Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Someone refresh my memory, has the MC had sex with anyone yet (Other than the jail scene).

By sex I count vaginal/anal/oral penetration (giving or receiving)
Not counting any scenes that lead to a bad end or any non penetrative interactions, so Handjobs/Dry_Humping/Dreams don't count

BTW I'm still pissed we never got the option to slip it in Sarges ass when we had the chance, I know she would just have clenched and ripped it off, but we should have had the moment :p

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Someone refresh my memory, has the MC had sex with anyone yet (Other than the jail scene).

Not counting any scenes that lead to a bad end or any non penetrative interactions, so Handjobs/Dry_Humping/Dreams don't count

BTW I'm still pissed we never got the option to slip it in Sarges ass when we had the chance, I know she would just have clenched and ripped it off, but we should have had the moment :p
I could be wrong, but I think he can have sex with one of the alien chicks and the AI. Might have been more early on, it's been a while.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I could be wrong, but I think he can have sex with one of the alien chicks and the AI. Might have been more early on, it's been a while.
By alien chick you mean the Leggy one near the start? I don't recall any sex with her, other than the forced oral bad ending, was there another scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alex5280

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
By alien chick you mean the Leggy one near the start? I don't recall any sex with her, other than the forced oral bad ending, was there another scene?
It's that scene, it's only a bad end if you pick the wrong choice. otherwise it's a normal sexual encounter with her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's that scene, it's only a bad end if you pick the wrong choice. otherwise it's a normal sexual encounter with her.
A sexy scene yes, but no sex as in sticking your cock into one of her orifices. (which was my question :p).
No salt, I do like that scene a lot, I really liked the bad end in particular right up till the end part that is :oops:.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
A sexy scene yes, but no sex as in sticking your cock into one of her orifices. (which was my question :p).
No salt, I do like that scene a lot, I really liked the bad end in particular right up till the end part that is :oops:.
Oh, I was remembering that scene wrong. I thought she gave a full-on blowjob.

Reactions: Stil996
Feb 12, 2022

MC can have a lot of oral sex starting quite early on (Rydick, Ayewn, Chad) and can also have anal with Lancelot and with Constable Ayewn. In many of this pairings he can both top or bottom depending on your preference.

So... in my playthrough, he is definitely not a virgin.

Reactions: Stil996 and cergyn

perles75

May 16, 2020
Thanks for the info.
I did play it in January of last year, decided it was good, put it on my watchlist. Good to know it only took a bit over a year to go from "let's go to bed" to actually finishing the day.:D
Ranli got a bit carried away in doing the bunk beds conversations -he started normally then it kind of exploded in terms of contents and variations :LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's checking save files on launch? Or the latest save or something? How can I start from an earlier save if it won't launch?
you might want to give more information if you want help
what version are you using, what operating system, any error messages/ error logs, how far does it load before it crashes etc, anything and everything that might let people get insight to your problem.

I can tell you that the one from the Win/linux Mega link worked fine for me on Win10.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
you might want to give more information if you want help
what version are you using, what operating system, any error messages/ error logs, how far does it load before it crashes etc, anything and everything that might let people get insight to your problem.

I can tell you that the one from the Win/linux Mega link worked fine for me on Win10.
Downloaded the Windows version (if that's the version you're talking about) from the Mega link, using Windows 10, no error messages, it launches and briefly shows the game window before closing. There is a log file but I don't think there's anything useful in there -

It's probably the first time I've ever seen a Renpy game just fail to load at launch so I have no idea what's going on here.

Reactions: Roar Shark
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes