Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Hey guys, a new version was just released:

Added in this version:
  • Elizabeth library scene
  • Elizabeth clothing store scene
  • Elizabeth beach scene
  • Elizabeth first picture (lewd)
  • Added the ability to take pictures of the girls in certain occasions.
  • New PHONE menu. It houses the Phone Gallery. Other options will be moved to the phone in the future.
  • You can now report the fourth and fifth picture that was sent to you to Claire
  • Claire office scene (4/5)
  • Claire office scene (5/5) (lewd)
  • Claire conclusion scene
  • Reworked some early Claire dialogue to align more closely with her newer scenes.
  • The Diviner now can also give readings to all the Girls.
  • Added a new Charisma Encounter at the Park.
  • Some Patreon cheatcodes that lasted until the end of the day will now last until the end of the week.
  • Fixed a bug that could crash the game if you went to change your name but left it blank.
  • Changed Elizabeth's school panties to a brigher color, to make panty-shots more interesting.
  • Changed Amy's work panties to a different color.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Screenshot_5.png

I'm going to assume that you only gain achievements when you do the sex scene... But I already have charisma at 4, which I'm not sure why I've uploaded it if I probably don't use it.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey y'all,
I compressed the game to save a bit of space and figured I'd share since it hasn't been compressed by anyone else.
Image is Q90 and Video Q75.

Original size: 438MB
Compressed size: 143MB

PC = /

v0.1.5

Last edited:

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I'm going to assume that you only gain achievements when you do the sex scene... But I already have charisma at 4, which I'm not sure why I've uploaded it if I probably don't use it.
Yep, some of those will only unlock after the sex scene. The achievements include optional content, so if you're avoiding them there's gonna be some you won't unlock. I'll see if I can revise the text to make it more clear.

can you repeat the sex scene or is a gallery ?
Some of them are repeatable, some of them you can only remember in the gallery.

Reactions: Sidelam

zxczxcxfz

Oct 10, 2022
hi, dev,i found there are some npc sex event happen randomly, have you consider make them compilated in an extra label in girls menu(eg named sidekick or so), for convenient revisit

Reactions: KagetoDev

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
hi, dev,i found there are some npc sex event happen randomly, have you consider make them compilated in an extra label in girls menu(eg named sidekick or so), for convenient revisit
The thing is that it's a bit of a pain to code the gallery part D:

Most of the actual sex scenes don't involve RNG, so I personally think we don't need a separate gallery atm. But it's something that might still happen in the future.

"No NTR or sharing. In fact, you are the only male character." :cool: Nice
:cool:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Liked the latest public update. Enjoy being with all the girls. They're all hot in their own way. Even feel a bit sorry for that pervert teacher there at the end. Only a little bit though. ;) Really enjoyed this update and look forward to more.

Reactions: KagetoDev

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Seriously a shitty game. This is one of those games that give you no hints what so ever. You are supposed to check every location at every time just to search for some kind of content. No shortcut buttons, you gotta click 5-6 times to go from the school to your bedroom. Not worth the download.
Hey dude, are you checking the GIRLS menu with the hints? Or the INFO menu with the achievements that hint at the side content? At the end of the prologue you also get the girl's schedule, that lets you see the girls on the map. It also allows you to pass the time and go to sleep from the main map.

Maybe I should make the menus more obvious?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hey dude, are you checking the GIRLS menu with the hints? Or the INFO menu with the achievements that hint at the side content? At the end of the prologue you also get the girl's schedule, that lets you see the girls on the map. It also allows you to pass the time and go to sleep from the main map.

So has it been decided will the teacher would be part of harem?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022

Can't say I have had any issues with this personally but I guess everyone's play style is different
I personally hope so or at least make it optional for those who don't want it, as I think they are many who don't want it.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I'm still on the fence on this one. For the moment I'm still focusing on the main girls, so I'm not giving it much thought. I've left it open for now. Once I'm finished with the dates then I'll start considering it.

Most likely this will end up being decided by a poll on Patreon.

EDIT: if it's gonna happen it will be optional, I'm well aware that a lot of people don't really like Claire

Reactions: wiseold6996

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021

Yeah if they're there I guess I did miss them. I got tired of checking empty rooms, searching for any kind of content and deleted it. The only content I could find before getting frustrated with it was the blow(garage) scene with the goth character. Speaking of, I don't mind ugly chicks but that goth character. geez

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Yeah if they're there I guess I did miss them. I got tired of checking empty rooms, searching for any kind of content and deleted it. The only content I could find before getting frustrated with it was the blow(garage) scene with the goth character. Speaking of, I don't mind ugly chicks but that goth character. geez
Um... what garage? What goth character?

You sure you aren't thinking about a different game?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
dude you are in the wrong thread, go back to Mystic Valley :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SloppyJoes420

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I'm still on the fence on this one. For the moment I'm still focusing on the main girls, so I'm not giving it much thought. I've left it open for now. Once I'm finished with the dates then I'll start considering it.

Most likely this will end up being decided by a poll on Patreon.

EDIT: if it's gonna happen it will be optional, I'm well aware that a lot of people don't really like Claire
hopefully the route is not femdom and she can be tamed

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes