KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Absolutely loving the game. The updates, much like the girls, are both interesting and have been coming regularly.

Terrible joke, yes. I'll see myself out.
Took me a second, but you had me rolling :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad you're liking the game!

If I could make one small suggestion: it would be awesome if the Diviner could point you in the direction of the "Other" girls you haven't encountered yet. Maybe a simple clue as to the location so the player still needs to discover the proper day and time.
Hm, maybe. All girls already have an achievement that hints at them, so I didn't think we'd need more direction than that. But having the diviner pointing you to them might be a good idea, and may also give the player more reasons to visit her after they've done the charisma thing. I'll keep your suggestion in mind!

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
What am I supposed to do on weekdays?

First week was ok, since I had to meet all the girls. But later all encounters are scheduled for weekends. Not only dates, but even regular meeting events like visiting the pool or fastfood. I know there are a Gym and Night club that require a few visits to progress, but other than that - there is nothing to do for 5 days in a row. Every day has a morning-noon-evening-night time periods and visiting a gym or club takes just one of them. While visiting girls on their usual places repeats the same dialog.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022

First week was ok, since I had to meet all the girls. But later all encounters are scheduled for weekends. Not only dates, but even regular meeting events like visiting the pool or fastfood. I know there are a Gym and Night club that require a few visits to progress, but other than that - there is nothing to do for 5 days in a row. Every day has a morning-noon-evening-night time periods and visiting a gym or club takes just one of them. While visiting girls on their usual places repeats the same dialog.
That's one of the main criticisms I'm getting about the game, and I'm trying to figure out a way of solving that without a major rewrite.

Ideally you'd go thru the optional sex scenes during the week, but for the main girls those are locked behind the Desire system (which requires having all the dates already). And not everyone wants to hunt for the one-off girls. So the weekday can feel empty, especially if you're focusing on one girl at a time.

On the newest updates I've removed the "one-date-per-weekend" rule for the main girls, but I'm still not sure that's gonna be enough.

I don't wanna make all the scenes be completely sequential for pacing reasons, but I agree that a lot of stuff boils down to "wait for the weekend". I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually lol

EDIT: You can skip directly to the weekends if you go under Options > Sleep until Saturday on the apartment. But that is mostly a band-aid solution

Reactions: NeonSelf

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Does anyone know why , Samantha second event : ''Find her in Clothe Store on a weekend night'' , never triggers ?

Do i have to interact with the clerk and get caugth or is it a random event in the dressing room ?

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Does anyone know why , Samantha second event : ''Find her in Clothe Store on a weekend night'' , never triggers ?

Do i have to interact with the clerk and get caugth or is it a random event in the dressing room ?
Weird. She is just supposed to be there on Saturday/Sunday nights. You just talk to her to initiate the scene. Her little icon should show in the minimap.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Weird. She is just supposed to be there on Saturday/Sunday nights. You just talk to her to initiate the scene. Her little icon should show in the minimap.
The icon show's in the minimap , but there is no option related to her, only to check the dressrooms or interact with the clerk.

EDIT : Resolved the problem by deleting the game and extracting it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: KagetoDev

NeCronZ

Mar 20, 2022
Cheatcodes for v0.1.9a,v0.1.9b 0.1.10a 0.1.10b v0.2.0 v0.2.3 are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Provided by your friendly notepad++ user.
i don't know how i'm gonna reply but i saw some different between original location.rpy file and
Lero Ro location.rpy it has some character sentences missing or something i'm not sure but

Replace old location.rpy with my location.rpy and the old cheat code will work again with nothing lost
and also add 1 new code

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
i don't know how i'm gonna reply but i saw some different between original location.rpy file and
Lero Ro location.rpy it has some character sentences missing or something i'm not sure but

Replace old location.rpy with my location.rpy and the old cheat code will work again with nothing lost
and also add 1 new code

Interesting. I completely dropped this game when paywalled cheats were introduced. Saving for later.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Special Harem Class [v0.3.3] [KagetoDev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [232 MB]
- - - -

Mac [198 MB]
- - - -

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
She's listed as a main girl, but can Claire just be avoided? Or at least avoid any kind of relationship/sexual?

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
She's listed as a main girl, but can Claire just be avoided? Or at least avoid any kind of relationship/sexual?
You can avoid all sex scenes after the prologue (you can also skip the dream scene if you turn on the femdom filter).

You still need to interact with her to continue the story (need to show/refuse to show her the pictures), but you should be able to refuse the proper sex. You'll need to interact with her one more time to start act 2 (starts on 0.4.0), but after that her stuff will split into an optional branch.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017

Yeah that was my issue with the game as well and was one of the reasons I ended up cancelling my patreon pledge (Though at the time I was cancelling most monthly services anyways). If the dev does manage to figure out a way to fix it I could see myself pledging again.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Yeah that was my issue with the game as well and was one of the reasons I ended up cancelling my patreon pledge (Though at the time I was cancelling most monthly services anyways). If the dev does manage to figure out a way to fix it I could see myself pledging again.
It is something that I'm trying to remedy.

The idea was that you would do dates on the weekends, and optional stuff on the weekdays. But with the desire system, the optional stuff only happens after you've gone thru all the dates. I'm considering taking wednesday and making it the same schedule as the weekends, so you can progress with the girls faster. I've also lifted the 1 date per week rule, so you can progress a single girl twice each week.

Starting with act 2 there's also gonna be new locations which are not day-of-the-week-dependent, and most of the story is gonna happen during the week.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017

and also add 1 new code

Do you have the new codes as the file can't be replaced on android without editing the game files?

BigBooty129

Nov 26, 2019
Cheatcodes for v0.1.9a,v0.1.9b 0.1.10a 0.1.10b v0.2.0 v0.2.3 are:

Provided by your friendly notepad++ user.
If anyone's interested, here's the cheat codes that work for v0.3.3

Cheatcodes (remove the quotation marks):

• "divining charisma" - sets charisma to MAX until the end of the day. Charisma will unlock scenes while exploring certain locations
  • "please rngesus" - guarantees random event to trigger until the end of the day.
  • "fap fap fap" - unlocks all current available gallery scenes
  • "love love love" - sets all characters affection to max. Might cause you to miss some scenes.
  • "oh no my eyes" - unlocks X-ray vision! It only works on side girls in "Walk around" events (like the beach or the basketball court) for the moment.
  • "i have a map" - unlocks all locations. Might cause some bugs.
  • "reset claire" - resets Claire affection, she will also forget about the pictures you received.
  • "feels bad" - resets Charisma to 0 and resets the quest flags (locations will remain unlocked)
  • "m i l f" - enabled you to meet Samantha earlier in the game. With this cheat you only need Lily's affection 4 to meet her in the fastfood.
  • "gib plat" - unlocks all current available achievements.
  • "follow the line" - enables/disables hints during dates.
  • "g o t h" - Alice will show up sooner in the night club.
  • "plz gib desire" - unlocks the desire system early (might cause some bugs)
  • "remote vibrator" - Maxes out or zeroes out all girl's desire
  • "social media king" - Unlocks all the promo images for up until this update. Needs to be re-used every update to unlock the new ones.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes