Redragonbane

May 29, 2021
Honestly, in my opinion, i totally think the way clair is now, is great. Id love to se her be fully romanceable and stuff from not even that far from where the game is currently at. Where she is at right now is a great leaping off point for character growth with her and a romance arc with her, like the mc realising he cares for her after hes had an actual conversation with her (the one after her last h scene) would be really sweet in a way...

Also, please, i dont mind if theres femdom in the game..... i really dont, but please make it optional with alter scenes for either mcdom or just neutral/no dom..... im a guy that definitely has a dom kink...... ill be dominant, ill be neutral... but never try to make me be a sub..... even the dream sequence at the beginning of the game kinda made me cringe internally....

Not trying to tell you what to do.... but i really enjoy this game so far and for the first time ever, trying to give some feedback to a dev who said they are taking feedback on board

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Thanks for the feedback :D

Honestly, in my opinion, i totally think the way clair is now, is great. Id love to se her be fully romanceable and stuff from not even that far from where the game is currently at. Where she is at right now is a great leaping off point for character growth with her and a romance arc with her, like the mc realising he cares for her after hes had an actual conversation with her (the one after her last h scene) would be really sweet in a way...
That's pretty much what I was going for. I'm glad you liked it! Though I'm still not sure if I'm really gonna go for romance, like I said before. Either way, I'm still focusing on the girls.

Also, please, i dont mind if theres femdom in the game..... i really dont, but please make it optional with alter scenes for either mcdom or just neutral/no dom..... im a guy that definitely has a dom kink...... ill be dominant, ill be neutral... but never try to make me be a sub..... even the dream sequence at the beginning of the game kinda made me cringe internally....
The dream scene is supposed to be a little provocative. It's a love it or hate it moment, and both outcomes really fit my vision. However, I can see how it can be offputting and cause a bad impression. I'm starting to think of adding a content filter option, just in case.

As for femdom, I kinda consider what is in the game to be light/soft femdom. But I might be biased on this. So, let me ask you guys a question:

If I were to add a femdom filter, what current scenes should be ommited? I can't promise alternative scenes atm, since the priority is still new content, but skipping some scenes shouldn't be that hard.

Also, from the i-dont-like-femdom perspective, what do you guys think about Claire's last scene? It starts as an attempt of femdom, but you can revert into dom pretty quickly, and I think Claire's little attempt enhances the scene. But then again, I'm biased there, so I'd like to know you guys' opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think Claire is a character that you either like her or hate her.

Certainly this latest update she has improved. But if she's not going to have a romance with the MC, I'm not interested in her scenes, and even less if LIs also participate in them.

As for femdom, I kinda consider what is in the game to be light/soft femdom. But I might be biased on this. So, let me ask you guys a question:

If I were to add a femdom filter, what current scenes should be ommited? I can't promise alternative scenes atm, since the priority is still new content, but skipping some scenes shouldn't be that hard.
Of the ones I've seen, the footjob dream. (In fact I think this is the only sex scene I've seen during the game)

Also, from the i-dont-like-femdom perspective, what do you guys think about Claire's last scene? It starts as an attempt of femdom, but you can revert into dom pretty quickly, and I think Claire's little attempt enhances the scene. But then again, I'm biased there, so I'd like to know you guys' opinion.
Personally, changing a femdom scene for a maledom one isn't something I like. Actually, since the scene starts with what looks like an attempt of femdom, as you give the option to end before anything happens, that's what I did. I didn't consider seeing what the scene is like.

In my case, if the options are femdom, maledom or no scene, the third option will most likely win.

Reactions: KagetoDev

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
fyi there is a patreon version 1.7 with lily dates if anyone would be willing to share.
Hey there!

I kindly ask you guys not to share that version. The game is free, all versions are eventually released on itch, and it's the support on Patreon that allows me to take time to work on the game.

I know I can't really stop you guys, this is f95 after all. But please, please, help me out here. We all know that whatever gets shared here ends up going into a bunch of other websites, and that can really hurt me really fast.

Like I said, all versions get released for free. I'm now doing 2 versions per month, it won't take long for v0.1.7a to be available.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey there!

I kindly ask you guys not to share that version. The game is free, all versions are eventually released on itch, and it's the support on Patreon that allows me to take time to work on the game.

I know I can't really stop you guys, this is f95 after all. But please, please, help me out here. We all know that whatever gets shared here ends up going into a bunch of other websites, and that can really hurt me really fast.

Like I said, all versions get released for free. I'm now doing 2 versions per month, it won't take long for v0.1.7a to be available.
But I guess version 0.1.6 could be posted here without problems.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
is there anyway to get claire's last scene? I already have all the pictures from all the girls but it's not registering

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
is there anyway to get claire's last scene? I already have all the pictures from all the girls but it's not registering
Weird. It should unlock after you get affection 4 with all the girls, then you go back to the office at night in the weekdays. Have you played the older versions? There were some bugs involving that in the past, but I thought I'd fixed them all.

If all else fails, you can use the "reset claire" cheatcode, this will return Claire to affection 1. You'll have to repeat the "report picture" scenes, but it should fix any of those old bugs. If you still can't get the scene even after that, please let me know!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yep. Anything that's already on itch is fair game.

YadenYu linked it already, the main post just wasn't updated yet:
I have to say that not being able to roll back during dates isn't exactly my cup of tea. It makes me have to save at the beginning of the date and reload if I fail (I'm not going to finish the date and wait a week to repeat it, I load the save game and start again the date)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I have to say that not being able to roll back during dates isn't exactly my cup of tea. It makes me have to save at the beginning of the date and reload if I fail (I'm not going to finish the date and wait a week to repeat it, I load the save game and start again the date)
same here, BlasKyau;
it would surely be a lot easier if the Dev gave the player the option to roll back during the dates.
Here's my reasoning for that: if you use rollback, there's literally no challenge in the dates. I want the player to pay attention to the dialogue, think of the girl's personality, and try to figure out the best choices by themselves. By enabling rollback, you can just choose whatever option, if it's a bad one, rollback. Rinse repeat. With that in mind, the entire system is pointless, as you're guaranteed 100% every time.

That's why there's two checkmarks, the blue and the pink one. You only need to get to the blue one to advance, but you want to pay attention and get to the pink one, since you'll unlock some of the sex scene earlier that way. The only time you need to get the pink one is the last date, and by then you'd have a better idea of each girl's personality.

This is the part of the game that involves challenge, and that your knowledge of each girl will pay off, and allowing rollback goes against that.

What I can do is to allow a retry on the same weekend, instead of having to wait for the next one (even though you can already jump to the next saturday if you check "options" in your room). I can also lower the blue threshold a little bit if too many people are having trouble with the dates. But for that one I'll need some data, check how often people are failing the dates.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
same here, BlasKyau;
it would surely be a lot easier if the Dev gave the player the option to roll back during the dates.

cheers, mate.
KagetoDev
it sucks, every time a Dev tries to be clever, in a single player game, to add a feeling of consequences he is just restrict usability and player comfort. I still won't play it the way you wan't me to, but you inconvenienced me GZ on that.
If players are fine with the consequences they will play on, so roll back restriction is not needed for them.
If players aren't fine with the consequences they will roll back, and if that's not working, begrudgingly load the last save.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
KagetoDev
it sucks, every time a Dev tries to be clever, in a single player game, to add a feeling of consequences he is just restrict usability and player comfort. I still won't play it the way you wan't me to, but you inconvenienced me GZ on that.
If players are fine with the consequences they will play on, so roll back restriction is not needed for them.
If players aren't fine with the consequences they will roll back, and if that's not working, begrudgingly load the last save.
I mean, there's very few other options to make choices matter here. Either I disable rollback for a bit, like I did, or I delay each choice's consequence so that you can't easily go back and change it. That last one is something I don't want to do, one of the worst things in VNs are when you get punished for a choice you made long ago.

There's already quite a few ways to work around the date restrictions. You can save and reload, you can retry them how many times you want, you can already skip straight to the saturday from your room. I'm just taking away the most immediate one to raise the stakes a little bit, try to signal to the player that they need to pay attention here.

Maybe I should add a "Disable Rollback on Important Choices" option in the settings? That way I can leave the default as it is, but you'd have an option to disable it if you'd want.

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes