KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I just dont understand why you would do a week based sandbox system and have 99% of the event taking place during the weekends, its just baffling game design
That was an ufortunate side-effect of the desire system (which was implemented midway thru development and I hadn't accounted for). The idea was to have the dates with the main girls on the weekends, and optional stuff on the weekdays. But most optional scenes require you to unlock the desire system, which by design requires affection 10.

I've already removed the 1-date-per-week for each girl (so you can do two dates with the same girl on the weekends), and in the next update I'm considering shifting the girl's schedule on the Wednesday to be the same as the weekends.

For act 2 most stuff is gonna happen during the week, and I'm paying more attention on how the events are distributed.

EDIT: I'd also like to remind you guys there there is a "Skip to Saturday" button in the apartment's Option menu. I would also advise you guys to do the charsima quests and explore the map, as there are a lot of one-off encounters in the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNGambler

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey KagetoDev,

I really like your game so far and just wanted to say that. I also wanted to know if there is some actual mechanic at play if you decide to give the lewd photos to Claire or to hold onto them for yourself? Just wanted to know if it comes back to bite you at any time later in the story.

Reactions: KagetoDev

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Hey KagetoDev,

I really like your game so far and just wanted to say that. I also wanted to know if there is some actual mechanic at play if you decide to give the lewd photos to Claire or to hold onto them for yourself? Just wanted to know if it comes back to bite you at any time later in the story.
No mechanic, it's just flavor. All you get is different dialogue there.

I wanted to leave it up for the player, so no punishment if you refuse or decide to show.

Reactions: arvitus

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
No mechanic, it's just flavor. All you get is different dialogue there.

I wanted to leave it up for the player, so no punishment if you refuse or decide to show.
OK...that's cool. I really do like how the game is laid out and how each of the girls has their own story and circumstances. Some VNs just skip a bunch of that stuff and there is never enough context for everything. I do want to learn more about Claire though and why and how she got to be such a shameless perv :)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
OK...that's cool. I really do like how the game is laid out and how each of the girls has their own story and circumstances. Some VNs just skip a bunch of that stuff and there is never enough context for everything. I do want to learn more about Claire though and why and how she got to be such a shameless perv :)
She'll get her own romance route as an option in act 2 :)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
0.4.0 is the current Patreon version.

While I understand that this is a pirate website, I personally ask you guys to not leak those versions. Every time a patreon version leaks, I get inpacted financially and kinda go panic mode.

Everything becomes freely available with time, so I ask you guys to just wait a few weeks.

EDIT: My problem isn't with F95 itself- but with the myriad of sites that scrape data out of here. Those, in my opinion, actually canibalize on possible patrons, especially in languages other than english.

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
Just leaving a comment to say, it's quite good. Not too grindy and not too difficult either to get what you want. I'm thankful the Phone acts as a guide without needing to consult a walkthrough. I only noticed 2 typos in my recent playthrough. (I 100%'d this thing over the course of a few days) 2 uses of the word "You" not being "Your" in the case of Elizabeth's date, I forgot what the other one was. Otherwise... I didn't notice any other typos. Hope it helps, got to say I am really looking forward to the next update. The character progression feels real natural with the girls as we get to know them more based on what choices you make. Tough to say whose a favorite out of the main girls but I must say... Alice and Samantha are easy favorites as far as aesthetics go. Definitely Alice when she's off work. Bet she'd look great in a nun costume or something. I look forward to more, going to leave a review on the itchio page later this evening I think. Have a nice day, best of luck to further development. Support this one if it is within your means.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Just leaving a comment to say, it's quite good. Not too grindy and not too difficult either to get what you want. I'm thankful the Phone acts as a guide without needing to consult a walkthrough. I only noticed 2 typos in my recent playthrough. (I 100%'d this thing over the course of a few days) 2 uses of the word "You" not being "Your" in the case of Elizabeth's date, I forgot what the other one was. Otherwise... I didn't notice any other typos. Hope it helps, got to say I am really looking forward to the next update. The character progression feels real natural with the girls as we get to know them more based on what choices you make. Tough to say whose a favorite out of the main girls but I must say... Alice and Samantha are easy favorites as far as aesthetics go. Definitely Alice when she's off work. Bet she'd look great in a nun costume or something. I look forward to more, going to leave a review on the itchio page later this evening I think. Have a nice day, best of luck to further development. Support this one if it is within your means.
Oh, thanks a lot :D

Next update will be a big one,which will have both new characters and more content for the current ones. You'll see when it becomes public :)

I'm glad you had a good time with the game! If you'd like to- you can post a review here on f95 too, on the upper part of the thread!

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018

Next update will be a big one,which will have both new characters and more content for the current ones. You'll see when it becomes public :)

I'm glad you had a good time with the game! If you'd like to- you can post a review here on f95 too, on the upper part of the thread!
Will do. If I had one complaint about itchio, it is that they aren't really good when it comes to finding games through the search bar. Instead I found this by going through a mix of things in order to find a whole bunch of games made with Koitatsu models. Some good... some... kinda incomplete not going to lie. But this one stuck out to me when reading into its page and looking at the previews. At least for itchio they have a button that lets you take a brief look at similar looking games but by no means would you find it unless you came here with a specific set of filters or keywords.

That side, I'll be sure to note some of its strengths and maybe some of the things that can be seen as repetitive. But if I had to note one of them here, it would probably be its cast. One thing I would suggest would be for the fortune teller to foretell different hints based on how far along you are with the girl before dates. Instead of having to savescum some interactions for the best result. But I must say as far as the dates go, I like how generous some of the optional responses are that aren't always the right choice. Like a few that are neutral or less punishing. Like saying "hello" to Alice when on a date with Elizabeth in the early parts.

If I had 1 thing to look forward to in future updates, it would probably be the moment our MC (I named him Duffy because it just sounded funny to me) helps mend the relationship between Lily and Samantha, perhaps a classic Chicken and Egg combo for the culturally inclined.

Only 1 thing confused out of the sidequests. And it's the "helpless" jogger you save. It isn't clear right away that she has a name (as seen with other ladies of the streets) until you save her from drowning in the pool. It isn't hinted at very well that you'd encounter her again two more times without the Phone's info on achievements. But it does encourage one thing at least, and it is to test areas at different times of days and whether or not it is on the weekend.

3731d

Sep 3, 2022
Wassup people,
Full save v0.33 with the entire gallery unlocked, and all the achievements.
Upload the save to /x/x/x\SpecialHaremClass-0.3.3-pc\game\saves
The save should be on the second slot on the second page.
Reply or tag me if there are issues.

thonk590

Nov 11, 2023

Question! Would you ever consider selling or releasing your koikatsu models for your characters? I’d actually pay some money for them! (Super Premium Patreon Tier or something)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Question! Would you ever consider selling or releasing your koikatsu models for your characters? I’d actually pay some money for them! (Super Premium Patreon Tier or something)
I might release them for patrons, but only when the game is close to done. I prefer holding control of my characters at least until I finish telling their story.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes