Nov 9, 2017
May update news and release date:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The June and July updates are getting to be pretty beefy. June will have two shower scenes, two gym scenes, breakfast, and now the God King scene too; July will have a Lenore mission, professor Alpha lectures, a bi mission, lunch, and some surprising story stuff. Here's hoping none of it will get delayed or postponed.
Maybe now we can actually get fucked by the constable. I was disappointed when during the last sex scene with him you could only top

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
There's been some changes to the update schedule now with this new update. Since the God King scene hasn't been finished in time for the May release, it will be coming out in June instead, along with the Lenore mission (originally scheduled for July) for M/F players. This June update will be considered the complete 2.7.1 release and it's the one that will eventually be distributed to lower Patreon tiers and then for free. The current release will be in early access only to the highest tiers. But, now with the 2.7.1 development being extended, the original planned June content is getting pushed back a month.

So, basically, June content will now be the God King scene and Lenore mission, July will have the new Sam/Fatima shower scenes and Diana/Drex gym scenes.

Reactions: gojira667

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
There's been some changes to the update schedule now with this new update. Since the God King scene hasn't been finished in time for the May release, it will be coming out in June instead, along with the Lenore mission (originally scheduled for July) for M/F players. This June update will be considered the complete 2.7.1 release and it's the one that will eventually be distributed to lower Patreon tiers and then for free. The current release will be in early access only to the highest tiers. But, now with the 2.7.1 development being extended, the original planned June content is getting pushed back a month.

So, basically, June content will now be the God King scene and Lenore mission, July will have the new Sam/Fatima shower scenes and Diana/Drex gym scenes.

Nice the french girl is back! :love:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
SpaceCorps V2.7.1 Early Release! (Patreon) 2024-05-30
I've got a pretty fun one here - 421 images, split into 3 main scenes with 3 characters. These are: f/m content with the Universal Mother, m/m content with Constable Ayewn, and futa content with Lady Ashtaroth. The futa scene is the biggest - so fans of futa and lady Ashtaroth will particularly like this one! Music fans should also get a kick - I've got some real bangers in this release!
I'm very pleased with this update's quality - but I feel that m/m and f/m players aren't getting the same quantity as genderblind and bi players. That's why I'm going to keep this update in exclusive Early Access for Lieutenants, Captains and Majors until the end of June; when I'll be releasing v2.7.1a [featuring extra scenes with the Living God-King and Lenore].
PC & MAC DOWNLOADS:
You can: download the full game [5.4GB]; download the Season 2 patch if you already have Season 1 content; and download the Season 1 content if you don't already have it.
FULL GAME:
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.7.1_pc [MEGA]*coming in June
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
SpaceCorpsXXX_2.7.1_mac [MEGA]*coming in June
SEASON 2 PATCH:
This patch contains all Season 2 content. It only works if you have all Season 1 content.
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.7.1ongoing_pc [MEGA]*coming in June
[GDrive]
SpaceCorpsXXX_ongoingseason2_v2.7.1ongoing_mac [MEGA]*coming in June
COMPLETE SEASON 1 ONLY:
This stand alone allows you to play all Season 1 content. It does not contain Season 2. It does work with the Season 2 patch [follow the instructions file in the download to merge them].
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
ANDROID VERSION
The Android version will be released next month

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.7.1] [RanliLabz] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,51 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,51 GB]
- - - -

Update Only (PC) [871 MB]
- - - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.1.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Moisst and Ali-Jo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there will be no story continuation or when the portal pop in front of Mc and that big cocked alien (the purple one) is where this m\m scene happen??

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes