)

Oh - and just in case anyone panicked at the word stat-building and heard grind, never! I stop playing games that force you to do the same crap over and over (couldn't play Superpowered, for instance) and I wouldn't expect it of anyone else. Each stat-point earned in Phase 2 will come with new content. :D
I honestly want to try it all but the example model for the pilots was too good to not try to fly baby. :LOL:

I hear you. I deleted a game just a few hours ago because you have to start new to be able to continue with the new content and its a grindfest to do...not gonna do that anymore. lol

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes