RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I hope you will add vaginal sex in upcoming update..
Totally planned. Don't think a major vaginal scene will be in the next two, but I want to get it in as soon as it makes sense for the plot.

+

Thanks to Ayhan for the first of the new :love: reactions on the first post of the thread!

Reactions: yourdaddy555

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Why so much 5.28 GB for Win o_O

Compressed PC for 700mb..how do that look for quality with between Compressed and HD version? very bad quality?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Compressed PC for 700mb..how do that look for quality with between Compressed and HD version? very bad quality?
Actually, you can barely tell the difference - lol - the HD is just for crystal image freaks like me :alien:
I wish HD version had two parts to download to avoid mega restriction
I'm going to try and use a different uploader for the next one (I didn't realise Mega was so stingy!) Unfortunately, I can't seem to get an invite to Nopy. :whistle:
It said next update in February, is this true?
God no! :eek: Where does it say that! I can't find it! The next one will be out in June...
are they gonna stay bald for the entire game? that just ruins it
Then you're in luck! They're off to the hairdresser in the next update (a very special space hairdresser!) to get the new haircuts my Patrons voted on. 2 aren't changed at all, the other 3 are looking pretty swanky with their new dos! :cool:

Reactions: Kripke

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
OMG... :eek: :eek: :eek:
I NEVER SEEN SOOO MOCH TAGS BEFORE!!!
IT F***ING TROLLING? O_O
WELL IF THIS GAME HAVE ALL THIS TAGS MY SCORE 12/10 (y)

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
OMG... SOOO MOCH TAGS I NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!! IT F***ING TROLLING? O_O
:ROFLMAO: Says with a giant green font...! No, the game is just extremely kinky :p. Every single one of the tags is in the game (some a lot, some a little) - you can see quite a few of them in the thumbnail pics on page 1 ;)
Short, sweet. To the point... Mr. Tibbles. Hah, that gave me a good chuckle.
Thanks! :D Hope you liked the demons, too! :devilish::devilish:
i cant download that game in mega or google drive xD
Eep… more downloads than usual! Try the SD Megaup (genuinely very little quality difference), and I'll see about adding another mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: Baharomont

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Says with a giant green font...! No, the game is just extremely kinky :p. Every single one of the tags is in the game (some a lot, some a little) - you can see quite a few of them in the thumbnail pics on page 1 ;)

Thanks! :D Hope you liked the demons, too! :devilish::devilish:

Eep… more downloads than usual! Try the SD Megaup (genuinely very little quality difference), and I'll see about adding another mirror.
Add more xD don t see nothing

Sep 22, 2018
Not sure if you can do anything at your end, but the uncompressed windows version has hit the "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently" point

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes