Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
This is definitely one of those games that started out interesting and I enjoyed it for a while but after a couple of updates I had more and more issues triggering new events.
Then I checked the walkthrough and it's just so much panel/programming and it just makes me not interested anymore..
Really hope the game gets more streamlined at some point, feels like it's got too much padding and too much downtime where nothing happens.
Actually the panels and the programming are not needed in most cases. The only time you'll need the panels is when you want/need to play a mini game because it requires the panels to be at 100%. Also the new content in 0.8 is more like a classic VN, so there isn't any 'downtime'.

Reactions: h3avenw0rd

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
So... the solar panels are really gone. A certain "someone" must be devasted...

Where are you, Gomly?

Reactions: botc76

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
distract myself with something mundane like boobs.
Uhm, i just checked the walkthrough and.. well.. all i could see is polish polish panel panel panel polish panel ohlookboobs polish panel panel panel polish polish polish contemplating on the meaning of life.. between and during panel polish. Did i miss something? When can we expect a terminator marching in to deliver the final rescue shot saving us from our solar panel hell?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well this game turned shitshow and boring. bunch of lesbian sex and now every character I liked I hate and hated the others so way to kill the boner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where did what little gameplay we had go? where is the ability to make some kind of choices? It had potential with some improvements to be a fun concept but its mired by a serious story that tugs are all the wrong heartstrings. You want to tug on heartstrings? Tug on the ones connected to genetalia, not things like hate, anger, sadness. If you want that, leave their clothes on and go legit, you would have a pretty decent story and a wider audience to pick from most likely.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
1 F/F sex scene, 3 M/F sex scenes, 1 F/F heavy petting scene, 1 short as hell M/F (clothed) spanking scene. the rest is a very short and somewhat rushed story progression. It is possible that I missed 1 scene but the game does not hold me enough to rollback and choose a different option.
I am very disappointed. Gameplay is gone, this is an almost full VN now. Everything we did in the first 7 chapters (except the fucking) is completely useless now. Edit: It was pointed out to me that I missed the dev's post about his intentions in 0.9 . Please ignore the last paragraph.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
1 F/F sex scene, 3 M/F sex scenes, 1 F/F heavy petting scene, 1 short as hell M/F (clothed) spanking scene. the rest is a very short and somewhat rushed story progression. It is possible that I missed 1 scene but the game does not hold me enough to rollback and choose a different option.
I am very disappointed. Gameplay is gone, this is an almost full VN now. Everything we did in the first 7 chapters (except the fucking) is completely useless now.
So you completely missed the dev posting that 0.8 was pretty linear with no major choices, and that 0.9 went back to (some) choices again, right? The linearity is to get the story in a certain direction. Not having played it, we'll see if that direction is 'good' or 'bad', but on a pirate forum, no one is required to play any game. if people don't like it they are always entitled to to not grab theirpirate copy and play something esle.

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
uhmm i started ver 0.8 from 0.7 save file but i can't have any progression. Just same day loop

Feb 25, 2018
"Night shift seems to be more willing to chat," Said MC at 11pm, midnight, and 10am. Overall though, game is OK. I'll revisit when there's more content.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
So you completely missed the dev posting that 0.8 was pretty linear with no major choices, and that 0.9 went back to (some) choices again, right? The linearity is to get the story in a certain direction. Not having played it, we'll see if that direction is 'good' or 'bad', but on a pirate forum, no one is required to play any game. if people don't like it they are always entitled to to not grab theirpirate copy and play something esle.
Indeed i somehow did miss the dev's post, thank you for pointing it out. I will wait for 0.9 to see where it goes. as for your comment about this being a pirate forum, yes, indeed it is, which makes warbling about not being required to play any game or "grab their pirate copy" somewhat redundant. I am nonetheless entitled to share my opinion, which, as I admitted above, was skewed by not having seen the relevant post from the dev. If this has offended you in any way I apologize, I understand that seeing posts that show that the poster hasn't read the whole convo is tiresome.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I kinda always fucking hated Lana, but now I have an even bigger reason to hate and despise her. She is nothing more and a stupid girl in love with a computer and she played everyone. Even her own mother for fuck's sake. She deserves whatever she gets. Maybe a 24 hour gangbang by the other commando units to remind her of her acts of betrayal and stupidity for the kiddy love she has. Pah,"woman in love", yeah right, cry me a river. Kill her in 0.9 or 0.10 and be done with her and her crazy ass father and then destroy the android and the other idiots.
I have never in my life seen such a stupid unraveling of story and consequences.

Aug 16, 2017
I kinda always fucking hated Lana, but now I have an even bigger reason to hate and despise her. She is nothing more and a stupid girl in love with a computer and she played everyone. Even her own mother for fuck's sake. She deserves whatever she gets. Maybe a 24 hour gangbang by the other commando units to remind her of her acts of betrayal and stupidity for the kiddy love she has. Pah,"woman in love", yeah right, cry me a river. Kill her in 0.9 or 0.10 and be done with her and her crazy ass father and then destroy the android and the other idiots.
I have never in my life seen such a stupid unraveling of story and consequences.

i totally agree....no wait.....lets do her in the butt first and THEN kill her........no wait.....lets do her in the butt TWICE then kill her......or just keep her around for regular veneration....yeah.....she will know betrayal then cos we wont even lube first :D

honestly though...why are so many so serious? is this not a games forum? (insert own sticky of gladiator quoting decimus maximus 'are you not entertained?', cos I cant find one and am too lazy to even learn how to :D)

Reactions: UncleVT

zocx

May 2, 2017
i just play today the game from start till end and i can say this game needs more love then what he gets right now...i wish the sex scenes will be longer ... but just a few photos hope the next updates the sex scenes will be much longer will be much better but i can say is in top 5 games for me.

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes