• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2203691
Read the whole line it means no sharing with men, I thought that was pretty obvious personally given it mentions your the only male, I know this site's userbase has sharing under as both but most outside this site view it as sharing with another male.
But the odd part is the tags from day one had group sex, so I am not sure why anyone is surprised here.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Probably not finished roaming around yet, but so far, I like the update. Hopefully I'll get more time to play some more of this game later. But I like what I've played to this point.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Read the whole line it means no sharing with men, I thought that was pretty obvious personally given it mentions your the only male, I know this site's userbase has sharing under as both but most outside this site view it as sharing with another male.
But the odd part is the tags from day one had group sex, so I am not sure why anyone is surprised here.
I couldn't care less. I don't like Claire and I don't like the premise of the Game. The whole first 5min? are about that it is Claires Harem. You are the Intruder and third wheeling. It is not that Harem members have fun with each other, it can't be. Because Claire is not and doesn't want to be a Harem member. She throws you a Bone because you could fuck up her life to hell and back, nothing more.

That leaves us with two options.
1) We play ball and do everything Claire wants, so it is not our Harem. But Claire in her divine grace, lets us have fun with them. (Fuck That)
2) We Take over her Harem and are still supposed to break the Trust of our girls, by sending nudes to Claire. Why don't we make money with secret Sextapes while we are at it?

The first dream sequence was also offputting and didn't help Claire in the slightest.
The girls are Pretty and Cute and Claire is Hot, but her role makes me dislike this game a lot.

I get it it's funny because the pervy Teacher is a woman but if Claire was a Guy he would be the antagonist in a "you know what"-Game. Just ask yourself how your MC should react if that same dialog would come from a Male Teacher? I think that should make everything clear.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I couldn't care less. I don't like Claire and I don't like the premise of the Game. The whole first 5min? are about that it is Claires Harem. You are the Intruder and third wheeling. It is not that Harem members have fun with each other, it can't be. Because Claire is not and doesn't want to be a Harem member. She throws you a Bone because you could fuck up her life to hell and back, nothing more.

1) We play ball and do everything Claire wants, so it is not our Harem. But Claire in her divine grace, lets us have fun with them. (Fuck That)
2) We Take over her Harem and are still supposed to break the Trust of our girls, by sending nudes to Claire. Why don't we make money with secret Sextapes while we are at it?

The first dream sequence was also offputting and didn't help Claire in the slightest.
The girls are Pretty and Cute and Claire is Hot, but her role makes me dislike this game a lot.

I get it it's funny because the pervy Teacher is a woman but if Claire was a Guy he would be the antagonist in a "you know what"-Game. Just ask yourself how your MC should react if that same dialog would come from a Male Teacher? I think that should make everything clear.
Keep playing the game, it doesnt go like any of these 2 options and you'll pobably enjoy it more.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Keep playing the game, it doesnt go like any of these 2 options and you'll pobably enjoy it more.
So you mean after removing your fingernails with a plier for 5 min it gets better because you somewhat adjusted to the pain?
I mean I could give it another try if have nothing better to do. At least without expectations, you are harder to be disappointed.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The no sharing note is aimed at other males more so then lesbian I feel, it's a touchy subject on here but it's split some believe that lesbian within the harem is fine others think the girls should just wait their turn, I myself enjoy a good in-harem lesbian scene.
The girls still stay faithful to the MC as the only male but got a tad too horny while waiting is how I see it but others here are not fans of that.

But I could be wrong around the no sharing note from the dev but when a harem is group in the tags and your the only male getting action then there is a high chance it may happen within the females of the game.
Well sharing is sharing it doesn't matter wether it's with female or male. It's not a true harem if all the li is having sex with each other. Most people that's alright with li having lesbian sex have the mind set that 'well it's not fair to the other girls' Well for one it's not suppose to be fair it's a harem. For two most that is alright with it think that all the women are sitting there horny all the time and have nothing better to do but have sex so they have to get it any way they can even if it's with the other li. Which is dumb. It's not like they are a bunch of horny sluts waiting around to get banged. And some just like to see 2 women have sex with each other. I know i'll get some facepalms but this is my opinion.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

Didn't you know if it's a woman it doesn't count? Didn't you know if your love intrest is having sex with another LI it's not NTR/Cuckolding? Didn't you know if your Li is having sex with any other woman It's not NTR/Sharing? Sarcasm of course. And yes it does count even though they are women. I'm not against lesbian/Bi it's just not my thing. And treating a sitution like it's nothing just because they are women should be insult to women. Because if they was men it would be the same thing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So you mean after removing your fingernails with a plier for 5 min it gets better because you somewhat adjusted to the pain?
I mean I could give it another try if have nothing better to do. At least without expectations, you are harder to be disappointed.
What actually happens is that the MC refuses to give the photos (at least so far) to Claire. But she, by some kind of weird decision, still gives the "rewards" to the MC. Luckily you can avoid receiving the rewards if you want (and I want it that way, I go from owing Claire nothing).

Reactions: telefonomusica

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

this seems horrible.

so overall it's CLAIR'S harem and you 3rd wheeling and she throwing you a bone?

I haven't played and i was going to try but after reading some comments this is on some lesbian ntr vibe shit and not a harem.

Sharing is sharing it don't matter if it's male or female, ntr has no gender.

to many people let lesbian ntr slide to much on here and give it a pass because "LESBIAN HAWT MAN, YOU DON'T LIKE LESBIANS."

Well when I play harem games I play it for the KINK and not to see some lesbian fuck fest or 3rd wheeling in a harem.

if you can get rid of claire or basically turn her into a cuck queen then maybe I would play this game but if she gets to have pictures, fuck the girls, etc it's a no for me. I do not share, idc if it's a man or a woman. So if you can share the girls with claire I think the game needs the sharing/swinging tag then.

I say it all the times and I like lesbians but I don't like when they are

1. In a relationship with each other in a harem
2. sleeping with each other without the mc or behind the mc back
3. 3rd wheeling which means a lesbian couple joins your harem
4. a lesbian tries to currupt your girls and sleeping with them.

threesomes, group sex, is fine with me but devs take it too far with the lesbian in harem games.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Each to their own, I find harems boring if it is always 1 one 1 or group sex but the others just sit there and wait their turn, there is already way to many games like that even more so in the Japanese VN world.

I welcome the lesbian within the harem and hope this game goes down that path or at least group sex with lesbian action like HS Tutor does for example.
I use this site to find projects to donate and support games and a lesbian within a harem is something I will tend to back more so then just standard. Milf/Daughter combo is also another one.

But again each to their own, I am sure there is no harm done if you read something for free and then go well I did not like that so I won't contuine to play this one and just move onto the next game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Each to their own, I find harems boring if it is always 1 one 1 or group sex but the others just sit there and wait their turn, there is already way to many games like that even more so in the Japanese VN world.

I welcome the lesbian within the harem and hope this game goes down that path or at least group sex with lesbian action like HS Tutor does for example.
I use this site to find projects to donate and support games and a lesbian within a harem is something I will tend to back more so then just standard. Milf/Daughter combo is also another one.

But again each to their own, I am sure there is no harm done if you read something for free and then go well I did not like that so I won't contuine to play this one and just move onto the next game.
After seeing how the teacher doesn't really (literally) do anything to help or hinder the MC, I don't see that the intention is to include much lesbian content.

this seems horrible.

so overall it's CLAIR'S harem and you 3rd wheeling and she throwing you a bone?

I haven't played and i was going to try but after reading some comments this is on some lesbian ntr vibe shit and not a harem.

Sharing is sharing it don't matter if it's male or female, ntr has no gender.

to many people let lesbian ntr slide to much on here and give it a pass because "LESBIAN HAWT MAN, YOU DON'T LIKE LESBIANS."

Well when I play harem games I play it for the KINK and not to see some lesbian fuck fest or 3rd wheeling in a harem.

if you can get rid of claire or basically turn her into a cuck queen then maybe I would play this game but if she gets to have pictures, fuck the girls, etc it's a no for me. I do not share, idc if it's a man or a woman. So if you can share the girls with claire I think the game needs the sharing/swinging tag then.

I say it all the times and I like lesbians but I don't like when they are

1. In a relationship with each other in a harem
2. sleeping with each other without the mc or behind the mc back
3. 3rd wheeling which means a lesbian couple joins your harem
4. a lesbian tries to currupt your girls and sleeping with them.

threesomes, group sex, is fine with me but devs take it too far with the lesbian in harem games.

For now the events are: The MC is accepted in a group where the teacher only admits female students. The teacher is a pervert who likes to spy on her female students. The MC seems to be just as perverted as the teacher (although the truth is that you can go from spying on the classmates, stealing underwear and similar things, so that's what I did). The teacher offers the MC a deal to create a harem (she is supposed to give some kind of help to the MC and repay him as he gives her erotic photos of the LIs). For now the teacher's help is non-existent. The MC decides (at least I didn't have any option to do otherwise, not that I was going to do it) that he won't share the photos with the teacher. By a logic that is difficult to understand, she decides that she should equally compensate the MC for receiving the photos and not give them to her. You can refuse the reward.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
After seeing how the teacher doesn't really (literally) do anything to help or hinder the MC, I don't see that the intention is to include much lesbian content.

For now the events are: The MC is accepted in a group where the teacher only admits female students. The teacher is a pervert who likes to spy on her female students. The MC seems to be just as perverted as the teacher (although the truth is that you can go from spying on the classmates, stealing underwear and similar things, so that's what I did). The teacher offers the MC a deal to create a harem (she is supposed to give some kind of help to the MC and repay him as he gives her erotic photos of the LIs). For now the teacher's help is non-existent. The MC decides (at least I didn't have any option to do otherwise, not that I was going to do it) that he won't share the photos with the teacher. By a logic that is difficult to understand, she decides that she should equally compensate the MC for receiving the photos and not give them to her. You can refuse the reward.
ok this don't sound to bad..

imma wait a couple of updates still honestly and watch this game until I decide to try it.
don't trust it yet.

Reactions: Eunoian

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I never got the option to share the photos with the teacher either. Don't know if that's what is meant to happen, or that I am not corrupt enough, or that's something that will be added in later.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I never got the option to share the photos with the teacher either. Don't know if that's what is meant to happen, or that I am not corrupt enough, or that's something that will be added in later.
The truth is that I prefer don't share the photos with her, so the non-existence of that option doesn't worry me in the least.

For the MC, the only variables I see are Charisma, Intelligence, and Strength, so I don't think there is a variable to indicate MC's corruption, at least for now.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

I'll probably give this a go if that's true. I like this art style and love harems lol.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll probably give this a go if that's true. I like this art style and love harems lol.
I don't know how it will continue, but for now there isn't even the possibility of giving the photos to the teacher. In any case, the only sex scenes in the game are with the teacher (which I refuse to do), and I think the MC can have some scenes with random girls in some locations if he has enough charisma (I'm not interested in doing them either).

Jan 24, 2021

Hey guys! First of all, I want to thank you all for your support!

Amy is now here! There's also some new scenes and an opportunity to know Lily's mom! Also a beach scene!?

Added in this version:

• Amy basketball scene
  • Amy fast food scene
  • Amy park scene
  • Amy's first picture (lewd)
  • Added a new scene with Amy and Lily at the beach (check the beach on Sunday morning after you get both of them to affection 4) (slighly lewd).
  • Added a short scene with Lily's mom at the fast food restaurant on weekday mornings (you need to have affection 3 with Lily to unlock it).
  • You can now either show or refuse to show the pictures you receive to Claire. You get different dialogue depending on your choice. You can reset her scenes with the "reset claire" cheatcode (case sensitive).
  • You can now report the third picture that was sent to you to Claire
  • Claire office scene (3/5) (lewd)
  • Added location "Night Club". It will be available one week after you reach Charisma 3 (talk to the Diviner)
  • Added a Diviner quest to get Charisma 4
  • Added a new Charisma Encounter at the Night Club after you get Charisma 4
  • The Diviner now can also give readings to both Amy and Lily.
  • New Achievement system: you get achievements for going though the game, also hints at side content.
  • QoL: new info panel that shows your Charisma and Achievements.
  • QoL: you can choose to sit on the back during class, skipping the "sitting behind girl" scenes.
  • Some scenes with one-off girls will now require Charisma 4, as it was intended before.
  • New Gold Patron cheatcode: Unlock another option in Lily's mom encounter (lewd) (will be available normally in future versions, after you go on a date with Lily).

Reactions: ChopTheHead
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes