BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
dude,chill out.Someone will post it when they can,just have to wait like everyone else...

Reactions: N7

Inculta

Mar 10, 2018
I have a question: does this game have an option to avoid any kind of conversations and do calibrations instead? Ever since ME2 came out this is the only way I imagine romance in space...

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Not in a million years thats gonna happen. It would be best if we would be given the option to bash her skull ourselves but i'm afraid that won't happen. But leaving her to die.. i'm looking forward to see that happen. If the story kinda forces me to forgive? Another shit screenplay from a naive idiot of a writer i'll say.
I mean... nearly 99% of the games here are terribly written, some intentionally, some not. Milfy city for example in your own sig is a complete shit show in terms of writing, where literally every woman wants to bang the MC almost immediately despite him just seeming to be a relatively awkward (albeit boyishly handsome) pervert who literally rapes his sisters at night and then pretends to give a shit about them during the day.

Reactions: Yennefer and g4r3th

capitalskr

May 1, 2018
im stuck waiting for Rebecca to make a hack for the cameras.ive played enough dice with her that the mom comes in every time. any pointers?

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
anyone figure out the stripping game with rebecca? how can i beat her?

update: i finally beat her but having some diffculties on his step sister.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Hit 30% and update ends there I think? Seems short but hopefully next one will continue longer, thanks for the update and upload!

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Hit 30% and update ends there I think? Seems short but hopefully next one will continue longer, thanks for the update and upload!
Yes progression stops with 30% and game screen says so

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes