fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
"You can now either show or refuse to show the pictures you receive to Claire. You get different dialogue depending on your choice. You can reset her scenes with the "reset claire" cheatcode (case sensitive). "

Well I am always going to pick show but I like lesbian content however having this option is going to please a lot of people so it's nice to see the dev hearing the support and acting on it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"You can now either show or refuse to show the pictures you receive to Claire. You get different dialogue depending on your choice. You can reset her scenes with the "reset claire" cheatcode (case sensitive). "

Well I am always going to pick show but I like lesbian content however having this option is going to please a lot of people so it's nice to see the dev hearing the support and acting on it.
I'm going to keep refusing to give the photos to the teacher, and if that eliminates the possibility of lesbian sex... Well then that's perfect. Since the MC already automatically refused to give the first two, I see no reason to restart it.

Oct 10, 2019
I'm going to keep refusing to give the photos to the teacher, and if that eliminates the possibility of lesbian sex... Well then that's perfect. Since the MC already automatically refused to give the first two, I see no reason to restart it.
The moment it is confirmed that there is going to be no sharing at all, at least not forced, I will try this game, honestly the concept is not that good, but it can be fixed if the girls end up loving only MC, so the teacher has her plan backfire, only if the girls are loyal to MC alone it can be a harem, the teacher is honestly very unappealing to me unless she also falls in love with MC, I am not interested in a purely sexual relationship so if she does not love him then I will avoid her, it is still better than the new existential horror trend for school games, I just want romance but it seems that lately you cannot get that without sharing or existential horror or both.

Anyway I hope the game goes in a good direction.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The moment it is confirmed that there is going to be no sharing at all, at least not forced, I will try this game, honestly the concept is not that good, but it can be fixed if the girls end up loving only MC, so the teacher has her plan backfire, only if the girls are loyal to MC alone it can be a harem, the teacher is honestly very unappealing to me unless she also falls in love with MC, I am not interested in a purely sexual relationship so if she does not love him then I will avoid her, it is still better than the new existential horror trend for school games, I just want romance but it seems that lately you cannot get that without sharing or existential horror or both.

Basically the exact way I feel about it. I don't have a problem with lesbian content myself, but I don't play harem games in order to wingman another character who's dismissive of the MC and wants the girls for herself.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I really can't find any reason to be interested in the teacher. It doesn't seem like she's having romance in her route, so for now I'm completely past receiving the rewards. Actually I only interact with her because it's necessary to continue the story.

Oct 10, 2019
I really can't find any reason to be interested in the teacher. It doesn't seem like she's having romance in her route, so for now I'm completely past receiving the rewards. Actually I only interact with her because it's necessary to continue the story.
I have not played the game yet, as was implied, but from my understanding of it her involvement is almost null, so it would not be difficult to make all her content avoidable, it does not feel like she is appreciated in general on this thread so maybe even a rework of her character could be a good idea, it seems like the majority does not appreciate being effectively a recruiter for someone else, the name of the game is also kinda misleading, anyway as I said it will take some changes before I play this game, it has some potential but either the entire situation with the teacher needs to change or there has to be a development in the story that changes it.

Oct 10, 2019
Basically the exact way I feel about it. I don't have a problem with lesbian content myself, but I don't play harem games in order to wingman another character who's dismissive of the MC and wants the girls for herself.
That is perfectly understandable, after all when described like this it seems more like an NTR game, harems are about exclusivity so it is normal to not want the girls to go to someone else, it also seems like the teacher wants to use the MC to bypass the fact the girls are not lesbians, but I have not played the game so I could be wrong.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have not played the game yet, as was implied, but from my understanding of it her involvement is almost null, so it would not be difficult to make all her content avoidable, it does not feel like she is appreciated in general on this thread so maybe even a rework of her character could be a good idea, it seems like the majority does not appreciate being effectively a recruiter for someone else, the name of the game is also kinda misleading, anyway as I said it will take some changes before I play this game, it has some potential but either the entire situation with the teacher needs to change or there has to be a development in the story that changes it.

Actually you will have to go to discord to say it, because it doesn't seem to me that the Dev participates in this thread.

EDIT:

Ok, before I say it, before participate.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Hello everyone! I don't usually post here, but I lurk a little bit and I'd like to clear up some stuff!

First of all, I'm glad you guys are interested the game! I can tell even the harsher criticism comes from a good place, and that's more than I could ask!

Second, you guys seem to be worried about Claire's situation, so let me clear it up: There will be no sharing.

There was a first draft of the game where the main girls had less personality and were more, for a lack of a better word, sluttier. That version would have you get the nudes earlier in the game, and the thing of showing their nudes to Claire felt less like sharing. But eventually you would get with the girls, and Claire would be an outsider that would facilitate lewd scenarios and join in if you'd allow. But I've since moved away from that characterization, and ended up going in a better direction. So that's where the awkwardness of some parts of the prologue come from. I've since gone back and changed some Claire dialogue to align more with her current character, and may revisit the prologue again a bit later in development.

The game wasn't planned with NTR in mind, but you guys seem to have a more strict definition of it than I first understood, so I get where you guys come from.

So, if you guys are worried that you'd share the girls with Claire, don't worry. She gets a bit cranky as you get the girls to fall for you, but that's explained in-character and it's dealt with. I had all her sex scenes beyond the prologue optional too, because I noticed some of you guys have a distaste for her. All group scenes with her will also be optional, and would be the MC inviting her, not the other way around. As I've hinted in some of her dialogue, she knows to respect boundaries once you show interest in the girls. She also won't be part of the harem per se, she develops a liking for you but it's not romantic in any way. My plan for now is to have her end up being just a fuck buddy. That might change later in development if a lot of people ask for a romantic route for her, so I'm leaving it a little bit open still.

She will help you with the other girl's dates, though. So if it seems like she doesn't do anything besides giving you the girls schedule, it's because we haven't gotten there yet.

I guess that should clear it up?

I'll be checking this thread from time to time in the next days, so feel free to ask questions!

Hope you guys end up liking the game!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Funny, you posted this as I was typing lol
Looks like we've synced it up.

She also won't be part of the harem per se, she develops a liking for you but it's not romantic in any way. My plan for now is to have her end up being just a fuck buddy. That might change later in development if a lot of people ask for a romantic route for her, so I'm leaving it a little bit open still.
Like I say, if there's no romance, I'm not interested. For now (and possibly in the future) of the teacher's route I only do what is strictly necessary to continue the story.

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone! I don't usually post here, but I lurk a little bit and I'd like to clear up some stuff!

First of all, I'm glad you guys are interested the game! I can tell even the harsher criticism comes from a good place, and that's more than I could ask!

Second, you guys seem to be worried about Claire's situation, so let me clear it up: There will be no sharing.

There was a first draft of the game where the main girls had less personality and were more, for a lack of a better word, sluttier. That version would have you get the nudes earlier in the game, and the thing of showing their nudes to Claire felt less like sharing. But eventually you would get with the girls, and Claire would be an outsider that would facilitate lewd scenarios and join in if you'd allow. But I've since moved away from that characterization, and ended up going in a better direction. So that's where the awkwardness of some parts of the prologue come from. I've since gone back and changed some Claire dialogue to align more with her current character, and may revisit the prologue again a bit later in development.

The game wasn't planned with NTR in mind, but you guys seem to have a more strict definition of it than I first understood, so I get where you guys come from.

So, if you guys are worried that you'd share the girls with Claire, don't worry. She gets a bit cranky as you get the girls to fall for you, but that's explained in-character and it's dealt with. I had all her sex scenes beyond the prologue optional too, because I noticed some of you guys have a distaste for her. All group scenes with her will also be optional, and would be the MC inviting her, not the other way around. As I've hinted in some of her dialogue, she knows to respect boundaries once you show interest in the girls. She also won't be part of the harem per se, she develops a liking for you but it's not romantic in any way. My plan for now is to have her end up being just a fuck buddy. That might change later in development if a lot of people ask for a romantic route for her, so I'm leaving it a little bit open still.

She will help you with the other girl's dates, though. So if it seems like she doesn't do anything besides giving you the girls schedule, it's because we haven't gotten there yet.

I guess that should clear it up?

I'll be checking this thread from time to time in the next days, so feel free to ask questions!

Hope you guys end up liking the game!
I am glad to see you took no personal offense to my criticism, I only ask for clarity and occasionally give advice, on that note I appreciate the clarifications you shared, as such it is only fair I also clarify some things, first of all the definition of NTR for the sake of the tag does not apply to the game, many harem fans however do not appreciate the presence of other sexual interactions beyond MC, me included, having said that I personally appreciate the change in tone of the game as I hate sluts, I play games for the romance more than the sex, I also value loyalty and exclusivity, on the teacher aspect if she ends up being just a sexual relationship then I would rather not interact with her at all since to me sex without love is meaningless, she seems important to the story from how you describe it so that could not be possible but a romance route would fix that, in my personal opinion the addition of a character that has sexual interactions with MC but does not love him and does not become part of the harem does not fit the tone of the game, if she is that important she should be part of the harem, especially with the more involved romantic aspects of the game after the change, in the end I will postpone judgment to after these details are set, if the romance route is possible with all LIs then I will give this game a try, as I said it has potential, regardless I whish you good luck in your endeavors.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
KagetoDev, is the main use of the charisma to be able to access certain random scenes with some girls in certain locations?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember using charisma at all during the game (I haven't even tried to look for the side scenes in the different locations).

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I am glad to see you took no personal offense to my criticism, I only ask for clarity and occasionally give advice
No offense taken! I also get the game might not be for everyone, and I also know I can't please everyone without sacrificing the vision I have. Your criticism is very valuable! Part of being a dev is also being able to take cristicism, so worry not, I have a pretty thick skin lol

many harem fans however do not appreciate the presence of other sexual interactions beyond MC, me included, having said that I personally appreciate the change in tone of the game as I hate sluts, I play games for the romance more than the sex
Yeah, that shift in direction came naturally as I started writing the characters. I ended up liking them so much that it wouldn't be fair to reduce them to just sex. I also want to go on the dating-sim direction, so it all just kinda fits.

I also value loyalty and exclusivity
The main girls will be all loyal to the MC, even if there might be group scenes here and there. The only character that will have a non-optional group scene is Elizabeth (that footjob scene from the game files in the OP and part of her date-sex), but her situation is kinda special, and you will end up getting with her maid too, so to me it seems fair. I'll pay attention to the reception of her when we get there, so I might adjust stuff along the way.

on the teacher aspect if she ends up being just a sexual relationship then I would rather not interact with her at all since to me sex without love is meaningless, she seems important to the story from how you describe it so that could not be possible but a romance route would fix that, in my personal opinion the addition of a character that has sexual interactions with MC but does not love him and does not become part of the harem does not fit the tone of the game, if she is that important she should be part of the harem, especially with the more involved romantic aspects of the game after the change
I see. I'm kinda set on having her just as a casual thing, I like the variety it adds and it allows Claire to have a different dynamic with the MC than the other girls. Aside the prologue, all sex stuff with her is optional, but you will need to interact with her to progress the story. But as I said before, I'm leaving it a bit open ended in case I change my mind later.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
KagetoDev, is the main use of the charisma to be able to access certain random scenes with some girls in certain locations?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember using charisma at all during the game (I haven't even tried to look for the side scenes in the different locations).
Yep, for the moment, yes. The Diviner will play a bigger role waaaaaaay later in the story, but for now the Charisma stuff only matters for the one-off girls.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, for the moment, yes. The Diviner will play a bigger role waaaaaaay later in the story, but for now the Charisma stuff only matters for the one-off girls.
That explains why I haven't used charisma, those scenes don't interest me, so I haven't even tried to see how they are achieved.

The only character that will have a non-optional group scene is Elizabeth (that footjob scene from the game files in the OP and part of her date-sex), but her situation is kinda special, and you will end up getting with her maid too, so to me it seems fair. I'll pay attention to the reception of her when we get there, so I might adjust stuff along the way.
Footjob is usually synonymous with femdom, so if her route goes in that direction (femdom), I'm not going to like it at all.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Footjob is usually synonymous with femdom, so if her route goes in that direction (femdom), I'm not going to like it at all.
Yeah, her route has some soft femdom. Not in a humiliating kind of way, but in a more "that's all you get for now" kinda way. But that's as far as it goes for her being dominating over you. She has a bit of a controlling relationship with her maid, but that's to the MC's benefit. I think you guys will undertand it better once we get there. It's a bit nuanced, and I don't wanna spoil too much.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I just used charisma for the first time to tell the clerk at the clothing store that I don't want sex with her.

Yeah, her route has some soft femdom. Not in a humiliating kind of way, but in a more "that's all you get for now" kinda way. But that's as far as it goes for her being dominating over you. She has a bit of a controlling relationship with her maid, but that's to the MC's benefit. I think you guys will undertand it better once we get there. It's a bit nuanced, and I don't wanna spoil too much.
Personally, it doesn't sound appealing to me. My tolerance towards femdom, especially the one received by the MC, is more or less nil. Actually the only thing I really like about femdom is preventing it from happening. We'll see how it is, but so far I haven't found any femdom scene that I like.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Personally, it doesn't sound appealing to me. My tolerance towards femdom, especially the one received by the MC, is more or less nil. Actually the only thing I really like about femdom is preventing it from happening. We'll see how it is, but so far I haven't found any femdom scene that I like.
Hmm, in that case Elizabeth's route might be a bit complicated for you. That footjob scene doesn't have a planned option to overpower her, and while she's not dominating over you later, you only really assert dominance of her properly in the last date-sex. All of that is only regarding to sex, outside sex she's bitchy with other people, but not with the MC.

Either way, to progress the story you'll only need to get to the first lewd message with all 5 girls (the ones you can get right now), then to the last date of one girl. So if it ends up putting you off, it's something you can just leave.

I'm structuring the game in a way that you can either be with everyone or go monogamous if you wish too, so everything starting with the dates is technically optional (though it might lock you from some characters or group scenes). But from I'm getting out of you, it's probably stuff you wouldn't explore either way.

If that ends up upsetting a good portion of the players, I can always course correct. But given that I've already got quite a few requests for femdom stuff, I think I'm sucessfully threading the needle with the direction I'm going for.

The other four girls won't have any of it tho!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, in that case Elizabeth's route might be a bit complicated for you. That footjob scene doesn't have a planned option to overpower her, and while she's not dominating over you later, you only really assert dominance of her properly in the last date-sex. All of that is only regarding to sex, outside sex she's bitchy with other people, but not with the MC.
Personally I don't like femdom or maledom. It's true that, between two things I don't like, femdom is the least, but I still don't like maledom. Actually, changing from femdom to maledom... well, it doesn't appeal to me either.

If the first scene with her is a footjob, probably don't even try to see what her route is like (only the mandatory part, until the photo).

I'm structuring the game in a way that you can either be with everyone or go monogamous if you wish too, so everything starting with the dates is technically optional (though it might lock you from some characters or group scenes). But from I'm getting out of you, it's probably stuff you wouldn't explore either way.
As you may have discovered, any character (LI, side character or whatever) with that the MC can't establish a romantic relationship doesn't interest me.

If that ends up upsetting a good portion of the players, I can always course correct. But given that I've already got quite a few requests for femdom stuff, I think I'm sucessfully threading the needle with the direction I'm going for.
There are quite a few people who like femdom, but there are many others who don't. I'm not going to guarantee it, but from my experience in the forum, among the followers of the harem genre, it seems to me that there is more of the latter than of the former. In any case, I guess most of those who don't like femdom will just only need to be able to avoid that LI.

But, as a personal opinion, I think that if you do a route where all femdom can be avoided (one route with femdom and another without femdom) you will surely satisfy both audiences in a better way.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes