Apr 7, 2018
Shouldn't this be named "Super Crash-Fest"? That's all I can get it to do.

WTF is a family doing on an orbital military research station in the first place? Doesn't make sense.
... it's almost like you skipped the whole intro and didn't pay attention to the reason they were up there

Reactions: kildar

bojo1022

Apr 5, 2018
Shouldn't this be named "Super Crash-Fest"? That's all I can get it to do.

WTF is a family doing on an orbital military research station in the first place? Doesn't make sense.
C'mon, son. In the intro it clearly explains how the UN put a giant nuclear missile platform over the earth to make sure that no countries took part in Shenanigans. The group that was most trusted to run it was the Swiss so they sent some families up and the Robinsons were one of them.

Draskill

Mar 4, 2018
There is a translation in French
there is someone for me to explain the dice game with Rebecaeux

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I got some concerns here, it is advisable to use the saved file from 0.8? i finish up the game few days ago.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There is NO family in the world like Milfy, which is fine because its a fantasy but its not well written or realistic or anything of the sort. Its smut for fun. What little incest does happen in the world is almost all molestation from older men in the family, this isn't an exaggeration. What little happens outside of that is mostly relations between cousins or family members who did not grow up together - as sexual attraction tends to not happen when you grow up together (IE: living together before the age of about 10).

Again, the fetish as a fantasy fetish is fine, but if you think there's a single family in the world like the one in Milfy I dont know what to tell you bud. Even outside the whole incest harem thing women arent tripping over each other to sleep with an 18 (19?) year old awkward kid like that.

I think the point he was initially trying to make is that in about roughly 75% of the incest games, at least one or two family members hate the MCs guts.
So much so that in some they beat him/ want to kill him/ lay traps for him.
In this regard Milfy City is closer to most actual families in that there is no enmnity bordering on hatred between the siblings or the mom and the kids.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
running into all sorts of errors in version .9 using my save from .8. Kinda at the beginning of new stuff when i choose mom instead of Rebeca. after blow job.

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
Here's a bugfix patch for the original version. The dev has an error in his class declaration. I've already fixed this in my compressed version here:

Please put this file in your \game folder, start a new game and let me know if you have any more issues so I can try to fix them.

I don't have time to go through this game myself today, so please reply to this post or @ me so I get a notification.

@Ashman31522 @Weldon @mileyvirus
Still having issues with this unfortunately, I inserted the bugfix but now as someone else said, as soon as I get control of MC when I click anywhere on the screen I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1607, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 1609, in <module>
AttributeError: 'QuestRequirement' object has no attribute 'finished'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ashley\Desktop\Games\spaced_out-0.9.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Ashley\Desktop\Games\spaced_out-0.9.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Ashley\Desktop\Games\spaced_out-0.9.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.9.0

Asclepiosus

Jan 24, 2018
are
Still having issues with this unfortunately, I inserted the bugfix but now as someone else said, as soon as I get control of MC when I click anywhere on the screen I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ashley\Desktop\Games\spaced_out-0.9.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Ashley\Desktop\Games\spaced_out-0.9.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Ashley\Desktop\Games\spaced_out-0.9.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.9.0
you sure you put the bugfix at the right folder? mine is working well after i put it. make sure youput the bugfix file in folder name "game", inside the game folder.

Reactions: bas

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
are

you sure you put the bugfix at the right folder? mine is working well after i put it. make sure youput the bugfix file in folder name "game", inside the game folder.
I put the bugfix in the game folder as a standard wordpad file - No joy, then after what you put here i created a game folder to go inside game folder
Original /desktop/game/bugfix still error
your method /desktop/game/game/bugfix still error

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
IMO, the patch provided by @bossapplesauce is not a proper fix. It would be is it was for a proper OOP language, but unfortunately Python works differently. I've fixed it earlier today (thanks for reporting it BTW) and have sent it to my Patreons and since 0.9.0 has already 'leaked' I guess there is no harm done if I share it here too.

Windows:

Mac:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As you have probably guessed the above links are for the non-compressed version. It's not that I don't care about game size (as someone have mentioned before), I just don't believe in any loss of quality in an age when the price of storage is few cents per GB and network speed exceeds 1000 Mbps :tf:

Reactions: bas and Paprika

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Gotta say that incest is a natural thing. The incest prohibition is man made. Men are attracted to beautiful girls, be them family or not. In any case the familiarity makes the bond stronger.
There are consensual cases of incest all over the world from the beginning of times. People are oppressed by the incest stigma, imposed by society, or the few who rule what's right and wrong.
In more primitives societies incest is more common, just because people live more freely.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Any idea as to what triggers the 3-some during dinner in the pod? Been trying all different combinations of nightime visits, sex activities and rapidly going through days and nothing. Have the equation at 30% but no dinner scene.

Reactions: Hadgar

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So what is it with games recently and footjobs? I never encountered that fetish until recently and now every game seems to have it as a major sexual activity. People getting tired of normal sex parts? :)

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes