Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Someone could you please send me picture of all girls in this game. (It would be great if those pictures taken from scenes) I recommended this game to one of my friend but he is not sure about playing it. If I show him all girls, I'm pretty sure he will play.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Technically speaking, you are wrong here. It doesn't make a sound at all. It makes a pressure wave. Ears turn pressure waves into electrical signals that the brain interprets as 'sound'. So no sound technically exists because no observer was there to experience it firsthand. Just pointing out that the idiom you are referencing does not have an obvious answer.

It's more schroedinger's cat situation. They may or may not have had sex dependent upon the observer. It is a story afterall and not reality.
There are plenty of observers around to hear the sound. Every fucking animal, bird and insect is around to hear it. It ain't just humans who can hear.

SheriffStorm

Jul 12, 2018
According to Discord, they are finally back online and sent the update to devSin. Hopefully we see the updates within the upcoming 48 hours.

SheriffStorm

Jul 12, 2018
Back online? what happened?
So apparently their broadband substation got destroyed so RanliLabz was offline for about a week.
New post out on Patreon:

View attachment 1857082

Yup... That's a picture of a trashed internet substation. It's the only one in the picturesque but remote village I'm living in this summer.

Some berk drove into it on Thursday, and almost a week on the useless authorities haven't fixed it. That's almost a whole week without streamed TV, music or games; no facetime, online banking or shopping. Nada. You'll have noticed no communication from me since then (I can barely load patreon on my phone, and discord won't work ) It's been like living in the dark ages... praise be I have a lot of books!

It also means I can't upload the update. Infuriatingly, I finished this on Sunday - and it currently sits on my computer, with no method of delivery. I've been told the Internet should be up and running tomorrow... so fingers crossed I can send it to devSin for a missing piece of code, and then to you guys on Thursday... No promises, though - until I actually see engineers fixing the box, I have little confidence they will.

Never move to the countryside, lol.

PS Could someone make sure devSin is aware of this post on Discord, please?

PPS I may not be able to reply to most of your comments until I'm back online... I can see them tho :)

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So apparently their broadband substation got destroyed so RanliLabz was offline for about a week.
Oh ok, I saw that when it was posted but for some reason I thought that affected a different Dev Lol, you post made me think "holy shit everyone is getting hit with bad luck now"

Sep 16, 2021
i really enjoyed the first half of this game, and i think i started to lose interest around 0.7 or so.. i think. roughly around there maybe. there is a lot of gay stuff, which is fine if thats what you're into. i like dickgirls, trans, shemales etc but thats because they are feminine looking..
there were a lot of interesting kinks, and even different species which i liked a lot too, but i felt the focus the past while has been gay and cuck, which isn't my thing. again, if someone likes it, all the power to 'em, but i guess i'll take a break from the game. i'll still follow it and check up on it now and again and hopefully it'll bring some more content that i enjoy

still a great game, good stuff and best of luck dev

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I had no real issue with the recent updates personally, but I do think the way the dev handled the section in the bedroom with the other squadmates really killed the pacing. Don't mind the gay stuff personally, but I do wish there was more of a balance.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Most of the updates are done 50/50. There's not an overabundance of gay or straight content, and the choices are labeled so those not into them can avoid them. Pink choices lead to gay events, and purple choices lead to events with women with dicks or trans content.

There's no cucking either. There can't be any cucking because the MC is not yet in any formal relationship, and you're looking into the past of others. Someone's past sexual partners are not cucking you, they were experiences that the person had. The only way you can be cucked is if MC was in a formal relationship, and the love interest decided to sleep around while MC watched.

There is an incredible balance, with the love interests being 1:1. The only reason it doesn't feel like it to y'all is because these type of games usually make it like 10:3 when it comes to straight:gay. If you don't believe me, then go to Ranli's patreon where the polls mention both men and women and set which characters are getting prioritized in content.

If the content is not for you, that's too bad. You could literally find another game that would fit your wants anywhere. If the pacing is the issue, that's valid and it'll kickstart quite soon

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
There is no doubt there is balance overall with the love interests, but update to update is where I think there isn't balance. I have no doubt the pacing will kickstart especially now that we are done that section as everything before the bedroom stuff had great pacing.

perles75

May 16, 2020
There is no doubt there is balance overall with the love interests, but update to update is where I think there isn't balance. I have no doubt the pacing will kickstart especially now that we are done that section as everything before the bedroom stuff had great pacing.
I agree that the bunk beds interrupted the action and didn't help the pace. I still liked them a lot because there are a lot of great scenes and I'm a sucker for worldbuilding and learning the backstories, but I appreciate it's not everyone's cup of tea.
I think we use 'unbalance' in a different way though. There are two women and two men (as in, gays could say exactly the same, I don't know why unbalance is always read as "there's too much gay stuff"), so obviously if an update is dedicated to a single one of them it will have more gay or more straight content (but things are mixed: only the Anna update is fully straight, the others always have some content for one or the other). But if you play it now that's ended you would notice it much less.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes