Apr 15, 2018
Here's a bugfix patch for the original and my compressed version. The dev has an error in his class declaration.

Please put this in your \game folder, start a new game and let me know if you have any more issues so I can try to fix them.

I don't have time to go through this game myself today, so please reply to this post or @ me so I get a notification.

@Ashman31522 @Weldon @mileyvirus
Yup. It fixed the errors I was getting when clicking on the screen. Great jooorb, dude. No idea if more errors will follow later in game or not, I just fired it up & tested by doing what was causing errors previously immediately after waking up after the intro.

Reactions: bas
Apr 7, 2018
I mean... nearly 99% of the games here are terribly written, some intentionally, some not. Milfy city for example in your own sig is a complete shit show in terms of writing, where literally every woman wants to bang the MC almost immediately despite him just seeming to be a relatively awkward (albeit boyishly handsome) pervert who literally rapes his sisters at night and then pretends to give a shit about them during the day.
Disagree. It seems illogical for you to like your family members in every game and yet not a single one of them likes you back. Milfy city executes a familial relationship much better than a lot games on this site.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
0.9 is more lika a partial update, 2 similar poses with each girl, no penetration... :FeelsBadMan:
Also quite buggy(Mom's route unplayable without a fix), even with the fix.
Not worth the time, i'd recommend to wait for the next version.

Aug 16, 2017
What type of update was that? Literally nothing happened.. no new sex scenes
the one I played had footjob and blowjob with mum in it, plus sister went all out buttlovin with a toy. also sisters mum went at it with the other soldier woman a few times.....so not sure what game you played tbh

Apr 7, 2018
But it is still an option.

That isn't an option in a familial relationship ... nothing about Milfy City says "hey, look at this typical family".... nothing.
I never said it was a typical family. I said that it executes the relationship between family members a lot better than most games on the site. Again, the game gives you the option to do something and you can choose to do it. It's never mentioned in the main plot. If you actually played the game and read the dialogue you'd get that. It's an incest game, OBVIOUSLY the people in the game aren't a typical family. They're not meant to be representative of a typical family. They are a family that happen to be into each other, all over the world there are several different families that have some form of incest going on. It's not typical, it's not speaking for the majority, it happens and this game is tackling that story. Please, learn to read before responding to my message. I'm not even trying to insult you, read.

Reactions: Risqus and botc76
Jan 3, 2018
From the patreon page:

Hey guys,
Since 0.9 is out of the door, here is what is planned for 0.10

(as always this might spoil the game for those who haven't yet played the previous version, so you might want to stop reading now)
1. Most of the time spent on 0.9 was for developing the new gameplay engine as well as setting up and rendering screens for the alternative choices. This has left the story a bit stalled and I'll change that in 0.10
2. You'll have a freedom of choice about walking around during the day, meeting and talking with people.
3. You'll have a way of switching the person which is in your room.
4. Some of you may have noticed, but there is a scene with Amelia missing in 0.9 and I'll fix that too :)

As always, the next version is expected to be done before the end of the month but I can't commit to a hard date yet.

Reactions: Hadgar
Apr 7, 2018
Alright so after playing through the update here's all the sexual content added:
Blowjob / Foot Job with Rebecca
Blowjob / Foot Job with Mom
Threesome between Mom, Rebecca and MC (got this at 30% completion randomly at dinner)
Lesbian sex Mom and Rebecca
Lesbian sex Rebecca and Tiara
Lana dildo scene (access VIA cameras)
About 25 minutes of content since most of it is repeated text.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
I never said it was a typical family. I said that it executes the relationship between family members a lot better than most games on the site. Again, the game gives you the option to do something and you can choose to do it. It's never mentioned in the main plot. If you actually played the game and read the dialogue you'd get that. It's an incest game, OBVIOUSLY the people in the game aren't a typical family. They're not meant to be representative of a typical family. They are a family that happen to be into each other, all over the world there are several different families that have some form of incest going on. It's not typical, it's not speaking for the majority, it happens and this game is tackling that story. Please, learn to read before responding to my message. I'm not even trying to insult you, read.
There is NO family in the world like Milfy, which is fine because its a fantasy but its not well written or realistic or anything of the sort. Its smut for fun. What little incest does happen in the world is almost all molestation from older men in the family, this isn't an exaggeration. What little happens outside of that is mostly relations between cousins or family members who did not grow up together - as sexual attraction tends to not happen when you grow up together (IE: living together before the age of about 10).

Again, the fetish as a fantasy fetish is fine, but if you think there's a single family in the world like the one in Milfy I dont know what to tell you bud. Even outside the whole incest harem thing women arent tripping over each other to sleep with an 18 (19?) year old awkward kid like that.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I understand only when you click on the main picture does the error show up I guess that need to be addressed

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Shouldn't this be named "Super Crash-Fest"? That's all I can get it to do.

WTF is a family doing on an orbital military research station in the first place? Doesn't make sense.

Apr 7, 2018
There is NO family in the world like Milfy, which is fine because its a fantasy but its not well written or realistic or anything of the sort. Its smut for fun. What little incest does happen in the world is almost all molestation from older men in the family, this isn't an exaggeration. What little happens outside of that is mostly relations between cousins or family members who did not grow up together - as sexual attraction tends to not happen when you grow up together (IE: living together before the age of about 10).

Again, the fetish as a fantasy fetish is fine, but if you think there's a single family in the world like the one in Milfy I dont know what to tell you bud. Even outside the whole incest harem thing women arent tripping over each other to sleep with an 18 (19?) year old awkward kid like that.
Do people even read anymore? I never said that. I said incest is a thing that happens all over the world and this was a story tackling an incestuous familial relationship. I never said it was realistic.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes