Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Overview:
The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.
You play as Greg and together with you mom and your step sister, you'll need to find a way of restoring the section and ultimately taking back control of the station. Earth is reluctant to help since the AI has threatened them that it will fire all the nuclear missiles in case they make an attempt to board the station or destroy it. So the only chance is for the people inside to save themselves.​
Its me or its quite similar to "A Tale Of Forgotten Lives" From Kerni. Instead the AI and the Scientist its your Mom and step Sister.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I love the idea and setting of this game.
But I have a little problem, though... the step-sister looks way WAY older than the mom.

Reactions: Hybris

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
In the game, there is still nothing to do but I really like the synopsis.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, so your sister is a step sister, good. Is your mom your biological mom or step mom?

Sci-Fi is my favourite genre so I hope this is good. But I don't understand the beach stuff, aren't you on a space station?

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Solar Panel Polisher Simulator 2017... Usually, I polish something else... hopefully in later updates. Wondering if I can get the solar panels to 9000... Most I got so far is 208.

Wondering if the whole thing is a setup as the normal use of that section of the station seems a bit strange, lol. I can imagine it is all a setup "in the name of research" regarding how easy it is to incite incestuous relationships under extreme conditions, lol.

Ok, so your sister is a stepsister, good. Is your mom your biological mom or stepmom?

Sci-Fi is my favorite genre so I hope this is good. But I don't understand the beach stuff, aren't you on a space station?
Biological mom, in the conversation with the sister, in the beginning, they talk about mom-son are related and sister-dad are related.

The beach is considered VR, virtual reality, system in the game. More like a Holodeck in Star Trek though. So basically it is an artificially created scene that changes as the person moves around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogie

Moisturehead

Jul 6, 2017
Game seems interesting. Always wondered why more developers don't consider using a sci-fi setting. Definitely a game I'll keep an eye on.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I think the sci-fi setting is not used as often since there is a lot less content and assets available for it. Each sci-fi setting tends to have its own theme or decor style making hard to gather enough assets to tie settings together. On the other hand, for modern settings, there is a plethora of content available. This game works since it all takes place trapped in a single space station so having to find assets for other locations that seem to fit in the same world is not an issue.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I only got the mini quest with the clothing making for the sister, how do i do other stuff? i can only polish the panels and nothing more :/ dont have the beach scene or anything else

anschwww

May 10, 2017
I only got the mini quest with the clothing making for the sister, how do i do other stuff? i can only polish the panels and nothing more :/ dont have the beach scene or anything else
talk in the comm-center -> new q -> talk at 0.00 am

anschwww

May 10, 2017
is the "simple clothes" Q completed?
than clean the panels till 90%(?) or 800kWh(?) an in the i (questlog) should appear "contact earth"

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck, sis had to talk with mom to convince her activate VR but nothing, 1000 energy 200+ efficency, day 25????

Reactions: Zatanna2

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
is the "simple clothes" Q completed?
than clean the panels till 90%(?) or 800kWh(?) an in the i (questlog) should appear "contact earth"
have 130% and 1000kWh, no new questlog entry :( and when i click on simple clothes Q, it says " There is nothing else to be done about this"

anschwww

May 10, 2017
sry, then i don't know.

i started a new game, rush throw the game, completed the first Q, at day9 i'm at 93% and 830kWh, talked several times at the Comm and got the 2nd q....

i don't know, that u could have missed.... maybe u have to talk 2-3 times bevore Night with Earth, otherwise, i don't have a clue....

ah, now i could have it: Did u spy at 0800 at your sister?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyreal

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
sry, then i don't know.

i started a new game, rush throw the game, completed the first Q, at day9 i'm at 93% and 830kWh, talked several times at the Comm and got the 2nd q....

i don't know, that u could have missed.... maybe u have to talk 2-3 times bevore Night with Earth, otherwise, i don't have a clue....

ah, now i could have it: Did u spy at 0800 at your sister?

not yet, i will try that with the spying!

Edit: Well i guess the spying helped :) now i can call earth at 0

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes