Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The pool minigame is totally shit. First game played I only got two balls in , but since I got the last ball I won the game. in the second game I got most of the balls in, but the opponent got the last ball in and got the win. What kind of shit programming is this? And also what was the point of this update, nothing new happened in the story.
atleast you got that. Game ended in the exact same place as last update for me.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so the girl gets naked, game is over, exactly where the last update was....

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Someone needs to update Changelog, Still a V0.08.00 Who's job is it to update the first page, the Uploader?
You denfidelity need to start a new game at V0.09.00.
Hope the Dev fixes the grainy as F@#K images.

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's really interesting.
Why isn't it coming out?
I got 0.12 here. -
However, there is still little content.

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
It's really interesting.
Why isn't it coming out?
I got 0.12 here. -
However, there is still little content.
Yeah, their official Patreon page links to with the v0.12.0 download.

Maleficent, can we get the updated version here? I identify as an F95er.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, their official Patreon page links to with the v0.12.0 download.

Maleficent, can we get the updated version here? I identify as an F95er.
youll probably have to follow this one on gamejolt! thats where the dev releases his public builds. in my opinon, i think they stopped posting the new versions of this game here because so many people were giving it a hard time, because of the "grainy" artwork from one of the first version releases! they probably feel its not worth the effort.

however if you check out the most recent version, duck and wolf have fixed all the grainy images and (as far as i could tell) all the bugs that were reported from those early builds.
anyway... if you like this one youll probably just have to follow it on gamejolt

Reactions: krust13579

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Very short, but very interesting so far. The billiards battle was something i didn't expected. The sound effects is a nostalgia trip too.

Dec 9, 2020
Meh don't like that billiards game, with super fast speed and then random bar speeds you can't get a rhythm, and no way to skip the game...
Delete.

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
Hmm I liked this game, I can see dev put so much effort this. But I think it would be better if the minigames wouldn't depend on luck! I think it has really great potential, good job dev

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just checked the changelog, and two of the three bullets were for combat and a minigame. Those are both pet peeves of mine, as they rarely, if ever, make a game of this genre more enjoyable.

Reactions: darlic

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Game ending for me on day 2 bed time, after showing duck & wolf. Problem only for me ??

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes