Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
does this game work, the .rar is showing corrupted
The game works fine. You probably used the compressed version, right? I had the same problem with those but the full size version works great, so I suggest you risk the extra size - the game is worth it. :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
does this game work, the .rar is showing corrupted
Should work, Gaurav - if you're not using a compressed version, you may either have a corrupted download (check that it was 100% download if you used the Mega link - they have various data caps)

Dec 29, 2018
My mama always told me that the best things in life come to those who wait. I guess that means we'll be a waitin' a heck of a long time before we get to have any special alone time with the lovely Fatima bint Safa. After all, she is the best woman we ever did meet, and that's saying something with this crew.

It were real sweet how concerned she were when we done collapsed and was rushed to the infirmary. If she was to join the medical corps like the nurse suggested, Fatima would be even more perfect for us on the count of how we do seem to need a lot of patching up these days. Just think about how roughed up we would be a gettin' if we was to accidental like upset Kruseff, Krathi, or Lady Na'amah. Heckfire, even their affections come with a high chance of bodily harm. We might well wear out Nurse Goodyear if she doesn't get some relief from Fatima, so I sure do hope that they can team up in the future and give us the care and attention we need.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My mama always told me that the best things in life come to those who wait. I guess that means we'll be a waitin' a heck of a long time before we get to have any special alone time with the lovely Fatima bint Safa. After all, she is the best woman we ever did meet, and that's saying something with this crew.

It were real sweet how concerned she were when we done collapsed and was rushed to the infirmary. If she was to join the medical corps like the nurse suggested, Fatima would be even more perfect for us on the count of how we do seem to need a lot of patching up these days. Just think about how roughed up we would be a gettin' if we was to accidental like upset Kruseff, Krathi, or Lady Na'amah. Heckfire, even their affections come with a high chance of bodily harm. We might well wear out Nurse Goodyear if she doesn't get some relief from Fatima, so I sure do hope that they can team up in the future and give us the care and attention we need.
Yup, that there Fatima sure is one Heckuva firecracker. I reckon - if it's not too bold - that she's warmed to me over the course of events today, and that she'd make a fine physician should events require. Course, some of the things she said back in Hangarbay gave me pause for thought... 'specially her worrisome comments on the nature of SpaceCorps. Pastor Chang always told me never to have no truck with Rebels - 'Obey the Authority, child,' he said 'Render your soul unto God, but your body belongs to the Union'. I just wish I'd known how literal them words were!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i meant wat is the actual code not the price
I know that but, because Ranli is so active on F95zone and makes his game public within a few days of the Patreon release, his patrons practice the honour code and don't share it for the most part.

I will tell you that he never changes the code so you only need to pay once if you can't justify an on-going subscription

Skylxrd

Nov 22, 2018
I know that but, because Ranli is so active on F95zone and makes his game public within a few days of the Patreon release, his patrons practice the honour code and don't share it for the most part.

I will tell you that he never changes the code so you only need to pay once if you can't justify an on-going subscription
thanks no problem

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

May I applaud your subtle hints to the ancient, long forgotten kung fu that the younger generation of forum-dwellers has no longer knowledge of?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So are the changelogs misleading or has this primarily shifted to a gay focus?
Hey RedPill :D No - although the f/m and m/m paths have now been roughly equalised in size. The last update was the last big m/m heavy fix required to achieve that [though half the update was remastering f/m scenes!] Following the remaster, monthly content should generally be 50/50 - except when I add a bi/trans/lez sequence :sneaky:

Reactions: L30
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes