Others Completed SpacEscape -Chibi Edition- [v0.55] [Urielmanx7]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Rape tag should be removed. This version is all consensual, which is the biggest reason I don't like it as much as the original.

Neeko

Jul 15, 2017
Never have I seen a game actually visually glitch out before closing, I typically figured that was a cliche done by indie horror devs, can hardly get past the first floor of the first area.

Nov 22, 2018
Control updates from V0.4:
Crawl: Double tap "S" or "Down". The methods in 0.4 don't work anymore.
You can change the motions during masturbating by "stand" or "duck".
No more wall jumps.
Slide: Now slide infinity - even in open areas. You can interrupt it by jumping etc. (new in v0.55)

Critical bugs:
The heart item in the Slide room is a trap. You can only collect it by using slide In v0.55, you can now crawl or slide to collect it, but you will still stuck and have no way to leave if you use slide.
The gate above Wave Shot item won't open even the process becomes 100%. That means you cannot reach the end of the content, that you could in pervious version.

Last edited:

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
You can get "raped" while you are already getting raped and you can also break out from the rape animation, becoming invisible and even kill the mob raping you. Luckily if you ger raped while invisibile, you return visible when animation ends

tanolino

Mar 29, 2020
In the original I could never make it past the first "jump into a direction" part. The character either walked or jumped straight up. So in some way I am happy the game is beeing remade in Godot.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
somethings off with the graphics, when scrolling it looks really weird like the framerate is off or something

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
After waiting a few years-it's here. Finally. Not going to lie, I did not expect him to get this far with Chibi edition.
same. just kinda glad we're at a point where it feels like there's new progress being made we can actually see and get our hands on (more ways than one) from the original.

felt like he just went offgrid for like two years, rather than making game updates, basically.

Reactions: Jameson789

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
game was uploaded last week and it's already got three pages worth of complaints, yikes
Yeah, the game is pretty rough in it's current state. Easily breakable. A game is not going to be bug free right out of the oven, but that is why we are here! Testing is important as everyone can see. The best thing we can do is do bug reports, and hope they get fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Is it just me or is it literally impossible to get up or break out of an enemy's grab even when at 0% lust? Giving myself a cramp pressing it as fast as I can and can only get the bar to about 90% to which it refuses to go higher. Also even with full armor I can still get grabbed whenever as if I was stunned...

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes