4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
May 7, 2024
Not asking for a link but any idea where this elsewhere might be?
Try Google, there's over a dozen AVN sites with no Rule 7 crap. Or just go to SS and sub for it, far easier. $9 is kinda steep for a 1st tier but eh it's cheap enough for a finished AVN.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
It looks that way, though in a path where you are fooling around with the slutty GF there's still a lot of talking to the ex... so maybe something, but surely a slower path to her coochie.
The slut does ignore you if you previously denied her...
And no more scenes with the tub of lard please.

Blaire is the one that is always available with the "deeper romance" i guess.

Agreed on the pubes, it didn't look great on Stephanie, have her shave for the next date.
Fuck no don't shave it, or at least make it optional (even though that's 2x the renders with her nudes). I'm sick of all the bald pussies everywhere even on non-lolis and if that's removed I have no reason to stay subbed (unlike RC there are no lolis or incest that I know of planned, the usual reasons I sub to begin with). Don't like hairy pussy = then don't fuck her. Tub of lard is avoidable, just have to make the sacrifice and fuck the redhead instead. Kinda have to suck it up and fuck the fatty though if you want the blonde.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxavier

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Really good ch1.
Love the animations, wished more devs used this game for their VNs.

Have to agree with some of the others though, the pubes look weird on steph and MC looks like he's homeless with how wild it looks down there, tina definitely had some pubes in her mouth when she kissed the son :KEK:

Also MCs hands are purple :HideThePain:

In any case I'm liking it and hope to see more, good luck dev (y)

May 7, 2024
Really good ch1.
Love the animations, wished more devs used this game for their VNs.

Have to agree with some of the others though, the pubes look weird on steph and MC looks like he's homeless with how wild it looks down there, tina definitely had some pubes in her mouth when she kissed the son :KEK:

Also MCs hands are purple :HideThePain:

In any case I'm liking it and hope to see more, good luck dev (y)
well MC is kinda supposed to be a 40-something, not some smooth teen fuckboi. Pubes on LI's are fine to me, a nice change from the sea of all bald ones everywhere I look that are basically clones of each other. I was kinda hoping for a blonde bush but oh well, can't bat 1000 every time I guess. The previews of her before the demo was released on SS she has a bald one if you wanna see it like that (with me the only one complaining that it was another bald one and I wanted her to have a bush, so probably my doing). When you think about it it kinda makes sense, those that are virgins or never getting laid don't need to worry much about grooming anyway, as they are usually the only ones that see it. Maybe it will eventually be like Jason where she asks the MC which he prefers, though that's alot of extra renders.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why are the protag's hands so red? It's especially noticeable whenever they're on screen with one of the girls, it looks like they were taken from some stereotypical demon.

gm1358

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 3711604

Overview:
In Sparkling Duplicity, you play as the father of a star high school athlete. Your relationship with your son is poor, and is destined to get worse before it gets better. An unlikely romance begins to brew between yourself and one of your son's classmates. Will you shun your feelings to appease your son, or will you give in to your carnal desires and possibly destroy what's left of your relationship?
Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-21
Developer: Goosenards -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3711466 View attachment 3711470 View attachment 3711471 View attachment 3711472
Didn't know i wanted to cuck my son so bad.
Well written, great interactions, good pacing.
No homo but i wouldn't get mad if the dad ends sodomizing the son.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Fuck no don't shave it, or at least make it optional (even though that's 2x the renders with her nudes). I'm sick of all the bald pussies everywhere even on non-lolis and if that's removed I have no reason to stay subbed (unlike RC there are no lolis or incest that I know of planned, the usual reasons I sub to begin with). Don't like hairy pussy = then don't fuck her. Tub of lard is avoidable, just have to make the sacrifice and fuck the redhead instead. Kinda have to suck it up and fuck the fatty though if you want the blonde.
It just looks like shit in these style of games. It looks like some deformity or some skin disease or something, it doesnt look anything like actual hair.

If it were a properly rendered game, sure keep it because you can make it look good. In these games it always,, ALWAYS just looks like shit.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The story's pretty decent, dialogue quite natural, great animations. I'm not really a big harem-whinger but I don't really get why the current and ex girlfriends have to be exclusive. In nearly all the many, many games where I've cucked my father, I've cucked him on multiple fronts. I don't see why it should be any different here.

Nitpicking plot and characterisation in these things is probably like butterfly-on-wheel stuff, but
Not about to lose any sleep over it, though.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Good update! Looking forward to more. Tina is hot AF. can't wait to do things to Stephanie. Blaire is the best girl. Its early but this is way better then Devs previous work great job. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
any other games with the netori theme? I'm a complete stranger to this concept (but liking it so far lol), noticed on the tag list here is only netorare, so would appreciate any suggestions!
Netori is just cheating. So anything with a Male Protagonist, Cheating, and Corruption tags (and no Female Protagonist tag) will usually contain Netori. There are some Female Protagonist Netori games but unfortunately most games are the Female Protagonist being corrupted in the WEG scene.

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
any other games with the netori theme? I'm a complete stranger to this concept (but liking it so far lol), noticed on the tag list here is only netorare, so would appreciate any suggestions!
Netori games usually get tagged as cheating, making harder to find a proper netori game by tags. But i'd recommend playing Away From Home, absolutely one of the best netori games out there. The dev is consistent with the updates, and all girls in the game are packing an entire cake factory :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes