Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Already deleted the game, but i'm sure in my save there is no pause between the 1st game with both Amelia & Rebecca and the 0.7 ending scene. Guess it's kinda easy to miss scene...(if i remeber right the condition is something about energy capacity & solar panel state).

Ok, what about full Amelia + Rebecca medbay scene? I've only got 1 render of it and message that connection is to hard to maintain.
You need to confront Lana in the previous scene, so Greg is excited enough to have more control over the video feed.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I enjoyed the new update.
The gameplay has changed but considering that we are locked up in one room it's a logical consequence.
The story, imo, it's not getting confusing but interesting with lots of hints about potential plots.
And maybe I'm imagining things, but the renders quality seems improved to me.

The only cons is the serious lack of sex scenes, but we can't have everything...
(I'm joking, I'm joking) :biggrin:

Reactions: UncleVT

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I am gonna say the poker dice game is fixed, even if I have a full house, she always seems to have better

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
just started this and I'm a little bit miffed about "polishing" the panels. While its true they need to be cleaned (unsure about that in space without the usual dust and crap found on earth and mars), it feels a bit weird I can get over 100% performance if i so wish :)

--

I'm at day 29, the suit has been stolen, I've had an interaction with the soldier at the beach and everythings jumbled together... And I don't know what game they're supposed to have played, it has not happened.

--

"rare disease" - "wrists hurt" - is that a jab?

Last edited:

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do agree on the sharing part...some people enjoy it for some reason but I f*ing don't and about the time machine thing I doubt it would happen to be honest...I think the father would just get killed in a crossfire somehow in a cliche way not that I mind dat, I f*king hate that son of *****
honestly I haven't played a game that irritate me this much for years

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone explain that? Does it happen in this game, or does someone say it or what?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree,she isnt very attractive and i have no interest in sexing her.but at the same time im pretty sure the mc didnt have a choice,since he is their prisoner.so story wise i can forgive that but not the other thing >.>

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
can the dev not even a cleaning lady insert ??? because the whole panele cleaning yes, work in progress x'Dx'Dx'D

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes