Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I agree,she isnt very attractive and i have no interest in sexing her.but at the same time im pretty sure the mc didnt have a choice,since he is their prisoner.so story wise i can forgive that but not the other thing >.>
He may not have had a choice but it certainly does not read like that. It is basically "we are going to let you nut today; and as an added bonus you can fuck me" MC - *silent acceptance*. There is no "that's OK I got this" option she doesn't even come off as threatening she just bitches about how no one else will fuck her. If no one else will why should I? They only blue-balled me twice. I'm not so hard up I'll fuck anything too slow to get away. The only story bit you get is that there is some lez action besides the android and her mom; and you could potentially find that by randomly flipping through camera feeds.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure if this has already been said, but I am finding this game's story to be boring now. How that we have done everything in terms of fucking the characters, it is going to be stale now. To keep it fresh, the entire game needs to be flipped or wrapped up imo.

What I mean by flipped is by changing the environment and characters. For example, while the MC is looking at the cameras, he sees another family of girls that is running low on supplies. The MC can then move to there to help them and try to recruit them to beat the endgame (which i guess in this case is the father) while at the same time seducing them.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone explain that? Does it happen in this game, or does someone say it or what?
I am assuming you are not up-to-date on your play through so if you are talking about the comments on sharing there is none (so far) in the ntr sense (unless you count lesbian ntr. Which no one seems to) but one of the female characters has a history with one of the npc male characters that is not immediately obvious in the beginning of the game. I hope I have answered your question without spoiling anything for you.

Reactions: Grubb

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
He may not have had a choice but it certainly does not read like that. It is basically "we are going to let you nut today; and as an added bonus you can fuck me" MC - *silent acceptance*. There is no "that's OK I got this" option she doesn't even come off as threatening she just bitches about how no one else will fuck her. If no one else will why should I? They only blue-balled me twice. I'm not so hard up I'll fuck anything too slow to get away. The only story bit you get is that there is some lez action besides the android and her mom; and you could potentially find that by randomly flipping through camera feeds.
Yep. This update put me off completely too. I have no problem with harem and sharing and all that shit, or with the black chick. I DO have a problem with railroading and not having a choice but to keep fucking ppl that have been betraying me from the start after I know about it. I would NOT be touching Lana, Megan, or whoever the new girl is, but nope. Apparently if you have a dick you have to fuck cause 'balls hurt'. Which isn't even a thing and a tiresome fucking stupid trope already. Stop using it. So yea. In one update this went from enjoying the game to this side of dropping it. And couldn't care less about the lez scenes. Contrary to tropes, it is NOT every guys fetish.

Reactions: L7Bear

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so "close quarter combat"? or CQC called ... a bit Metal Gear Solid? ^^
so and now for the game interesannt story and it looks good from hot sex scenes ... and then all so easy in their captivity advised? I can only say lol how bad .... and then lana I hope that

it does not come then that it means we forgive you everything is all right and forget leave everything behind us and start from scratch we say nothing more that you betrayed us and betrayed I bet so it comes or something like that wiklich so incredibly brutal währe I would like to kick this bitch in the ass and make

them ready and send them to hell that has inspired them all but unfortunately that's something yes others can only manage to finish the mc or his family / freeships they misuse them and cheat them and still have all sorts of possible but just not themselves hard to show I want to let the slut lana suffer for all that she has a thunder and nothing else deserves her .....

but in any case, I am still looking forward to the next update the nwie said the game is really very good

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
I like the game so far :) In the beginning it was a little to much cleaning solar cells for my taste but it got better.

I hope in the next part the MC has a really clever plan and maybe we have a little influence how we can react to what we found out in the last update.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I liked the last update a lot, because we needed more plot.
Actually, the update would have been better with less sex and more dialogue between the "bad" guys and the MC.

There is so much to take...
Lana has been a double agent since the beginning...
There is cyborg romance and cyborg incest...
Your step-father is a dick, fucking bastard...
Megan is clearly the main villain, even if she has some redeemable qualities...
And Tiara that is just the muscle in the operation.

Was I the only one that missed the solar panels?
Great job @Ranger

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
@Viatovic also there's at least one unknown player on board, determined to eliminate our heroes and villains - even if it means their own death in the process.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I liked the last update a lot, because we needed more plot.
Actually, the update would have been better with less sex and more dialogue between the "bad" guys and the MC.

There is so much to take...
Lana has been a double agent since the beginning...
There is cyborg romance and cyborg incest...
Your step-father is a dick, fucking bastard...
Megan is clearly the main villain, even if she has some redeemable qualities...
And Tiara that is just the muscle in the operation.

Was I the only one that missed the solar panels?
Great job @Ranger
Thanks man!

I'm glad you enjoyed the change of pace for the game. And though some people didn't enjoy the more 'classic' VN style of 0.8, one of the reasons to make it like this (apart from the MC being captured), was to focus on the story and progress on that as much as I can, because I don't want to 'milk' the game.

Anyway, 0.9 will feature some freedom of choice (not to the level of pre-0.8 where you could choose what to do every hour, so you've had around 18 actions per day leaving the player with the feeling that most of the time they didn't do anything), some story progression - the time to implement and test the new action system will have negative impact on this, choices that will lead to different scenes and it will also drop the POV-only style of the sex scenes. The last thing is necessary because it was very restrictive on the poses that I could use.

The plan right now is to send 0.9 to my $20+ patreons on 28-29th of April.

Apr 16, 2018
How do I get this game to work? I've downloaded multiple versions now and it always seems to state that there is nothing more in this version after making some simple clothing, carrying on into later days just seems to keep me in a loop :FeelsBadMan:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How do I get this game to work? I've downloaded multiple versions now and it always seems to state that there is nothing more in this version after making some simple clothing, carrying on into later days just seems to keep me in a loop :FeelsBadMan:
In the top left corner there's this "?" symbol. Click on it to see what you have to do, or check the walkthrough posted in OP.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Love the game, but I have a problem with 0.8 from a storytelling/worldbuilding issue.
Prepare for some serious overthinking in the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(edit: I wrote that really badly last night, and have edited it to say the same thing in a better way.)

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The worst part about being kidnapped and kept prisoner is that nobody is going to be around to polish the panels back in our refuge. They're going to be filthy by the time we make it back!
I'm waiting for the update when I can get back and clean what those bitches made me leave messy.

Not impressed with how things have turned out.

One minute i'm balls deep in pussy, don't know who's I wasn't paying attention .... all I could think about was my poor panels.

I bet they think I don't love them anymore.

I can't bear to think how sad they will be without me there to rub them off .... I mean make them shine.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes