fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This will get me the faceplam reaction from half the people on here but I was all for the sharing path with Claire, when I seen a post over on itch that was posted 4 months ago that said Claire would be involved with most girls in group scenes will all the main girls and the post said the other girls would be doing lesbian content with each other I was like yep I am down for this, will start supporting this on patreon this week.

But since that post there has been a mindshift from the dev so at this stage I think I will wait and see now. But good luck with it all.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
This will get me the faceplam reaction from half the people on here but I was all for the sharing path with Claire, when I seen a post over on itch that was posted 4 months ago that said Claire would be involved with most girls in group scenes will all the main girls and the post said the other girls would be doing lesbian content with each other I was like yep I am down for this, will start supporting this on patreon this week.

But since that post there has been a mindshift from the dev so at this stage I think I will wait and see now. But good luck with it all.
Haha, don't worry, different strokes for different folks. This forum is not a monolith lol

Group scenes with multiple girls are still planned and are the "end game" until act 2 rolls around, don't worry. Claire will also be involved if the MC allows. They just won't be mandatory for the main story of the game. I'll just keep relationships MC-centered, so while there might be some lesbian action during sex (specially in scenes with more than 2 girls, they won't just stand around doing nothing), relationship-wise the girls will only have feelings for the MC (they won't get together by themselves).

The main story thread will only require what I said before (plus specific story stuff later), but there will be a bunch of optional scenes around it.

I'm trying to accomodate as much player choice as I can while still retaining my original vision, and group stuff still is a main goal, just not the center of the main story.

If you're into group stuff you will have a lot more content to enjoy than if you're strictly into 1-to-1 stuff. If you're into actual proper sharing and NTR, then this game won't scratch that itch.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone! I don't usually post here, but I lurk a little bit and I'd like to clear up some stuff!

First of all, I'm glad you guys are interested the game! I can tell even the harsher criticism comes from a good place, and that's more than I could ask!

Second, you guys seem to be worried about Claire's situation, so let me clear it up: There will be no sharing.

There was a first draft of the game where the main girls had less personality and were more, for a lack of a better word, sluttier. That version would have you get the nudes earlier in the game, and the thing of showing their nudes to Claire felt less like sharing. But eventually you would get with the girls, and Claire would be an outsider that would facilitate lewd scenarios and join in if you'd allow. But I've since moved away from that characterization, and ended up going in a better direction. So that's where the awkwardness of some parts of the prologue come from. I've since gone back and changed some Claire dialogue to align more with her current character, and may revisit the prologue again a bit later in development.

The game wasn't planned with NTR in mind, but you guys seem to have a more strict definition of it than I first understood, so I get where you guys come from.

So, if you guys are worried that you'd share the girls with Claire, don't worry. She gets a bit cranky as you get the girls to fall for you, but that's explained in-character and it's dealt with. I had all her sex scenes beyond the prologue optional too, because I noticed some of you guys have a distaste for her. All group scenes with her will also be optional, and would be the MC inviting her, not the other way around. As I've hinted in some of her dialogue, she knows to respect boundaries once you show interest in the girls. She also won't be part of the harem per se, she develops a liking for you but it's not romantic in any way. My plan for now is to have her end up being just a fuck buddy. That might change later in development if a lot of people ask for a romantic route for her, so I'm leaving it a little bit open still.

She will help you with the other girl's dates, though. So if it seems like she doesn't do anything besides giving you the girls schedule, it's because we haven't gotten there yet.

I guess that should clear it up?

I'll be checking this thread from time to time in the next days, so feel free to ask questions!

Hope you guys end up liking the game!
It seems best way to deal with her is to make her into our bottom bitch

Reactions: ThaDude1977

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
If you're into group stuff you will have a lot more content to enjoy than if you're strictly into 1-to-1 stuff. If you're into actual proper sharing and NTR, then this game won't scratch that itch.
NTR not really but I am one of them ones that don't view lesbian sex within a Harem as as NTR as they are all in love with the MC, granted these views on this site are mixed :D
Me personally I just find harems where the girls don't join in with at least group sex a tad boring and dry, so I normally play these types for the storyline more then the scenes. I think a game like HS Tutor did this well, has the single path for all girls but then has them all involved near the end in a group sex events.

The story so far in this game is good so I am invested there, I was waiting for Jan 1st before I subscribe to anymore Paterons due to most charging at the start of the month again, but you comment has got enough interest for me with the group sex on the H scene side of things.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I also like the story so far. It's engaging enough for me. Especially since now I've taken the time to finish the routes of all the girls in question (to this point in the game anyway)

If I may offer a small suggestion. After showing the pics of some of the girls in question, Claire could offer up lewd comments about the girls as she's doing the MC. Like, "I bet you love the boobs on her. How do they compare to mine?" as she's either doing a handjob or blowing the MC. Or maybe later offering up the stolen panties to the pervy teacher for another reward.

But really I think you're doing a great job so far with the story. Have enjoyed pretty much everything so far.

Oct 10, 2019
No offense taken! I also get the game might not be for everyone, and I also know I can't please everyone without sacrificing the vision I have. Your criticism is very valuable! Part of being a dev is also being able to take cristicism, so worry not, I have a pretty thick skin lol

Yeah, that shift in direction came naturally as I started writing the characters. I ended up liking them so much that it wouldn't be fair to reduce them to just sex. I also want to go on the dating-sim direction, so it all just kinda fits.

The main girls will be all loyal to the MC, even if there might be group scenes here and there. The only character that will have a non-optional group scene is Elizabeth (that footjob scene from the game files in the OP and part of her date-sex), but her situation is kinda special, and you will end up getting with her maid too, so to me it seems fair. I'll pay attention to the reception of her when we get there, so I might adjust stuff along the way.

I see. I'm kinda set on having her just as a casual thing, I like the variety it adds and it allows Claire to have a different dynamic with the MC than the other girls. Aside the prologue, all sex stuff with her is optional, but you will need to interact with her to progress the story. But as I said before, I'm leaving it a bit open ended in case I change my mind later.
I mostly talk about my personal preference but I do know the general consensus on these topics, for the group sex I am mostly worried about other guys, or dicks to be precise, since futa is not planned however that leaves only guys, as long as the girls love only MC I am fine with them having fun with each other, the general opinion on this is divided but not as much as sharing with guys, for Claire I will once again say that it does not make any sense to me to have an important character like that as non romanceable, it will definitely make many peaple avoid her as she does not fit with the harem dinamic, if you want variety it would be better to make another character the sex buddy, one less important to the story, because having such an important character be like this is going to make it so peaple don't want to progress the story since they have to interact with her.

I also read about a femdom scene later, I hate humiliation and usually they go together, I am neutral to footjobs as long as there is no humiliation involved, as someone else said I also do not like maledom either so I am not interested in exchanging one thing I do not like for another one, a more romantic route would be better, the involvement of the maid is not a problem as long as she also ends up loving the MC, making certain scenes avoidable or making variants of them is necessary if you want to appeal to more peaple, certain things are not compatible but you already clarified the most important one, making stuff avoidable never upsets anyone, you just put sensitive content behind a gate, if people want it they open it and if they do not then they cannot complain because they where the ones to open it, femdom can be in the game, even if most harem fans tend to not like it or lean more to the gentle femdom side, but it cannot be unavoidable part of a LI storyline, adding variants will make the game more accessible, most harem fans want romance, so in general a sexfriend is going to be less popular, femdom includes humiliation most of the time and it does not go well with romance, so making them avoidable is a better solution, another option would be to let the player decide if Claire is going to be just a sexfriend or more, in a similar way to femdom options are better than being forced to go in a certain direction, making all of a LI content unavoidable femdom is also going to upset many peaple because she is left as the only one that cannot be romanced because of her content, so adding a romance more vanilla route would be better, it is not even necessary to remove or avoid the footjob from it, context is important so if the dialogue is less humiliation and more vanilla it makes a big difference, anyway as I said I will wait until the details are more set, like the romance route for Claire or a more vanilla route for the femdom, the game has potential but it has to add more romantic options and less unavoidable content before I play it, regardless good luck in your endeavors.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I also read about a femdom scene later, I hate humiliation and usually they go together, I am neutral to footjobs as long as there is no humiliation involved, as someone else said I also do not like maledom either so I am not interested in exchanging one thing I do not like for another one, a more romantic route would be better, the involvement of the maid is not a problem as long as she also ends up loving the MC, making certain scenes avoidable or making variants of them is necessary if you want to appeal to more peaple, certain things are not compatible but you already clarified the most important one, making stuff avoidable never upsets anyone, you just put sensitive content behind a gate, if people want it they open it and if they do not then they cannot complain because they where the ones to open it, femdom can be in the game, even if most harem fans tend to not like it or lean more to the gentle femdom side, but it cannot be unavoidable part of a LI storyline, adding variants will make the game more accessible, most harem fans want romance, so in general a sexfriend is going to be less popular, femdom includes humiliation most of the time and it does not go well with romance, so making them avoidable is a better solution, another option would be to let the player decide if Claire is going to be just a sexfriend or more, in a similar way to femdom options are better than being forced to go in a certain direction, making all of a LI content unavoidable femdom is also going to upset many peaple because she is left as the only one that cannot be romanced because of her content, so adding a romance more vanilla route would be better, it is not even necessary to remove or avoid the footjob from it, context is important so if the dialogue is less humiliation and more vanilla it makes a big difference, anyway as I said I will wait until the details are more set, like the romance route for Claire or a more vanilla route for the femdom, the game has potential but it has to add more romantic options and less unavoidable content before I play it, regardless good luck in your endeavors.
Actually, as you say, the scenes with the maid will only interest me if she is in love with the MC. If she simply obeys Elizabeth and the scenes only respond to the orders she gives... well, that's another reason why Elizabeth's route doesn't particularly interest me.

If Elizabeth finally goes a non-femdom route (or if femdom is so utterly light that even I can tolerate it), I sincerely hope we get to choose whether or not we want the maid in the scenes. In my case, the truth is that I have no interest in including her if, as it seems, she simply follows Elizabeth's orders.

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far and, as long as there are no wild surprises on content, it's all good.

I won't name the game(s) in question, but there's at least one title out there that just throws something at you without any sort of foreshadowing or player input -- one minute you're having yourself a little lewd scene with a girl and suddenly she's enjoying drinking her own piss. No "Should I do this?" or anything, just right into it and there's no avoiding it if you made a particular choice five minutes back that in no way suggested that would happen. Even a quick "Hey, I need to pee." line with some choices like "There are bushes/restrooms over there."/"Just go here."/"I bet you'd drink it for me, you slut." would have saved the scene in question and let players experience or avoid the content.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far and, as long as there are no wild surprises on content, it's all good.

I won't name the game(s) in question, but there's at least one title out there that just throws something at you without any sort of foreshadowing or player input -- one minute you're having yourself a little lewd scene with a girl and suddenly she's enjoying drinking her own piss. No "Should I do this?" or anything, just right into it and there's no avoiding it if you made a particular choice five minutes back that in no way suggested that would happen. Even a quick "Hey, I need to pee." line with some choices like "There are bushes/restrooms over there."/"Just go here."/"I bet you'd drink it for me, you slut." would have saved the scene in question and let players experience or avoid the content.
I don't know what game that is, but you have made me don't want to try it with a single sentence.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Hello everyone! I don't usually post here, but I lurk a little bit and I'd like to clear up some stuff!

First of all, I'm glad you guys are interested the game! I can tell even the harsher criticism comes from a good place, and that's more than I could ask!

Second, you guys seem to be worried about Claire's situation, so let me clear it up: There will be no sharing.

There was a first draft of the game where the main girls had less personality and were more, for a lack of a better word, sluttier. That version would have you get the nudes earlier in the game, and the thing of showing their nudes to Claire felt less like sharing. But eventually you would get with the girls, and Claire would be an outsider that would facilitate lewd scenarios and join in if you'd allow. But I've since moved away from that characterization, and ended up going in a better direction. So that's where the awkwardness of some parts of the prologue come from. I've since gone back and changed some Claire dialogue to align more with her current character, and may revisit the prologue again a bit later in development.

The game wasn't planned with NTR in mind, but you guys seem to have a more strict definition of it than I first understood, so I get where you guys come from.

So, if you guys are worried that you'd share the girls with Claire, don't worry. She gets a bit cranky as you get the girls to fall for you, but that's explained in-character and it's dealt with. I had all her sex scenes beyond the prologue optional too, because I noticed some of you guys have a distaste for her. All group scenes with her will also be optional, and would be the MC inviting her, not the other way around. As I've hinted in some of her dialogue, she knows to respect boundaries once you show interest in the girls. She also won't be part of the harem per se, she develops a liking for you but it's not romantic in any way. My plan for now is to have her end up being just a fuck buddy. That might change later in development if a lot of people ask for a romantic route for her, so I'm leaving it a little bit open still.

She will help you with the other girl's dates, though. So if it seems like she doesn't do anything besides giving you the girls schedule, it's because we haven't gotten there yet.

I guess that should clear it up?

I'll be checking this thread from time to time in the next days, so feel free to ask questions!

Hope you guys end up liking the game!
I think you should reconsider about Claire not falling in love with the protagonist, a lot of us really don't like fuck buddies dynamic, most harem fan prefer romance and well defined relationship. I think it would be fun that after all girls fall in love and Claire got to help you conquering the girls she shows little by little that she is falling for the protagonist, you know a little blush here a small jealous line there. I personally hate fendom with passion so I really would prefer if there is none, I actually think it would make the girls more lovable if they are bitchy and bossy with everyone except the protagonist, it really shows that she cares about him or for her to even be submissive to a degree when they are in private.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Anyone know the cheat codes
Hey, developer here.

Cheatcodes are exclusive to Gold Tier Patrons as a small thank you for their support. It's them and the other Patrons that allow me to dedicate time to develop the game, and sharing the codes would be a dick move to both me and them.

I know that's a bit harsh, but it is what it is.

I can guarantee though that the cheatcodes aren't and will never be essential for the game. I don't design the game around them, so this isn't the case of "creating a problem and selling the solution". Any scenes that are available though cheatcodes right now will be available later in the story, saving a few inconsequential non-canon stuff with the one-off girls. It's just a small bonus after all, and it doesn't affect the story in any way shape or form.

Also, for you guys that like to snoop around the game files: the cheatcodes won't unlock those scenes with the main girls. Stuff like the footjob in the OP. Those are unimplemented scenes from a prototype that I didn't bother to remove the files in the final build.

Reactions: CV3

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I think you should reconsider about Claire not falling in love with the protagonist, a lot of us really don't like fuck buddies dynamic, most harem fan prefer romance and well defined relationship. I think it would be fun that after all girls fall in love and Claire got to help you conquering the girls she shows little by little that she is falling for the protagonist, you know a little blush here a small jealous line there.
Oh, I'm taking all the feedback to heart. As I said, I left it open in case I change my mind.

If I end up reconsidering it, it's gonna be like you said. Something that would unlock later, since now I'm focusing on the girls and I'm considering Claire's arc "done" (until act2).

Reactions: K2ill1 and Kalsan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, developer here.

Cheatcodes are exclusive to Gold Tier Patrons as a small thank you for their support. It's them and the other Patrons that allow me to dedicate time to develop the game, and sharing the codes would be a dick move to both me and them.

I know that's a bit harsh, but it is what it is.

I can guarantee though that the cheatcodes aren't and will never be essential for the game. I don't design the game around them, so this isn't the case of "creating a problem and selling the solution". Any scenes that are available though cheatcodes right now will be available later in the story, saving a few inconsequential non-canon stuff with the one-off girls. It's just a small bonus after all, and it doesn't affect the story in any way shape or form.

Also, for you guys that like to snoop around the game files: the cheatcodes won't unlock those scenes with the main girls. Stuff like the footjob in the OP. Those are unimplemented scenes from a prototype that I didn't bother to remove the files in the final build.
What use do cheatcodes have in the game? I mean, I've finished this update without problems and I haven't found any moment in the game where you could think "a cheat would be good for me to speed up the increase of this or another stat"

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
What use do cheatcodes have in the game? I mean, I've finished this update without problems and I haven't found any moment in the game where you could think "a cheat would be good for me to speed up the increase of this or another stat"
Max out Charisma, guaranteed random encounters, max out affection, unlock gallery, stuff like that. Also unlock scenes/locations early. As I said, it's a small bonus. They're more useful for people that want to do multiple playthroughs/unlock everyhing all at once. I also throw in codes I use for debug and testing from time to time, and some short bonus scenes (currently just one) that will be properly unlocked later in the story.

The optimal way to play is still without them (and always will be), but they're a nice thing to have if you want to mess around.

I try my best to make the game less grindy as possible (that's why there's no money or player stats other than Charisma), so, like I said before, they're not a solution to an artificial problem. They're a thank you bonus patrons get in addition to their other rewards.

Reactions: BlasKyau

zxczxcxfz

Oct 10, 2022
v0.1.4 save, there are some scene didn't include in gallery, you need to watch from in-game progression, remember don't use cheat code "ruin the game imo", it will took you to the endgame stats and forbiden you watch some passer girl scenes, best way is go to random place without girl icon to trigger them

Reactions: oapami and boof59

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.1.5
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.1.5
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1673208089010.png
1673208180270.png 1673208248793.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V0.1.5

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes