Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
How one individual evolved into seven distinct species? :unsure: :unsure:

The cat must have been pregnant before the crash, right? Lack of competition and the radiation forced high mutation across the generations until those populations changed into 7 different species.
Is that more or less what happened? :D :unsure:

ps:
Do some of the populations can reproduce between each other leaving viable descendants (that would mean they are subspecies)?
Because space magic.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am predicting a "They're cumming" line, and something about the smell of blood, and then a joke about MC or Cole being a pussy.

Man now thinking back on pitch black, good movie, terrible alien xenobiology bullshit. Oh well, at least we have butcher bay.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
does anyone have a full save with the kinks and farm unlocked?
Hey Zarc… check out my post a few posts above yours - I attached a full save. There's no possible route right now with all saves and characters unlocked - so that one is just from my last playthrough test.

Reactions: L30

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't know if this is something Ranli talked about earlier. I think I might know what it is based on old conversations.

Just enjoy the (total) eclipse (of the heart). Or maybe the doctor told him to turn his head and cough while checking for hernias.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Jellyhed75

Nov 11, 2019
Okay, back at a proper computer! Yes - def bi content in there. pegging will always behind pink, btw (it covers all potentially homoerotic content, and currently futa content too, though I should probably give that it's own colour)

Just fixed up the second Pegging enable though - I used very similar wording to your suggestion ;)

:LOL: I'll have to see if I can find a Bloodhound Gang cover... Plenty of places that would come in handy! Grammarly or even spell-check aren't realistic options because of all the code and all the vernacular (it would tear the scripts to shreds!) Anyway - I don't hold with that type of thing ;) Genuinely surprised myself the music doesn't get talked about much... even if people aren't fans I'd have expected comments. Do lots of people play with the sound off?

You may well be right about separating out the Ranks in the Stable... might do that when I do the big edit (and yes, the images will be clickable, with quite a lot of info inside) I will keep the abbreviated list on the stable page though - I find it helpful myself!

Also - it's not stubble, lol (and he ain't ginger!). Rydick's had a tough life, and has some facial scarring/burns:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The music is great!! The game cracks me up enough as it is, then the music kicks in and I laugh my butt off. Keep up the great work. A Bad Touch Cover would be hilarious. Maybe a I touch Myself by The Divinyls or Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr cover too.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The music is great!! The game cracks me up enough as it is, then the music kicks in and I laugh my butt off. Keep up the great work. A Bad Touch Cover would be hilarious. Maybe a I touch Myself by The Divinyls or Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr cover too.
Thanks Jelly! :D I've been on the hunt for a good cover of Bad Touch... but you'll be pleased to know that I've already found a great Touch Myself (it's waiting in the wings for the right time :LOL:)
Is he going to fight some deadly alien predators?:unsure::p
Not in this one… but you'll see a set-up for a certain storyline :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The of 0.2.9b Rydick Patch has been published! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L30
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes