saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Game ending for me on day 2 bed time, after showing duck & wolf. Problem only for me ??
I think that's the end of the update given it ended for me too that way.

I gave it a try, nice idea, renders now look good, the story could really become interesting if D&W would put as much effort in developing it as the one put in the mini game development.
So far so good, but it's way too short to rate it, I'll just check it again in few updates.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This has got to be one of the weirdest ways to update a game. Why was getting the pizza job taken out from the previous versions. This feels like taking two steps forward and one step back with each update.

Reactions: Paapi

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Special Delivery [v0.12.00] [Duck & Wolf] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 591.31 MB
Original MAC Size: 591.01 MB

Compressed PC Size: 78.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 65.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Awesome start! I love where its going. Good graphics and great potential! Hopefully in a few months we have a lot more to see and do. I've got this one near the top of my watch list now.

Reactions: ultradan

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Is it any good?
The preview pics looks a bit grainy, the map looks very unfinished and suddenly there is a real image on the phone, that looks very out-of-place.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
With that bum chin, long face and if you made his hair darker, the MC could pass for a young John Travolta. Actually wouldn't that be awesome! A John Travolta simulator!

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Is it any good?
The preview pics looks a bit grainy, the map looks very unfinished and suddenly there is a real image on the phone, that looks very out-of-place.
It shows potential, renders look good, the story can be interesting, there's already something spicy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and that's all.
I think they put a lot of effort in creating all they need now (phone working, maps, game system, mini games) just to start the game without having later to delay updates due to the need to code again certain things.
I think it's one of the games to keep an eye on, just my 2 cents as always.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Is it any good?
I agree that the game requires alot more polish but like one of the posters above said there is alot of potential here to make something good.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
am I the only one spotting The wife from Adventurous couple in the blowjob competition pic in op. That's for sure her.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Is it any good?
Think Summertime Saga vibe but with more realistic graphics. The game operates in a very similar way, and seems to have a similar sense of humor. The demo is good to give you an idea of what it could become, but its not very long. If they keep at it, I think that it has the potential to be one of the best games on here. The groundwork and outline is all set up.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
am I the only one spotting The wife from Adventurous couple in the blowjob competition pic in op. That's for sure her.
Possibly. She looks similar. I actually just started that one, and I think I'd be a lot more into it if it had a different woman lead. I'm just not attracted to her very much.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
This has got to be one of the weirdest ways to update a game. Why was getting the pizza job taken out from the previous versions. This feels like taking two steps forward and one step back with each update.
Developer added some Extra stat points. Maybe because of that

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
With that bum chin, long face and if you made his hair darker, the MC could pass for a young John Travolta. Actually wouldn't that be awesome! A John Travolta simulator!
Nah nah. His elder version is present in "Being a dik" (first leader of jokesl)

Reactions: ultradan

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Think Summertime Saga vibe but with more realistic graphics. The game operates in a very similar way, and seems to have a similar sense of humor. The demo is good to give you an idea of what it could become, but its not very long. If they keep at it, I think that it has the potential to be one of the best games on here. The groundwork and outline is all set up.
Well I think the Devs team pointed out under their other game they found Summertime Saga and it was what made they decide to develop adult games, so it's no surprise there are similarities.

I just hope it will have a good update pace because it really has potential.

Reactions: Loganfin

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
This game shows so much potential.Hope the devs keep up to it.The bloody humor is hilarious and i love the game feel it has.Some polishing is required but this has all the great game flags.Keep up the good work devs!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Possibly. She looks similar. I actually just started that one, and I think I'd be a lot more into it if it had a different woman lead. I'm just not attracted to her very much.
I enjoy the setting in that game. I also think she's great.
Sure the game could improve on many things like it's update schedule and maybe reduce the size of a few penises, maybe.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
It seems like the dev(s) have a pretty nice foundation started, they just need to add some content. I thought there was much more available due to the number of quests on the phone but I think three of them were not even attempted (did not touch dad's stereo for example) due to the game ending at the title splash screen.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
There have already been a few games that, instead of developing the story, focused on perpetually improving what was already released.
In addition, pissing off dead ends with even more pissing off links to the developer's website (n)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes