alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Was Finn actually gay? I doubt it since Disney wouldn't want to lose all that precious Russian/Chinese/Middle East money.
Finn was supposed to be the first black Star Wars lead character. They apparently sold Boyega on it promising him a great character arc and more. He was sidelined so Rey could shine.
The gay thing is just wish fulfillment from Finn/Poe shippers, although I can see why they picked up on it. There was a bit of queerbaiting there, methinks.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I've played a ton of the game before, but that save is long lost on another computer. Is there some capability to just unlock the full gallery/replays?
No, you'll need to replay it, though I wouldn't take that as a bad thing, since there were a few additions to the start of the game anyhow - though to be fair, they are mainly for the bisexual/gay path.

As for the full gallery - there are only a few entries in it for now anyhow. And considering the best parts of the game largely happen during actual playing of the game, I wouldn't really put much weight just onto those scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Twotalk

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
I'll admit, it's been a while since I read X-Men (think I stopped reading shortly before House of M), but when I found out that Iceman was gay, I just knew I was completely done with the series. Not because he's gay (despite what you may think of my comments in this thread, I'm not homophobic, and basically, couldn't care less), but because it's Iceman. Iceman's father was racist, and lowkey even resented his son for being a mutant (which lasted until Iceman went undercover with Friends of Humanity where he defended mutants). So, not only did his father have a problem with him for being a mutant, Iceman also had a relationship with Opal, who was Japanese. Okay, so far good writing, and then we got hit with the whole "inclusion for the sake of inclusion" wave of the recent years, but instead of making any other character gay (in Ultimate X-Men Collossus was gay, which I thought was a nice touch), they pick the character who's had an interracial relationship. Instead of making this more prominent, they make him gay. Makes me wonder if Iceman isn't really gay, but just hates his father at this point.
What does Iceman having an interracial relationship have to do with him being gay? Iceman being gay isn't "inclusion for the sake of inclusion", because he's had gay subtext for years and years and multiple writers admitted that they wrote him as closeted, particularly Lobdell in the 90s and Liu in the 2000s. Out of all the male X-men characters, he was the one that made the most sense as a closeted gay guy, looking at his history. And in fact, his parents being so against him being a mutant is the reason he chose to not address his sexuality and keep it buried, because he didn't want to be hated for being a mutant AND gay, he didn't want yet another reason for his dad to hate him.

(Sorry for continuing the off topic-ness Ranli, but some things I have to speak up about lol)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
What does Iceman having an interracial relationship have to do with him being gay? Iceman being gay isn't "inclusion for the sake of inclusion", because he's had gay subtext for years and years and multiple writers admitted that they wrote him as closeted, particularly Lobdell in the 90s and Liu in the 2000s. Out of all the male X-men characters, he was the one that made the most sense as a closeted gay guy, looking at his history. And in fact, his parents being so against him being a mutant is the reason he chose to not address his sexuality and keep it buried, because he didn't want to be hated for being a mutant AND gay, he didn't want yet another reason for his dad to hate him.

(Sorry for continuing the off topic-ness Ranli, but some things I have to speak up about lol)
Just a friendly warning lads: mods are rather trigger happy when it comes to deleting posts around here, so you might want to continue the debate through PMs. ;)

Nov 9, 2017
I was actually excited for the Phoenix Saga to be adapted again. Simon Kinberg sounds like a big fan and I actually believed that Fox micromanaging fucked up TLS and was willing to give him another shot at it. And then we got a movie much worse than TLS lol. Jennifer Lawrence looked like she'd rather be literally anywhere but there. They didn't even try.

About that Iceman being outed arc, that was handled atrociously. They portrayed it like she was doing him a favor or something and I was like WHAT? I had such a hard time coming to terms with my sexuality, having someone literally read my mind and out me to myself sounds invasive and just all around terrifying and extremely creepy.

One thing I liked about Dark Phoenix is that they finally tackled how much of a controlling creeper Xavier is. If they had done that movie right, he could have been the twist villain.
Yeah it definitely came off as written by a str8 person who thought they were being an "ally" not realizing you don't do things like that

Reactions: alexxxx000

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Would it be out of line to ask for a changelog?
Not at all!

CHANGELOG:
338 New Images!
- you and your fellow cadets will be receiving a much anticipated reward!
- have an in depth conversation with Fatima about her life in the Backcountry, Ganymede and her brothers
- first PLI award [Fatima]
- 2 storyline sex-scenes and multiple sex fantasies
BUGFIXES & EXTRAS:
- fixed skirt poke through in brig01
- fixed ceiling tiles in showerblock01
- fixed various bicurious and bisexual anomalies
- fixed issue with screen freeze in basement scene
- added sister beretta to virtual stable (requires scene replay)
- added m/m version of taboo kink

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SPACECORPS V0.3.4a comes to f95!
v0.3.4apromo3.png
DOWNLOADS:

CHANGELOG:
338 New Images!
- have an in depth conversation with Fatima about her life in the Backcountry, Ganymede and her brothers
BUGFIXES & EXTRAS:

Serving suggestions:
Even if you're not a Fatima fan - or are only here for the m/m content - I suggest you play her conversation. It has content for multiple paths and kinks - including f/m, m/m, taboo, cumswap, anal, group, bdsm, romance etc. You also won't want to miss Ganymede's backstory!

For best results, play with Fatima selected as :love:Primary Love Interest:love: (you can always do it as a separate save if she's not truly the one)

D

Deleted member 519678

View attachment 906773
DOWNLOADS:
v0.3.4a for Windows (Mega)
v0.3.4a for Mac (GDrive)

CHANGELOG:
338 New Images!
BUGFIXES & EXTRAS:

Serving suggestions:
Even if you're not a Fatima fan - or are only here for the m/m content - I suggest you play her conversation. It has content for multiple paths and kinks - including f/m, m/m, taboo, cumswap, anal, group, bdsm, romance etc. You also won't want to miss Ganymede's backstory!

For best results, play with Fatima selected as :love:Primary Love Interest:love: (you can always do it as a separate save if she's not truly the one)
I would like to take a quick moment to thank you for your beatifully creative mind.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 906773
DOWNLOADS:
v0.3.4a for Windows (Mega)
v0.3.4a for Mac (GDrive)

CHANGELOG:
338 New Images!
BUGFIXES & EXTRAS:

Serving suggestions:

Thank you for your really quick releases of public versions and I love you Ranli and all that, but how in the hell do you always manage to do that exactly on those weekends when I'm swamped with work? :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, something to look forward at least, I suppose. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes