scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
Just went through 4.0's content from the public release (check the Itchio page or wait later). I really like the new developments. I feel the progression into Act 2 is quite natural. For those having a bit of trouble getting to the homes of the 5 girls all you need to do is: progress into Act 2. One of them REALLY needs you at the minute when entering the locker. I haven't tested what would happen if both girls appeared at the same time would be pretty funny to see Jaiden's reaction to it. Or hell, if we get to a point where all 5 girls need him right this second in the locker room and Jaiden is powerless to stop the lust our protagonist has neglected to attend to. Vanessa's design is quite solid and I'm sure we'll be seeing some stuff with her at some point as is Jaiden who is a bit on the fence at the moment. The pajamas the girls wear are not only in line with who they are but DAMN Molly's one is probably my favorite of the bunch thus far. I don't know if it's in the mini-update but it'd be kind of cool to have some fun with Alice while waiting for Elizabeth to return home at night. Though that can technically be done on certain nights already, it'd be fun to do so at the mansion itself. Though I do feel for Claire though, I hope more fun can be had with her, she just seems to need all kinds of relief with the work and low pay she deals with. Though seeing what she wears to bed will be a treat for sure. I have thus far really enjoyed the new story segments and progression of our cast. One minor spelling error during the first part of Act 2: Molly says "me" instead of either "be" or "get" in context to getting expelled by Vanessa. I can tell a lot went into this new update and I'm happy to see it progressing as naturally as it has. Though out of context I'm not so sure what our protagonist is learning over the course of 200 days.

Reactions: KagetoDev

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Special Harem Class [v0.4.0] [KagetoDev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [250 MB]
- - - -

Mac [216 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SpecialHaremClass-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.4 is excessively compressed. it is nice that it is only 1GB. but i am seeing some artifacting on the girls
I am personally ok with it being a bit larger for better quality

Last edited:

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
v0.4 is excessively compressed. it is nice that it is only 1GB. but i am seeing some artifacting on the girls
It's due to the resolution. When I started the project, I had to choose between resolution and smooth animations. I chose the latter. So the game is 1280x720, compressed into .jpg.

I need to keep filesize down because of mobile players, which are over half of my players

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's due to the resolution. When I started the project, I had to choose between resolution and smooth animations. I chose the latter. So the game is 1280x720, compressed into .jpg.

I need to keep filesize down because of mobile players, which are over half of my players
Can't you just use a compressor tool like cruncher specifically for the android release?

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
The render choice of 1280 x 720 is just fine. Preferred in some cases. Wasn't aware of the quality crunch but honestly with how smooth the animations are I am not one to complain regarding resolution.

Reactions: KagetoDev

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
what is the current gallery code
You don't need the gallery code since the game is quite forgiving when it comes to progression. If you really need to see the action, select the "Skip unseen text" option in the settings menu. The game right now isn't too long to catch up. But I would recommend playing through the story, it is competently written for what is available currently. But if all you are after is just the animations, which are good for what they are, skip through it and save before the dates. Because once you do get the girls, it becomes micromanagement in trying to get the girls needy at the right times. Though I should note that if you somehow fail the date you can try again at another time. The only tricky thing would probably be getting some of the NPC women in the right order after getting enough charisma. Some only happen on weekends, some only happen during weekdays at certain parts of the day. If you got like 15 minutes to spare with a bit of hindsight you could probably catch up. The only warning I give would be not to skip what the Fortune Teller provides, the hints as for how you should ask are quite valuable. Otherwise, do give the game's story a chance. And rate it if you can, it goes a long way even if you can't support it financially at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes